Kpop Idols in Public Relationships
If there is anyone that you know that I have missed please let me know in the comments 🙂
(Only confirmed couples, please!!!)
Currently in a Relationship:
- Sooyoung (SNSD) and Jung Kyungho (Actor) (2012-present)
In February 2013 and October 2013, the couple made the headlines to be rumoured dating but they said they were just senior-junior friends, church buddies and attended the same school. But, on January 1st, 2014 it was revealed that the couple was confirmed to be dating.
- Jessica Jung (Former SNSD) and Tyler Kwon (Entrepreneur) (2013-present)
Jessica stated that the couple had been dating while she was still in Girls Generation but SM Entertainment told her not to say anything.
- Se7en and Lee Da Hae (Actress) (2015-present)
It was announced in 2016 that the two were in a relationship after Dispatch revealed pictures of them together.
- Areum (T-ara) and Lee Seungjae (Actor) (2017-present)
The couple met each other in 2017 and she was going through a hard time but he stayed with her till the end.
- Hyebin (Momoland) and Marco (H.B.Y/UNB) (2018-present)
On May 17, 2021, MLD Entertainment confirmed the two were in a couple after images of the two
wearing couple items spread online. At first Marco denied the relationship but it ended up being confirmed.
- Hyeri (Girl’s Day) and Ryu Junyeol (Actor) (20??-present)
On August 16, 2017, it was confirmed that the couple was together. They met while both filming for Reply 1988 where the love bloomed from friendship to love.
- Taecyeon (2pm) and Non-Celebrity(20??-present)
On June 23, 2020, 51K confirmed that Taecyeon was in a relationship with a non-celebrity but they are cautious about releasing information because it’s his privacy and his girlfriend is not a celebrity.
- Stephanie (CSJH The Grace) and Brady Anderson (MLB Player) (2020-present)
On June 26 it was confirmed Stephanie was dating a MLB player. The pair met in 2012 when Stephanie was in a ballet troupe in LA. They had been friends for 8 years before starting to date at the beginning of 2020.
- Jiae (WA$$UP) and Non-Celebrity (2020?-present)
Jiae came out as bisexual in January 2020. She posted on Instagram in July 2020 with the caption “My” of her girlfriend who is a non-celebrity.
- Lee Seung Gi (Actor) and Lee Da In (Actor) (20??-present)
It was announced that the actors were together on May 24, 2021.
- Joy (Red Velvet) and Crush (Singer) (20??-present
On August 23, 2021, it Sports Chosun reported that the two were dating and it was later confirmed by both of their companies.
- Kyla (Pristin) and Non-Celebrity (20??-present)
Kyla shared a post on Instagram confirming their relationship on September 12, 2021
- Jeon Jongseo (Actress) and Lee Choonghyun (Director) (2021-present)
Lee Choonghyun is the director of ‘The Call’ which Jongseo starred in, while filming they naturally started to like each other and their good feelings turning into dating.
- Suwon (SECHSKIES) and ???(Stylist for A List actor) (????-present)
It was reported on June 11 that Suwon was planning to get married. The next day, YG confirms the reports
and says that his finance is one year older than him and is a stylist for an A-List actor.
- Chansung (2PM) and Non-Celebrity (20??-present)
Chansung has been dating his Non-Celebrity girlfriend for a longtime. They decided to exchange vows in the first half of 2022. Chansung’s girlfriend does not have the same job as him so he doesn’t want to reveal her identity. As well as announcing his marriage, he also announced that his fiancé is pregnant.
- Soyeon (T-ara) and Cho Yumin (Soccer Player) (2018-present; to marry: November 2022)
On January 18, it was announced that Soyeon will be getting married to Cho Yumin who is 9 years younger than her. They have been together for three years.
- Son Dam Bi (Soloist) and Lee Kyouhyuk (Figure Skater) (2021-present)
On January 25, 2022, Dambi shared to Instagram that the two are getting married. Their agencies confirmed in December 2021, that they have been dating for 3 months. A Youtuber spread rumours that she was engaged but Dambi initally denied the reports as she wanted to tell people herself rather than from someone else.
- Hyuna and Dawn (May 2016-present)
On August 3rd, 2018, it was announced that Hyuna and Dawn had been dating for 2 years. But, following the news they had to leave their entertainment company. On February 3, 2022, Dawn and Hyuna shared to Instagram that they are engaged after 6 years of relationship with matching engagement rings. Dawn captioned his post with ‘MARRY ME’ and Hyuna captioned a post with’ Of course it’s a yes.’
- Jiyeon (T-ara) and Hwang Jaegyun (Baseball Player) (2021-present)
On February 10, 2022 Jiyeon said on Instagram that she is now engaged to the baseball player, they started dating the year prior. She says that he has always given her a shoulder to lean on and gave her support when she was down.
- Lee Sungjin (NRG) and ?? (Makeup artist) (2018-present)
On February 10, 2022, Sungjin announced that he will be getting married. He stated that the two met during NRG’s comeback reunion in 2017 as artist and beauty director, in which they started dating in 2018.
- Yeoreum (Hello Venus) and ??? (20??-present; To marry: May 2022)
Yeoreum shared on Instagram on 20 March 2022 that she is engaged and will be getting married in May.
- Jisun (ShaFLA) and Hoon (UKISS)(20??-present; To marry: May 29, 2022)
On May 6, 2022, Hoon’s agency announced that he is currently engaged to former ShaFLA member Jisun.
- Tablo (Epik High) and Kang Hyejung (Actress) (20??-present, Married: October 2009)
Tablo and Hyejung got married in October 2009 and on May 2nd, 2010 they had a baby girl named Haru
- Lee Jaehoon (COOL) and ?? (20??-present, Married: 2009)
Jaehoon revealed that he has been married since 2009 and has had 2 children, one born in 2010 and one born in 2013.
- Sunye (Wonder Girls) and James Park (20??- present, Married: January 2013)
In 2013, They gave birth to her first daughter, Hailey (Eunyoo.) Their second daughter, Elisha (Hajin) in 2016 and their third daughter, Madison (Yoojin) in 2019.
- Sungmin (Super Junior) and Kim Saeun (Actress) (2014-present, Married: December 13, 2014)
In September 2014, it was reported that the couple was dating. A representative of Kim Saeun confirmed their relationship saying they were still in the early stages of their relationship and they got married in December of the same year.
- Mithra Jin (Epik High) and Kwon Da-hyun (Actress) (2014-present, Married: October 2015)
It was announced they were in a relationship on 22 December, 2014. On 10 August 2015 it was announced they are engaged and on 2 October 2015 they married with a small private ceremony.
- Rain and Kim Taehee (Actress) (September 2012-present, Married: January 19, 2017)
The couple met each other on a shoot in 2011 and started dating the year after. On May 23, 2017, it was announced that the couple was pregnant with their first child. On October 25, 2017, they gave birth to a baby girl. 2 years later on September 19, 2019, the couple gave birth to their second daughter.
- Soyul (Crayon Pop) and Heejun (H.O.T) (April 2016-present, Married: February 2017)
On November 24th, 2016 Heejun announced that he was going to be married soon but didn’t reveal who his wife-to-be is. It was revealed that he as going to marry Soyul at the beginning of 2017. On May 12th, 2017 the couple revealed they have given birth to a healthy baby girl.
- Eric (Shinhwa) and Na Hyemi (Actress) (2013-present, Married: July 1, 2017.)
In 2014, the pair had denied that they were dating, but following the announcement of their marriage they revealed they had been seeing each other since 2013.
- Moon Hyuna (9muses) (20?? – present, Married: September 3, 2017)
In August 2017, it was revealed that Moon Hyuna was getting married to a businessman 7 years older than her. On June 26, 2020, she gave birth to a healthy baby girl named “Bandi” which means firefly in Korean.
- Taeyang (Big Bang) and Min Hyorin (Actress) (2015-present, Married: February 3, 2018)
Taeyang first met his wife in 2014 when she appeared in his music video for ‘1AM’ and they began dating in 2015. The pair had welcomed their first child, a baby boy on December 6, 2021.
- Sungah (9Muses) and DJ DaQ (20??-present, Married: May 21, 2018)
On May 8th, Sungah posted on 9muses Fancafe stating that she is going to marry DJ DaQ. They were introduced to each other while she was practicing becoming a DJ. On March 19th, 2020 the couple gave birth to a baby boy.
- Minhwan (FTIsland) and Yulhee (Laboum) (20??-present, Married: October 19, 2018)
In September 2017, it was reported that the pair were in a relationship and it was then confirmed. In 2018, the couple were revealed to be engaged to each other and plan to marry on October 19, 2018. On May 18, 2018, They gave birth to their baby boy named Jaeyul. The year after on August 28th, 2019, the couple revealed that they were pregnant with twins. On February 11th, 2020, they gave birth to their twin daughters.
- Gil (Leessang) and ?? (20??-present, Married: 2018)
Gil confirmed on January 27, 2020 that he had been married for 3 years (since 2018) and also had a son in 2019.
- Ron (BIGFLO) and Lee Sakang (MV Director) (20??-present, Married: January 27, 2019)
Though they got married in January 2019, they already registered their marriage in November 2018.
- G.O. (MBLAQ) and Choi Ye Seul (Actress) (2017-present, Married: September 28, 2019)
On January 2nd 2018 it was announced that the two were dating. However, G.O said he wanted to say it first.
- Kangnam (M.I.B) and Lee Sanghwa (Olympic Skater) (20??-present, Married: October 12, 2019)
On August 29, 2019 Kangnam announced that the couple are getting married after going public with their relationship in March 2019.
- Kim Minjun (Actor) and Dami Kwon (Fashion Designer) (20??-present; Married: October 2019)
The two announced they were dating in 2019 and officially got married in October of the same year. Dami announced on Instagram that she is pregnant with their first child. Their son will be born in January 2022 called Eden Kim (Kim Yi-deun)
- Lee Pilmo (Actor) and Seo Sooyeon (??-present) (Married: 2019)
The two exchanged vows in 2019 and had their first child ‘Damho’, in February 2022 they announced that they are expecting their second child which will arrive in August.
Park Haesoo (Actor) and Non-Celebrity (2018-present; Married: 2019)
The two started dating in 2018 and got married in 2019 after one year of dating. In September 2021, Park Haesoo announced that he was now a father and recently welcomed his newborn son.
- Chen (EXO) and Non-Celebrity (20??-present; Married: 2020)
Chen stated in January 2020 that he is currently in a relationship with a non-celebrity. They have a baby girl together. Chen and his wife had their second child, a son, on January 19, 2022.
- Gummi (Crayon Pop) (20??-present, Married: February 23, 2020)
On February 9, it was announced that Gummi would be getting married to a businessman. In August she had a healthy baby born 13 days before the due date.
- Hyelim (Wonder Girls) and Shin Minchul (Taekwondo Athlete) (2013-present, Married: July 5, 2020)
In March 2020, it was announced that Hyelim has been in a relationship with Shin Minchul for 7 years. They met through an online acquaintance and have been dating strong for years. In October 2021, Hyelim announced that the pair was pregnant and expecting their first child. The two were trying to have a baby in June to have a March baby. The two had their baby boy on February 23, 2022.
- Changmin (TVXQ) (20??-present, Married: September 5, 2020)
On December 30, 2019, SM Entertainment confirmed that Changmin was in a relationship with a non-celebrity who is younger than him.
- Jun Jin (Shinhwa) (20??-present, Married: September 13, 2020)
In May 2020, Jun Jin announced that he will be getting married and on August 14, 2020 the wedding date had been confirmed.
- Jei (Fiestar) (20??-present, Married: October 9, 2020)
Jei shared the news on Instagram that she will be getting married and shared more details in a Youtube video.
- Bae Seulgi (The Red) and Shim Seop (Youtuber) (20??-present, Married: November 13, 2020)
Bae Seulgi announced in a handwritten letter on her instagram that she will be getting married.
- Jisook (Rainbow) and Lee Doo Hee (Computer Programmer) (2019-present, Married: October 31 2020)
In October 2019, DMost Entertainment confirmed that Jisook was in a relationship and the pair is cautious about their relationship because they’ve not been dating for long. The two announced they will be getting married sometime in October 2020, they officially got married on October 31.
- Ben and Lee Wook (W-Foundation Chairman) (2019-present, Married: June 12, 2021)
On August 26, Ben announced that she is getting married and will have a small ceremony.
- Truedy (Rapper) and Rhee Daeeun (Baseball Player) (2018-presnet; Married: December 5, 2021)
The two got married in a wedding hall in Seoul, the wedding was postponed for a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic at the time. The two started dating in 2018 and also revealed their relationship in November 2021. She stated that they dont have plans for children right away due to their work but they will have conversations about it.
- Lee Sieon (Actor) and Seo Jiseung (Actress) (2017-present; Married: December 25, 2021)
On November 8, 2021 it was announced that the pair will exchange their vows on Christmas Day at Jeju Island. The two started dating in 2017 and revealed their relationship in 2018.
- Kim Eunjung (Jewelry) and Kei Kwangwook Lim (Music Producer) (2014-present, Married: January 16, 2022)
Eunjung shared that the two will be getting married, Kei Kwangwook Lim is a music producer who is 5 years older than her and they have been dating for 8 years. Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases at the time, the two had a small ceremony. Since Eunjung left Jewelry in 2014, she has collaborated with Kei Kwangwook Lim in a few songs together.
- Park Shinhye (Actress) and Choi Taejoon (Actor) (2017-present; Married: January 22, 2022)
The two began dating in late 2017 and officially announced their relationship to the public in March 2018. The two had a private wedding in Seoul. Aswell as the wedding announcement, SALT Entertainment also shared that Park Shinhye is pregnant.
- Bobby (iKon) and Non-Celebrity (20??-present;Married: 2021)
On August 20, 2021 Bobby shared he will be getting married and also be having his first child. They had their child in September 2021.
- Lime (HelloVenus) and ?? (Businessman) (20??-present;Married: March 2022)
On January 26, 2022 Lime announced that she will be getting married in March of 2022. Her husband is a business man who is approximately 10 years older than her.
- Bonggu (GB9) and Non-Celebrity (????-present;Married: March 19, 2022)
On February 20, 2022 it was announced that the two would be getting married. Bonggu’s finance is 1 year younger than him and they have been dating for several years. They got married on March 19, 2022 with a small ceremony.
- Hyun Bin and Son Yejin (2020-present; Married March 31, 2022)
On February 10, 2022 Hyunbin shared through this agency’s Instagram account that the couple who were both starred in ‘Crash Landing On You’ will be exchanging vows. The couple were confirmed to be in a relationship in January 2021. The exchanged vows on March 31, 2022.
- Harisu and Micky Jung (2005-2017, Married: May 19th, 2007, Divorced: 2017)
After 10 years together it was announced that the couple will divorce.
- Dongho (U-KISS) and Non-Celebrity (????-2018, Married: 2015, Divorced, 2018)
The two broke up due to personality differences, they have a son together.
- Yumin (RaNia) and P-Goon (Topp Dogg) (20??-2019, Married: July 2018, Divorced: February 2019)
In February 2019, RaNia said that they have decided to go their separate ways and she is raising their son on her own.
- Eli (U-Kiss) and Ji Yeonsoo (Model) (20??-present, Married: June 5, 2014, Divorced: 2020)
On December 4th,2015 Eli revealed that he has been married for over a year and they were expecting their first child together. On June 8, 2016, their son Michael Minsoo Kim was born.
- Jonghyun (Shinee) and Shin Sekyung (Actress) (2010-2011)
In October of 2010, it was confirmed that the couple was dating each other for around a month and despite their busy schedules they tried to spend time with each other. In the past, Jonghyun named Shin Sekyung as his most ideal woman and Sekyung said Shinee was her favourite idol group. Due to the difficulty to see each other, the pair split ways and decided to just be friends.
- Hyoyeon (SNSD) and Kim Junhyung (Global Marketing Brand CEO) (2013-2014)
The pair met on New Year’s Eve 2012 and eventually started to date. Although they broke up, Junhyung said Hyoyeon is the nicest, most honest, and most optimistic person
- Minah (Girl’s Day) and Son Heung-min (Soccer Player) (2014)
In 2014, it was revealed that Minah and Heung-min were in a relationship only after they went on two dates together. But after a few months of dating, they broke up.
- Shindong (Super Junior) and Kang Shinae (Model) (2014-2015)
In 2014 the pair was announced to be dating but they broke up in 2015 after a year of dating.
- Taeyeon (SNSD) and Baekhyun (EXO) (2013-2015)
In 2013, it was speculated that Baekhyun and Taeyeon were in a relationship. In 2014, it was reported that the two were in a relationship. In September 2015, it was announced that the couple had broken up naturally due to their busy schedules but remain good friends.
- Heize and Cruical Star (2013-2015)
In October 2015, it was announced the two were dating. At first, Heize met Crucial Star as a fan, and their relationship later developed into a romantic one. After a week of the news being out that they are dating, they stated that they broke up months ago before Heize was on Unpretty Rapstar 2.
- YoonA (SNSD) and Lee Seunggi (Actor) (October 2013-2015)
On January 1st, 2014, Dispatch revealed that the couple was together. For years, Lee Seunggi chose Yoona as his ideal type. In 2015, it was reported that the couple broke up due to their busy schedules.
- Tiffany (SNSD) and Nichkhun (2pm) (2014-2015)
It was reported that the two were friends for many years even before their debut which their love bloomed. In 2015, they broke up but there was no reason why they broke up as it is a personal matter.
- Yuri (SNSD) and Oh Seunghwan (Baseball Player) (2015)
The two met by meeting with acquaintances in 2014 and got to know each other. After 6 months, In October it was confirmed that they broke up due to their schedules.
Soyoung (After School) and Son Heung-min (2015-20??)
In 2015 it was confirmed that they were in a relationship but only started dating.
- Seolhyun (AOA) and Zico (Block B) (2016)
In August 2016, the companies of the couple confirmed that the two are in a relationship. But, after one month of confirming their relationship, in September 2016, they broke up due to being overwhelmed by the public interest and naturally grew apart.
- Hani (EXID) and Junsu (JYJ) (2015-2016)
In January 1st, 2016, Dispatch revealed that Hani and Junsu were together for a few months prior. Later in the year, they broke up naturally due to their busy schedules and drifting apart.
- BoA and Joo Won (Actor) (2016-2017)
The pair met in a gathering of colleagues and acquaintances in 2016 and started dating at the end of 2016. In November of 2017, it was reported that they had broken up but didn’t know that the reason was for as it is personal.
- Krystal (f(x)) and Kai (EXO) (2016-2017)
On April 1st, 2016 Dispatch reported that Krystal and Kai were dating but netizens thought it was fake due to it being April Fools Day. However, SM Entertainment later confirmed the relationship. The pair had been friends for 8 years but gained feelings for each other in 2016. After a year of dating, in 2017 it was announced that they had broken up.
- Suzy (Miss A) and Lee Minho (Actor) (2015-2017)
It was speculated in March 2015 that the two had been dating due to pictures of them together in London. However, in November 2017 it was reported that the couple had broken up.
- Min (Miss A) and G.Soul (2016-2017)
In November of 2016, it was revealed that Min and G.Soul were in a relationship. But in March 2017 it was reported that the two had broken up after dating for 6 months.
- Yeeun (Wonder Girls) and Jinwoon (2AM) (2014-2017)
They became friends after being under the same entertainment company and started dating due to their similar thoughts and taste in music. The two broke up in 2017 but without a reason, they just naturally became distant.
- Sulli (f(x)) and Choiza (Dynamic Duo) (2014-2017)
They were confirmed to be dating in 2014 where the pair’s respective agencies said a statement. However, after two years and seven months of dating, the two broke up.
- Sulli (f(x)) and Kim Minjoon (Celebrity Brand Director) (2017)
After Sulli’s breakup with Choiza, it was confirmed that she was now dating a non-celebrity. They developed feelings for each other in March and started dating since then. They were originally friends before dating. After 4 months of dating, they broke up.
- IU and Jang Kiha (2013-2017)
Dispatch reported that the couple are together and try and see each other as much as often despite their busy schedules. In 2017, it was confirmed that the couple broke up after stating that they have been on and off for a while and decided to break up permanently.
- Sojin (Girl’s Day) and Eddy Kim (Soloist) (2017)
In 2017 it was announced that the two were a couple but previously DreamT Entertainment denied the reports, but they decided to confirm the reports after discussing they want to announce they are in a relationship. After a few months, it was confirmed that they had broken up.
- Suzy (Miss A) and Lee Dongwook (Actor) (2018)
On March 9th, 2018 it was reported that the pair were in a relationship. In 2012, she stated that Lee Dongwook was her ideal type. Later in July 2018, JYPE confirmed that the couple had broken up because of their busy schedules so they naturally went their separate ways.
- Hui (Pentagon) and Soojin ((G)-IDLE) (20??-20??)
After the news about Hyuna and Dawn dating in August 2018, news about Hui and Soojin also surfaced. Which Cube Entertainment confirmed that the couple had already broken up.
- Kim Sohee (Nature/C.I.V.A/I.B.I) and Yuvin (Myteen/B.O.Y) (20??-2018)
Photos surfaced of the couple kissing and netizens speculated they were dating. Music Works stated that they dated for a short time about ‘a year ago’ and they’re now broken up.
- Soyoung (After School) and Go Yoon-sung (Golfer) (2018)
In June 2018, the two went public with their relationship, but in 2019 it was confirmed that they had actually broken up at the end of 2018.
- Jennie (BlackPink) and Kai (EXO) (20??-2019)
On January 1st, 2019 it was reported that Jennie and Kai were dating. At the time they made the headlines as “top idol couple.” However, after a month of revealing their relationship they reportedly broke up.
- Heo Youngji (KARA) and Ha Hyunwoo (Guckkasten) (2017-2019)
In March 2018, the pair confirmed that they were dating after becoming close by being panel judges together on “Shadow Singer.” In February 2019, it was confirmed that they had broken up.
- Euaerin (9muses) and Lee Jungjin (Actor) (2017-2019)
They announced that they were in a relationship in January 2018, but sadly in 2019, they broke up.
- Hyejeong (AOA) and Ryu Uihyun (Actor) (2019)
In April 2019, it was confirmed the two had been dating since the filming of ‘Is Lovesickness Refundable?’ But at the end of the year, it was announced they had broken up due to personal matters.
- Bora (SISTAR) and Feeldog (BIGSTAR) (2017-2019)
In 2017, it was announced that Bora and Feeldog were in a relationship. They got close after being on ‘Hit the Stage’ together. In 2019, it was confirmed that the two had broken up but they didn’t reveal the reason why due to privacy to Bora’s life.
- Yoon Kyesung (G.O.D) and Honey Lee (Actress) (2013-2020)
The pair naturally became close because of mutual friends and events. They went to Bali together and started to develop feelings for each other after they came back to Korea. On June 11th, It was announced that the pair had broken up but they will remain as good colleagues.
- Loco and Stephanie Lee (Actress) (2019-2020)
On April 20, 2020, it was reported that the couple met through an acquaintance and was dating ever since but they have broken up.
- Lee Joon (MBLAQ) and Jung Somin (Actress) (2017-2020)
The pair began dating in October 2017 after starring in the drama ‘My Father is Strange’. On June 26, it was announced the couple had broken up but they’ve decided to remain on good terms and cheer each other on as actors. They grew apart due to being busy doing their own work.
- Jihyo (TWICE) and Kang Daniel (2019-2020)
On August 5th, 2019, it was confirmed that Jihyo and Kang Daniel are dating each other. In November 2020, it was announced the two had broken up due to their busy schedules.
- Cheetah and Nam Yeonwoo (Actor) (20??-2020)
In 2018 it was revealed that the couple was in a loving relationship. However, in January 2021, it was announced that the two had broken up but would remain as good colleagues.
- Jinwoon (2AM) and Kyungri (9muses) (20??-2021)
The couple doesn’t know themselves when they started dating, it was just natural. Kyungri said that the day they had the best memory will be the day that they say started dating.
- Momo (TWICE) and Heechul (Super Junior) (20??-2021)
It was announced on January 2nd, 2020, that Momo and Heechul are dating. Before they were rumoured dating but SJ Label and JYP Entertainment denied the rumors.
- Gyuri (KARA) and Song Jaho (Grandson of Dongwon Construction Industry family) (20??-2021)
On September 10, 2021 it was announced that Gyuri and Song Jaho had broken up. They announced they were dating in 2019. They didn’t reveal the reason of the breakup due to it being difficult for them.
- Hyomin (T-ara) and Hwang Ui-Jo (Soccer Player) (2021-2022)
On January 3rd 2022, Dispatch announced that Hyomin and Hwang Ui-jo were dating since November 2021. However, on March 8, 2022 it was announced they had broken up.
- U-Kwon (Block B) and Jeon Sunhye (Model) (May 2011-2022)
U-Kwon stated that the pair started dating a month after he debuted in 2011. He wanted to marry her before he enlisted into the military but plans changed. In May 2022, Sunhye shared on Instagram that the two are no longer dating and are currently just friends.
Special Thanks to: midgehitsthrice, Eeya, Jun, dondy, min ailin 레네, sugatopia, felipe, Tara,
Made by: netfelixYT
Who is your Favourite couple mentioned? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below.