Kpop Idols in Public Relationships
If there is anyone that you know that I have missed please let me know in the comments 🙂
(Only confirmed please!!!)
Currently in a Relationship:
- U-Kwon (Block B) and Jeon Sunhye (Model) (May 2011-present)
U-Kwon stated that the pair started dating a month after he debuted in 2011. He wanted to marry her before he enlisted into the military but plans changed.
- Sooyoung (SNSD) and Jung Kyungho (Actor) (2012-present)
In February 2013 and October 2013, the couple made the headlines to be rumoured dating but they said they were just senior-junior friends, church buddies and attended the same school. But, on January 1st, 2014 it was revealed that the couple was confirmed to be dating.
- Jessica Jung (Former SNSD) and Tyler Kwon (Entrepreneur) (2013-present)
Jessica stated that the couple had been dating while she was still in Girls Generation but SM Entertainment told her not to say anything.
- Se7en and Lee Da Hae (Actress) (2015-present)
It was announced in 2016 that the two were in a relationship after Dispatch revealed pictures of them together.
- Hyuna and Dawn (May 2016-present)
On August 3rd, 2018, it was announced that Hyuna and Dawn had been dating for 2 years. But, following the news they had to leave their entertainment company.
- Luhan (Former EXO) and Guan Xiaotong (Actress) (2017-present)
On October 3rd, 2017, Luhan posted on his Weibo that the couple are together. It is most likely they met at the shooting of “Sweet Combat” where the couple are both the main characters.
- Areum (T-ara) and Lee Seungjae (Actor) (2017-present)
The couple met each other in 2017 and she was going through a hard time but he stayed with her till the end.
- Cheetah and Nam Yeonwoo (Actor) (20??-present)
In 2018 it was revealed that the couple was in a loving relationship.
- Hyeri (Girl’s Day) and Ryu Junyeol (Actor) (20??-present)
On August 16, 2017, it was confirmed that the couple was together. They met while both filming for Reply 1988 where the love bloomed from friendship to love.
- Daisy (Momoland) and Song(iKon) (20??-present?)
In 2019, the two were rumored that they were dating, however, MLD Ent. confirmed they were dating but YG denied it. So it is unknown if they were dating or are still dating…
- Jisook (Rainbow) and Lee Doo Hee (Computer Programmer) (2019-present)
In October 2019, DMost Entertainment confirmed that Jisook was in a relationship and the pair is cautious about their relationship because they’ve not been dating for long.
- Jinwoon (2AM) and Kyungri (9muses) (20??-present)
The couple doesn’t know themselves when they started dating, it was just natural. Kyungri said that the day they had the best memory will be the day that they say started dating.
- Momo (TWICE) and Heechul (Super Junior) (20??-present)
It was announced on January 2nd, 2020, that Momo and Heechul are dating. Before they were rumoured dating but SJ Label and JYP Entertainment denied the rumors.
- Taecyeon (2pm)(20??-present)
On June 23, 2020, 51K confirmed that Taecyeon was in a relationship with a non-celebrity but they are cautious about releasing information because it’s his privacy and his girlfriend is not a celebrity.
- Stephanie (CSJH The Grace) and Brady Anderson (MLB Player) (2020-present)
On June 26 it was confirmed Stephanie was dating a MLB player. The pair met in 2012 when Stephanie was in a ballet troupe in LA. They had been friends for 8 years before starting to date at the beginning of 2020.
JunJin (Shinhwa) (20??-present, to be married: October 2020)
On May 14, it was reported that JunJin would be getting married in October. His fiancee is a flight attendant and they have been dating a long time.
- Ben and Lee Wook (W-Foundation Chairman) (2019-present, to be married,: 20??)
On August 26, Ben announced that she is getting married and will have a small ceremony.
- Bae Seulgi (The Red) and Shim Seop (Youtuber) (20??-present, to be married: September 2020)
Bae Seulgi announced in a handwritten letter on her instagram that she will be getting married.
- Jei (Fiestar) (20??-present, to be married: October 2020)
Jei shared the news on Instagram that she will be getting married and shared more details in a Youtube video.
- Jun Jin (Shinhwa) (20??-present, to be married: September 13, 2020)
In May 2020, Jun Jin announced that he will be getting married and on August 14, 2020 the wedding date had been confirmed.
- Tablo (Epik High) and Kang Hyejung (Actress) (20??-present, Married: October 2009)
Tablo and Hyejung got married in October 2009 and on May 2nd, 2010 they had a baby girl named Haru
- Sunye (Wonder Girls) and James Park (20??- present, Married: January 2013)
In 2013, They gave birth to her first daughter, Hailey (Eunyoo.) Their second daughter, Elisha (Hajin) in 2016 and their third daughter, Madison (Yoojin) in 2019.
- Eli (Ukiss) and Ji Yeonsoo (Model) (20??-present, Married: June 5, 2014)
On December 4th,2015 Eli revealed that he has been married for over a year and they were expecting their first child together. On June 8, 2016, their son Michael Minsoo Kim was born.
- Sungmin (Super Junior) and Kim Saeun (Actress) (2014-present, Married: December 13, 2014)
In September 2014, it was reported that the couple was dating. A representative of Kim Saeun confirmed their relationship saying they were still in the early stages of their relationship and they got married in December of the same year.
- Rain and Kim Taehee (Actress) (September 2012-present, Married: January 19, 2017)
The couple met each other on a shoot in 2011 and started dating the year after. On May 23, 2017, it was announced that the couple was pregnant with their first child. On October 25, 2017, they gave birth to a baby girl. 2 years later on September 19, 2019, the couple gave birth to their second daughter.
- Soyul (Crayon Pop) and Heejun (H.O.T) (April 2016-present, Married: February 2017)
On November 24th, 2016 Heejun announced that he was going to be married soon but didn’t reveal who his wife-to-be is. It was revealed that he as going to marry Soyul at the beginning of 2017. On May 12th, 2017 the couple revealed they have given birth to a healthy baby girl.
Eric (Shinhwa) and Na Hyemi (Actress) (2013-present, Married: July 1, 2017.)In 2014, the pair had denied that they were dating, but following the announcement of their marriage they revealed they had been seeing each other since 2013.
- Moon Hyuna (9muses) (20?? – present, Married: September 3, 2017)
In August 2017, it was revealed that Moon Hyuna was getting married to a businessman 7 years older than her. On June 26, 2020, she gave birth to a healthy baby girl named “Bandi” which means firefly in Korean.
- Taeyang (Bigbang) and Min Hyorin (Actress) (2015-present, Married: February 3, 2018)
Taeyang first met his wife in 2014 when she appeared in his music video for ‘1AM’ and they began dating in 2015.
- Sungah (9Muses) and DJ DaQ (20??-present, Married: May 21, 2018)
On May 8th, Sungah posted on 9muses Fancafe stating that she is going to marry DJ DaQ. They were introduced to each other while she was practicing becoming a DJ. On March 19th, 2020 the couple gave birth to a baby boy.
- Minhwan (FTIsland) and Yulhee (Laboum) (20??-present, Married: October 19, 2018)
In September 2017, it was reported that the pair were in a relationship and it was then confirmed. In 2018, the couple were revealed to be engaged to each other and plan to marry on October 19, 2018. On May 18, 2018, They gave birth to their baby boy named Jaeyul. The year after on August 28th, 2019, the couple revealed that they were pregnant with twins. On February 11th, 2020, they gave birth to their twin daughters.
- Ron (BIGFLO) and Lee Sakang (MV Director) (20??-present, Married: January 27, 2019)
Though they got married in January 2019, they already registered their marriage in November 2018.
- G.O. (MBLAQ) and Choi Ye Seul (Actress) (2017-present, Married: September 28, 2019)
On January 2nd 2018 it was announced that the two were dating. However, G.O said he wanted to say it first.
- Kangnam (M.I.B) and Lee Sanghwa (Olympic Skater) (20??-present, married: October 12, 2019)
On August 29, 2019 Kangnam announced that the couple are getting married after going public with their relationship in March 2019.
- Chen (EXO) (20??-present)
Chen stated in January 2020 that he is currently in a relationship with a non-celebrity. They have a baby girl together.
- Gummi (Crayon Pop) (20??-present, Married: February 23, 2020)
On February 9, it was announced that Gummi would be getting married to a businessman. In August she had a healthy baby born 13 days before the due date.
- Hyelim (Wonder Girls) and Shin Minchul (Taekwondo Athlete) (2013-present, Married: July 5, 2020)
In March 2020, it was announced that Hyelim has been in a relationship with Shin Minchul for 7 years. They met through an online acquaintance and have been dating strong for years.
- Changmin (TVXQ) (20??-present, Married: September 5, 2020)
On December 30, 2019, SM Entertainment confirmed that Changmin was in a relationship with a non-celebrity who is younger than him.
- Harisu and Micky Jung (2005-2017, Married: May 19th, 2007, Divorced: 2017)
After 10 years together it was announced that the couple will divorce.
- Yumin (RaNia) and P-Goon (Topp Dogg) (20??-2019, Married: July 2018, Divorced: February 2019)
In February 2019, RaNia said that they have decided to go their separate ways and she is raising their son on her own.
Jonghyun (Shinee) and Shin Sekyung (Actress) (2010-2011)
In October of 2010, it was confirmed that the couple was dating each other for around a month and despite their busy schedules they tried to spend time with each other. In the past, Jonghyun named Shin Sekyung as his most ideal woman and Sekyung said Shinee was her favourite idol group. Due to the difficulty to see each other, the pair split ways and decided to just be friends.
Hyoyeon (SNSD) and Kim Junhyung (Global Marketing Brand CEO) (2013-2014)
The pair met on New Year’s Eve 2012 and eventually started to date. Although they broke up, Junhyung said Hyoyeon is the nicest, most honest, and most optimistic person
- Minah (Girl’s Day) and Son Heung-min (Soccer Player) (2014)
In 2014, it was revealed that Minah and Heung-min were in a relationship only after they went on two dates together. But after a few months of dating, they broke up.
- Taeyeon (SNSD) and Baekhyun (EXO) (2013-2015)
In 2013, it was speculated that Baekhyun and Taeyeon were in a relationship. In 2014, it was reported that the two were in a relationship. In September 2015, it was announced that the couple had broken up naturally due to their busy schedules but remain good friends.
- Heize and Cruical Star (2013-2015)
In October 2015, it was announced the two were dating. At first, Heize met Crucial Star as a fan, and their relationship later developed into a romantic one. After a week of the news being out that they are dating, they stated that they broke up months ago before Heize was on Unpretty Rapstar 2.
- YoonA (SNSD) and Lee Seunggi (Actor) (October 2013-2015)
On January 1st, 2014, Dispatch revealed that the couple was together. For years, Lee Seunggi chose Yoona as his ideal type. In 2015, it was reported that the couple broke up due to their busy schedules.
- Tiffany (SNSD) and Nichkhun (2pm) (2014-2015)
It was reported that the two were friends for many years even before their debut which their love bloomed. In 2015, they broke up but there was no reason why they broke up as it is a personal matter.
- Yuri (SNSD) and Oh Seunghwan (Baseball Player) (2015)
The two met by meeting with acquaintances in 2014 and got to know each other. After 6 months, In October it was confirmed that they broke up due to their schedules.
Soyoung (After School) and Son Heung-min (2015-20??)
In 2015 it was confirmed that they were in a relationship but only started dating.
- Seolhyun (AOA) and Zico (Block B) (2016)
In August 2016, the companies of the couple confirmed that the two are in a relationship. But, after one month of confirming their relationship, in September 2016, they broke up due to being overwhelmed by the public interest and naturally grew apart.
- Hani (EXID) and Junsu (JYJ) (2015-2016)
In January 1st, 2016, Dispatch revealed that Hani and Junsu were together for a few months prior. Later in the year, they broke up naturally due to their busy schedules and drifting apart.
- BoA and Joo Won (Actor) (2016-2017)
The pair met in a gathering of colleagues and acquaintances in 2016 and started dating at the end of 2016. In November of 2017, it was reported that they had broken up but didn’t know that the reason was for as it is personal.
- Krystal (f(x)) and Kai (EXO) (2016-2017)
On April 1st, 2016 Dispatch reported that Krystal and Kai were dating but netizens thought it was fake due to it being April Fools Day. However, SM Entertainment later confirmed the relationship. The pair had been friends for 8 years but gained feelings for each other in 2016. After a year of dating, in 2017 it was announced that they had broken up.
- Suzy (Miss A) and Lee Minho (Actor) (2015-2017)
It was speculated in March 2015 that the two had been dating due to pictures of them together in London. However, in November 2017 it was reported that the couple had broken up.
- Min (Miss A) and G.Soul (2016-2017)
In November of 2016, it was revealed that Min and G.Soul were in a relationship. But in March 2017 it was reported that the two had broken up after dating for 6 months.
- Yeeun (Wonder Girls) and Jinwoon (2AM) (2014-2017)
They became friends after being under the same entertainment company and started dating due to their similar thoughts and taste in music. The two broke up in 2017 but without a reason, they just naturally became distant.
- Sulli (f(x)) and Choiza (Dynamic Duo) (2014-2017)
They were confirmed to be dating in 2014 where the pair’s respective agencies said a statement. However, after two years and seven months of dating, the two broke up.
- Sulli (f(x)) and Kim Minjoon (Celebrity Brand Director) (2017)
After Sulli’s breakup with Choiza, it was confirmed that she was now dating a non-celebrity. They developed feelings for each other in March and started dating since then. They were originally friends before dating. After 4 months of dating, they broke up.
- IU and Jang Kiha (2013-2017)
Dispatch reported that the couple are together and try and see each other as much as often despite their busy schedules. In 2017, it was confirmed that the couple broke up after stating that they have been on and off for a while and decided to break up permanently.
- Sojin (Girl’s Day) and Eddy Kim (Soloist) (2017)
In 2017 it was announced that the two were a couple but previously DreamT Entertainment denied the reports, but they decided to confirm the reports after discussing they want to announce they are in a relationship. After a few months, it was confirmed that they had broken up.
- Suzy (Miss A) and Lee Dongwook (Actor) (2018)
On March 9th, 2018 it was reported that the pair were in a relationship. In 2012, she stated that Lee Dongwook was her ideal type. Later in July 2018, JYPE confirmed that the couple had broken up because of their busy schedules so they naturally went their separate ways.
- Hui (Pentagon) and Soojin ((G)-IDLE) (20??-20??)
After the news about Hyuna and Dawn dating in August 2018, news about Hui and Soojin also surfaced. Which Cube Entertainment confirmed that the couple had already broken up.
- Kim Sohee (Nature/C.I.V.A/I.B.I) and Yuvin (Myteen/B.O.Y) (20??-2018)
Photos surfaced of the couple kissing and netizens speculated they were dating. Music Works stated that they dated for a short time about ‘a year ago’ and they’re now broken up.
- Soyoung (After School) and Go Yoon-sung (Golfer) (2018)
In June 2018, the two went public with their relationship, but in 2019 it was confirmed that they had actually broken up at the end of 2018.
- Jennie (BlackPink) and Kai (EXO) (20??-2019)
On January 1st, 2019 it was reported that Jennie and Kai were dating. At the time they made the headlines as “top idol couple.” However, after a month of revealing their relationship they reportedly broke up.
- Heo Youngji (KARA) and Ha Hyunwoo (Guckkasten) (2017-2019)
In March 2018, the pair confirmed that they were dating after becoming close by being panel judges together on “Shadow Singer.” In February 2019, it was confirmed that they had broken up.
- Euaerin (9muses) and Lee Jungjin (Actor) (2017-2019)
They announced that they were in a relationship in January 2018, but sadly in 2019, they broke up.
- Hyejeong (AOA) and Ryu Uihyun (Actor) (2019)
In April 2019, it was confirmed the two had been dating since the filming of ‘Is Lovesickness Refundable?’ But at the end of the year, it was announced they had broken up due to personal matters.
- Bora (SISTAR) and Feeldog (BIGSTAR) (2017-2019)
In 2017, it was announced that Bora and Feeldog were in a relationship. They got close after being on ‘Hit the Stage’ together. In 2019, it was confirmed that the two had broken up but they didn’t reveal the reason why due to privacy to Bora’s life.
- Yoon Kyesung (G.O.D) and Honey Lee (Actress) (2013-2020)
The pair naturally became close because of mutual friends and events. They went to Bali together and started to develop feelings for each other after they came back to Korea. On June 11th, It was announced that the pair had broken up but they will remain as good colleagues.
- Loco and Stephanie Lee (Actress) (2019-2020)
On April 20, 2020, it was reported that the couple met through an acquaintance and was dating ever since but they have broken up.
- Lee Joon (MBLAQ) and Jung Somin (Actress) (2017-2020)
The pair began dating in October 2017 after starring in the drama ‘My Father is Strange’. On June 26, it was announced the couple had broken up but they’ve decided to remain on good terms and cheer each other on as actors. They grew apart due to being busy doing their own work.
- Jihyo (TWICE) and Kang Daniel (2019-2020)
On August 5th, 2019, it was confirmed that Jihyo and Kang Daniel are dating each other.
Special Thanks to: min ailin 레네, sugatopia, felipe, Tara,
Made by: netfelixYT
Who is your Favourite couple mentioned? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below.