HA:TFELT Profile: HA:TFELT Facts and Ideal Type
HA:TFELT (핫펠트) is South Korean soloist under Amoeba Culture. HA:TFELT debuted as a solo artist on July 31, 2014, with the song “Ain’t Nobody”.
Official Fandom Name: Jadu (meaning Plum)
Official Fan Color: –
Stage Name: HA:TFELT (핫펠트)
Birth Name: Park Ye Eun (박예은)
Birthday: May 26, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 165 cm (5‘5”)
Weight: 47 kg (104 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
– Her birthplace is Goyang County, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– Her family consists of her parents, an older sister, and a younger brother.
– She also has a stepfather, two stepsisters and two stepbrothers.
– She is a former member of Wonder Girls.
– She knows how to play the guitar and piano.
– Her parents are pastors.
– Her parents were against her K-Pop dream for a long time.
– She was a hard-working student.
– Her favorite color is green.
– Her favorite season is winter.
– In 2012, she wrote a song for the drama “Dream High 2”.
– She composed several songs in the Wonder Girls’ recent albums such as “G.N.O (Girl’s Night Out)”.
– On July 23, 2014, it was announced that Yeeun would be making her debut as a solo artist under the pseudonym Ha:tfelt.
– She made her official solo debut stage on July 31, 2014, on Mnet’s M! Countdown, with the song “Ain′t Nobody”.
– Ha:tfelt is the amalgamation of the pronunciation of the word “Hot” and “Heartfelt”.
– On June 24, 2015, it was announced that Wonder Girls would be making a comeback after a two-year hiatus.
– On January 26, 2017, it was announced that Wonder Girls were to disband after unsuccessful contract renewal negotiation with some of its members, and Yeeun parted ways with JYP Entertainment.
– On April 10, it was reported that she officially signed with Amoeba Culture.
– On September 21, 2016, JYP Entertainment released an official statement that Yeeun and 2AM’s Jinwoon are in a relationship and had been dating for the past 3 years.
– On April 23, 2017, it was announced that Yeeun and 2AM’s Jinwoon broke up.
– She appeared on the Thai program called “Food Truck Battle” (2019).
– HA:TFELT’s Ideal Type: “A fatalist. I’m the type who can’t refuse others, so I don’t like blind dates.”
profile made by sowonella
(Special thanks to: michael madaj, Jellyphish, Alexa, (ᓀ ヘ ᓂ)ゞ, JacksonOppa<3, melanie, jieunsdior, Barbara, Camilly Sousa)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
You may also like: HA:TFELT Discography
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like HA:TFELT? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂