Mino (WINNER) Profile: Mino Facts & Ideal Type
Stage Name: Mino (미노)
Birth Name: Song Min Ho (송민호)
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist, Face of the Group
Birthday: 30 March, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 182 cm (6’0”)
Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He was born in Yongin, South Korea.
– His Chinese zodiac is the rooster.
– His younger sister is Danah from the girl group New F.O.
– He graduated from the Hanlim Arts High School in 2011.
– He studied at the same school as EunB, a late member of Ladies’ Code.
– His hobbies include drawing, playing basketball, writing lyrics, composing music and photography.
– He owns a Munchkin cat, named Johnny.
– Mino can speak Japanese.
– He used to be an underground rapper by the name Hugeboy Mino and worked with people like Block B‘s Zico and P.O, as well as M.I.B‘s SIMS.
– Mino and Block B‘s P.O are childhood friends.
– Mino was a former Brand New Stardom trainee and was supposed to debut with Block B, but he decided to leave the group at the very last second.
– He is friends with GOT7‘s Jackson.
– He is part of the hip-hop duo MOBB, alongside iKON‘s Bobby.
– He used to be a member of B.o.M.
– During his B.o.M days, he went through an acting project as one of the main casts of the cable drama K-pop – The Ultimate Survival (The Strongest K-POP Survival 2012) on Channel A.
– In October 2014, Mino appeared on Epik High‘s single Haters Birth with Beenzino, Verbal Jint, B.I and Bobby.
– Mino was originally supposed to be WINNER‘s leader.
– Many say that he looks like a mix of Big Bang‘s Taeyang and G-Dragon.
– His nicknames are Song Mojiri and SWAG (Source: Secret Training Variety Show).
– He also earned the nickname Song Finger from playing a game on New Journey to the West 4.
– His hobbies include writing lyrics, composing music, playing basketball, photography and drawing.
– He played Tennis for two years. (Source: New Journey to the West 3)
– His all-time favorite movie is Fight Club.
– He really likes Tteokbokki. He wouldn’t be able to lose weight if he’d eat it while on a diet.
– Tteokkbokki is his know-how to relieve stress. (lol)
– Mino is afraid of bugs. (Source: New Journey to the West 4 Ep. 5)
– Mino and P.O is a childhood friend specifically thet were highschool classmate.
– He is also friends with Incredivle, Joohyung You (creative directure & owner of Freiknock).
– During his days in pre-debut Block-B, Kyung was his mom and Zico was his father.
– Mino’s Ideal Type: “I like girls who can eat well. Someone who eats well without being picky; someone who takes good care of themselves; someone who can be dumb with him together.”
Profile made by @abcexcuseme (@menmeong & @broken_goddess)
(Special thanks to Hyori Hwang for providing additional info.)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Mino? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂