Kpop Idols in Public Relationships
If there is anyone that you know that I have missed please let me know in the comments 🙂
(Only confirmed please!!!)
Currently in a Relationship:
- U-kwon (Block B) and Jeon Sunhye (Model) (May 2011-present)
U-kwon stated that the pair started dating a month after he debuted in 2011. He wanted to marry her before he enlisted into the military but plans changed.
- Sooyoung (SNSD) and Jung Kyungho (Actor) (2012-present)
In February 2013 and October 2013, the couple made the headlines to be rumoured dating but they said they were just senior-junior friends, church buddies and attended the same school. But, on January 1st, 2014 it was revealed that the couple were confirmed to be dating.
- Yoon Kyesung (G.O.D) and Honey Lee (Actress) (2013-present)
The pair naturally became close because of mutual friends and events. They went to Bali together and started to develop feelings for each other after they came back to Korea.
- Jessica Jung (Former SNSD) and Tyler Kwon (Entrepreneur) (2013-present)
Jessica stated that the couple had been dating while she was still in Girls Generation but SM Entertainment told her not to say anything.
- Hyelim (Wonder Girls) and Shin Minchul (Taekwondo Athlete) (2013-present)
In March 2020, it was announced that Hyelim has been in a relationship with Shin Minchul for 7 years. They met through an online acquaintance and have been dating strong for years.
- Se7en and Lee Da hae (Actress) (2015-present)
It was announced in 2016 that the two were in a relationship after Dispatch revealed pictures of them together.
- Hyuna and Dawn (May 2016-present)
On August 3rd 2018, it was announced that Hyuna and Dawn had been dating for 2 years. But, following the news they had to leave their entertainment company.
- Luhan (Former EXO) and Guan Xiaotong (Actress) (2017-present)
On October 3rd 2017, Luhan posted on his Weibo that the couple are together. It is most likely they met at the shooting of “Sweet Combat” where the couple are both the main characters.
- Areum (T-ara) and Lee Seungjae (Actor) (2017-present)
The couple met each other in 2017 and she was going through a hard time but he stayed with her till the end.
- Lee Joon (MBLAQ) and Jung Somin (Actress) (2017-present)
The pair began dating in October 2017 after starring in the drama My Father is Strange.
- Cheetah and Nam Yeonwoo (Actor) (20??-present)
In 2018 it was revealed that the couple were in a loving relationship.
- Hyeri (Girl’s Day) and Ryu Junyeol (Actor) (20??-present)
On August 16, 2017 it was confirmed that the couple were together. They met while both filming for Reply 1988 where the love bloomed from friendship to love.
- Daisy (Momoland) and Song(iKon) (20??-present?)
In 2019, the two were rumored that they were dating, however, MLD Ent. confirmed they were dating but YG denied it. So it is unknown if they were dating or are still dating…
- Jihyo (TWICE) and Kang Daniel (2019-present)
On August 5th 2019, it was confirmed that Jihyo and Kang Daniel are dating each other.
- Jisook (Rainbow) and Lee Doo Hee (Computer Programmer) (2019-present)
In October 2019, DMost Entertainment confirmed that Jisook was in a relationship and the pair is cautious about their relationship because they’ve not been dating for long.
- Jinwoon (2AM) and Kyungri (9muses) (20??-present)
The couple don’t know themselves when they started dating, it was just natural. Kyungri said that the day they had the best memory will be the day that they say started dating.
- Changmin (TVXQ) (20??-present)
On December 30, 2019, SM Entertainment confirmed that Changmin was in a relationship with a non-celebrity who is younger than him.
- Momo (TWICE) and Heechul (Super Junior) (20??-present)
It was announced on January 2nd 2020, that Momo and Heechul are dating. Before, they were rumoured dating but SJ Label and JYP Entertainment denied the rumors.
- Chen (EXO) (20??-present)
Chen stated in January 2020 that he is currently in a relationship with a non-celebrity, they are engaged and are having a baby.
- Sunye (Wonder Girls) and James Park (20??-present, Married: January 2013)
In 2013, They gave birth to her first daughter , Hailey (Eunyoo.) Their second daughter, Elisha (Hajin) in 2016 and their third daughter, Madison (Yoojin) in 2019.
- Eli (Ukiss) and Ji Yeonsoo (Model) (20??-present, Married: June 5, 2014)
On December 4th,2015 Eli revealed that he has been married for over a year and they were expecting their first child together. On June 8, 2016, their son Michael Minsoo Kim was born.
- Sungmin (Super Junior) and Kim Saeun (Actress) (2014-present, Married: December 13, 2014)
In September 2014, it was reported that the couple were dating. A representative of Kim Saeun confirmed their relationship saying they were still in the early stages of their relationship and they got married in December of the same year.
- Rain and Kim Taehee (Actress) (September 2012-present, Married: January 19, 2017)
The couple met eachother on a shoot in 2011 and started dating the year after. On May 23, 2017, it was announced that the couple were pregnant with their first child. On October 25, 2017 they gave birth to a baby girl. 2 years later on September 19, 2019, the couple gave birth to their second daughter.
- Soyul (Crayon Pop) and Heejun (H.O.T) (April 2016-present, Married: February 2017)
On November 24th, 2016 Heejun announced that he was going to be married soon but didn’t reveal who his wife-to-be is. It was revealed that he as going to marry Soyul in the beginning of 2017. On May 12th, 2017 the couple revealed they have given birth to a healthy baby girl.
Eric (Shinhwa) and Na Hyemi (Actress) (2013-present, Married: July 1, 2017.)In 2014, the pair had denied that they were dating, but following the announcement of their marriage they revealed they had been seeing eachother since 2013.
- Taeyang (Bigbang) and Min Hyorin (Actress) (2015-present, Married: February 3, 2018)
Taeyang first met his wife in 2014 when she appeared in his music video for ‘1AM’ and they began dating in 2015.
- Sungah (9Muses) and DJ DaQ (20??-present, Married: May 21, 2018)
On May 8th, Sungah posted on 9muses Fancafe stating that she is going to marry DJ DaQ. They were introduced to eachother while she was practicing becoming a DJ. On March 19th, 2020 the couple gave birth to a baby boy.
- Minhwan (FTIsland) and Yulhee (Laboum) (20??-present, Married: October 19, 2018)
In September 2017, it was reported that the pair were in a relationship and it was then confirmed. In 2018, the couple were revealed to be engaged to each other and plan to marry on October 19, 2018. On May 18, 2018, They gave birth to their baby boy named Jaeyul. The year after on August 28th, 2019, the couple revealed that they were pregnant with twins. On February 11th, 2020, they gave birth to their twin daughters.
- Ron (BIGFLO) and Lee Sakang (MV Director) (20??-present, Married: January 27, 2019)
Though they got married in January 2019, they already registered their marriage in November 2018.
- G.O. (MBLAQ) and Choi Ye Seul (Actress) (2017-present, Married: September 28, 2019)
On January 2nd 2018 it was announced that the two were dating. However, G.O said he wanted to say it first.
- Harisu and Micky Jung (2005-2017, Married: May 19th 2007, Divorced: 2017)
After 10 years together it was announced that the couple will divorce.
- Yumin (RaNia) and P-Goon (ToppDogg) (20??-2019, Married: July 2018, Divorced: February 2019)
In February 2019, RaNia said that they have decided to go their separate ways and she is raising their son on her own.
Jonghyun (Shinee) and Shin Sekyung (Actress) (2010-2011)
In October of 2010, it was confirmed that the couple were dating each other for around a month and despite their busy schedules they tried to spend time with each other. In the past Jonghyun named Shin Sekyung as his most ideal woman and Sekyung said Shinee was her favourite idol group. Due to difficulty to see each other, the pair split ways and decided to just be friends.
Hyoyeon (SNSD) and Kim Junhyung (Global Marketing Brand CEO) (2013-2014)
The pair met on New Years Eve 2012 and eventually started to date. Although they broke up, Junhyung said Hyoyeon is the nicest, most honest, and most optimistic person
- Minah (Girl’s Day) and Son Heungmin (Soccer Player) (2014)
In 2014, it was revealed that Minah and Heungmin were in a relationship only after they went on two dates together. But after a few months of dating, they broke up.
- Taeyeon (SNSD) and Baekhyun (EXO) (2013-2015)
In 2013, it was speculated that Baekhyun and Taeyeon were in a relationship. In 2014, it was reported that the two were in a relationship. In September 2015, it was announced that the couple had broke up naturally due to their busy schedules but remain good friends.
- Heize and Cruical Star (2013-2015)
In October 2015, it was announced the two were dating. At first, Heize met Crucial Star as a fan, and their relationship later developed into a romantic one. After a week of the news being out that they are dating, they stated that they broke up months ago before Heize was on Unpretty Rapstar 2.
- YoonA (SNSD) and Lee Seunggi (Actor) (October 2013-2015)
On January 1st, 2014, Dispatch revealed that the couple were together. For years, Lee Seunggi chose Yoona as his ideal type. In 2015, it was reported that the couple broke up due to their busy schedules.
- Tiffany (SNSD) and Nichkhun (2pm) (2014-2015)
It was reported that the two were friends for many years even before their debut which their love bloomed. In 2015, they broke up but there was no reason to why they broke up as it is a personal matter.
- Yuri (SNSD) and Oh Seunghwan (Baseball Player) (2015)
The two met by meeting with acquaintances in 2014 and got to know eachother. After 6 months, In October it was confirmed that they broke up due to their schedules.
Soyoung (After School) and Son Heungmin (2015-20??)
In 2015 it was confirmed that they were in a relationship but only started dating.
- Seolhyun (AOA) and Zico (Block B) (2016)
In August 2016, the companies of the couple confirmed that the two are in a relationship. But, after one month of confirming their relationship, in September 2016, they broke up due to being overwhelmed by the publics interest and naturally grew apart.
- Hani (EXID) and Junsu (JYJ) (2015-2016)
In January 1st, 2016, Dispatch revealed that Hani and Junsu were together for a few months prior. Later in the year, they broke up naturally due to their busy schedules and drifting apart.
- BoA and Joo Won (Actor) (2016-2017)
The pair met in a gathering of colleagues and acquaintances in 2016 and started dating at the end of 2016. In November of 2017, it was reported that they had broken up but didn’t know that the reason was for as it is personal.
- Krystal (f(x)) and Kai (EXO) (2016-2017)
On April 1st, 2016 Dispatch reported that Krystal and Kai were dating but netizens thought it was fake due to it being April Fools Day. However, SM Entertainment later confirmed the relationship. The pair had been friends for 8 years but gained feelings for each other in 2016. After a year of dating, in 2017 it was announced that they had broken up.
- Suzy (Miss A) and Lee Minho (Actor) (2015-2017)
It was speculated in March 2015 that the two had been dating due to pictures of them together in London. However, in November 2017 it was reported that the couple had broke up.
- Min (Miss A) and G.Soul (2016-2017)
In November of 2016, it was revealed that Min and G.Soul were in a relationship. But in March 2017 it was reported that the two had broken up after dating for 6 months.
- Yeeun (Wonder Girls) and Jinwoon (2AM) (2014-2017)
They became friends after being under the same entertainment company and started dating due to their similar thoughts and taste in music. The two broke up in 2017 but without a reason, they just naturally became distant.
- Sulli (f(x)) and Choiza (Dynamic Duo) (2014-2017)
They were confirmed to be dating in 2014 where the pair’s respective agencies said a statement. However, after two years and seven months of dating, the two broke up.
- Sulli (f(x)) and Kim Minjoon (Celebrity Brand Director) (2017)
After Sulli’s breakup with Choiza, it was confirmed that she was now dating a non-celebrity. They developed feelings for each other in March and started dating since then. They were originally friends before dating. After 4 months of dating they broke up.
- IU and Jang Kiha (2013-2017)
Dispatch reported that the couple are together and try and see each other as much as often despite their busy schedules. In 2017, it was confirmed that the couple broke up after stating that they have been on and off for a while and decided to breakup permanently.
- Sojin (Girl’s Day) and Eddy Kim (Soloist) (2017)
In 2017 it was announced that the two were a couple but previously DreamT Entertainment denied the reports, but they decided to confirm the reports after discussing they want to announce they are in a relationship. After a few months, it was confirmed that they had broken up.
- Suzy (Miss A) and Lee Dongwook (Actor) (2018)
On March 9th, 2018 it was reported that the pair were in a relationship. In 2012, she stated that Lee Dongwook was her ideal type. Later in July, 2018 JYPE confirmed that the couple had broken up because of their busy schedules so they naturally went their separate ways.
- Hui (Pentagon) and Soojin ((G)-IDLE) (20??-20??)
After the news about Hyuna and Dawn dating in August 2018, news about Hui and Soojin also surfaced. Which Cube Entertainment confirmed that the couple had already broken up.
- Kim Sohee (Nature/C.I.V.A/I.B.I) and Yuvin (Myteen/B.O.Y) (20??-2018)
Photos surfaced of the couple kissing and netizens speculated they were dating. Music Works stated that they dated for a short time about ‘a year ago’ and they’re now broken up.
- Soyoung (After School) and Go Yoonsung (Golfer) (2018)
In June 2018, the two went public with their relationship, but in 2019 it was confirmed that they had actually broken up at the end of 2018.
- Jennie (BlackPink) and Kai (EXO) (20??-2019)
On January 1st, 2019 it was reported that Jennie and Kai were dating. At the time they made the headlines as “top idol couple.” However, after a month of revealing their relationship they reportedly broke up.
- Heo Youngji (KARA) and Ha Hyunwoo (Guckkasten) (2017-2019)
In March 2018, the pair confirmed that they were dating after becoming close by being panel judges together on “Shadow Singer.” In February 2019, it was confirmed that they had broken up.
- Euaerin (9muses) and Lee Jungjin (Actor) (2017-2019)
They announced that they were in a relationship in January 2018, but sadly in 2019 they broke up.
- Hyejeong (AOA) and Ryu Uihyun (Actor) (2019)
In April 2019, it was confirmed the two had been dating since the filming of ‘Is Lovesickness Refundable?’ But at the end of the year it was announced they had broke up due to personal matters.
- Bora (SISTAR) and Feeldog (BIGSTAR) (2017-2019)
In 2017, it was announced that Bora and Feeldog were in a relationship . They got close after being on ‘Hit the Stage’ together. In 2019, it was confirmed that the two had broken up but they didn’t reveal the reason why due to privacy to Bora’s life.
Special Thanks to: min ailin 레네, sugatopia, felipe
Made by: netfelixYT
Who is your Favourite couple mentioned? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below.