Yubin Profile: Yubin Facts and Ideal Type
YUBIN (유빈) is a South Korean soloist who officially debuted on June 5, 2018, under JYP Entertainment. In February 2020 Yubin opened her own Entertainment called RRR meaning Real Recognize Real.
Stage Name: Yubin (유빈)
Birth Name: Kim Yu Bin (김유빈)
Birthday: October 4, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 163 cm (5‘4”)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– Her birthplace is Gwangju, South Korea. She used to live in San Jose, California, USA.
– Education: Jungam Elementary School, Leland High School, Myongji University
– Religion: Christianity
– In 2007, she was supposed to debut with G.NA, SECRET‘s Hyosung, former After School‘s UEE, and UNI.T‘s Jiwon as girl group ‘Five Girls’ but they disbanded.
– She debuted in 2007 with the Wonder Girls and replaced HyunA who left due to medical problems.
– She has written her own raps for several Wonder Girls songs (“Girls Girls”, “Me, In”, “Sweet Dreams”, etc.)
– When she first joined Wonder Girls, she says she was scared of Yeeun.
– She was a trainee for 2 years.
– When she was younger, she was a tomboy and had short hair.
– She loves to scuba dive and swim.
– She likes to eat raw fish, salad, and apples.
– Her hobbies are listening to music and collecting CDs.
– She regrets she never went to prom.
– She made her acting debut with the drama, The Virus.
– On August 17, 2015, Yubin was confirmed to join Unpretty Rapstar 2.
– In January 2020 she left JYP Ent.
– In February 2020 Yubin opened her own Entertainment called RRR meaning Real Recognize Real.
– During Unpretty Rapstar, her popularity exploded, causing the phenomenon “Girl Crush”.
– Yubin’s Ideal Type: “My ideal type is someone who is athletic.”
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks to Arnest Lim, Kheshire Kat, glenmorial, Tetea, Alandria Penn)
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you know more facts about Yubin? Feel free to comment below. 🙂