Kyla Massie Profile and Facts
Kyla Massie (카일라 매시) is a independent singer-songwriter, rapper & YouTuber. She is also a former member the girl group PRISTIN.
Kyla Massie Fandom Name: Klassies
Kyla Massie Official Fan Color: –
Stage Name: Kyla Massie (카일라 매시)
Birth Name: Kyla Solhee Massie (카일라 솔희 마씨)
Birthday: December 26, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
Blood Type: O
Youtube: Kyla Massie
Kyla Massie Facts:
– Her nationality is Korean-American.
– She was born in Indiana, USA but then moved to California.
– She is a former member of PRISTIN under the stage name Kyla.
– She attended Fair Oaks Elementary (graduated), Albert Einstein Academy (graduated) & iLEAD Exploration (graduated)
– She debuted as a solo artist on June 13, 2020 with the mini album Watch Me Glow.
– Her mother is Korean & her father in American.
– Kyla has an older brother, named Luke and a younger sister, named Karisa.
– She became a Pledis Entertainment trainee in 2010.
– Before she started her idol career, Kyla did quite a few CFs and was a child actress and modeled in America. She started when she was around 6-7 years old. She did CFs for shoes and dolls.
– Her brother said that Kyla is one of the most humble individuals you will ever meet, quiet at first, but sweet.
– She loves Mexican food.
– Her favorite food is Chicken.
– She owns a dog called Mochi.
– She was a backup dancer in Orange Caramel’s “My Copycat” MV.
– In December 2019 she revealed she is in a relationship with Alex Tippie (classmate). The mutually broke up in September 2020.
– Kyla released her solo EP “Watch Me Glow” on June 13, 2020.
– She is currently in college pursuing a major in Psychology.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Made by: jenctzen
Do you like Kyla Massie? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂