Taemin Profile: Taemin Facts, Taemin Ideal Type:
Taeminis a soloist and a member of SHINee. He debuted solo on August 18th, 2014 with the title track ‘Danger’ from the mini album ‘ACE’. He was the first member of SHINee to debut solo.
Fandom Name: Taemints
Official Colors: Yellow
Stage Name: Taemin (태민)
Birth Name: Lee Tae Min (이태민)
Birthday: July 18th, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 179 cm (5’10”)
Blood Type: B
Official Website: taemin.smtown
– He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– He has an older brother.
– His nicknames are Handy Boy Taemin, Maknae Taemin, Tae, Taememe, Dancing Machine, Taeminnie, Taem.
– Education: Hanlim Multi Art School (he transferred from Chungdam High School); Myongji University (Musical and Film major)
– He trained since 2005 S.M. Open Weekend Audition Casting
– He is Catholic.
– He can speak Japanese.
– He is afraid of bugs.
– He likes watching horror movies.
– His hobbies are listening to music, dancing and playing the piano.
– He started studying the piano when he was in elementary school.
– He started being interested in dancing due of his older brother.
– Taemin has a tendency to lose things, which was the butt of many of SHINee’s jokes.
– Taemin is known as “magic hand Taemin” because whatever he touches he either loses or breaks.
– He often gets sick when traveling overseas.
– He thinks that when 2 people love each other, age doesn’t matter.
– Taemin said he would want to have a collaboration with Kai (EXO) and Jimin (BTS) on his solo album (Singles Sep 2017 Taemin Interview).
– Taemin is close friends with Kai (EXO), Ravi (VIXX), Jimin (BTS), Timoteo (HOTSHOT) and Sungwoon (Wanna One).
– Taemin was a mentor on “The Unit”.
– Taemin cried when Rain asked him to say something to Timoteo (HOTSHOT) after his performance on The Unit, and after that, Taemin said that he hadn’t cried like that before.
– Taemin’s albums: “ACE” (2014), “Press It” (2016), “Sayonara Hitori” (2016), “Flame of Love” (2017), “Move” (2017).
– Taemin was in “We Got Married” where he was paired with APink’s Naeun.
– Taemin’s on the show “Why Not The Dancer?”, where his nickname is Taem.
– Taemin’s ideal type: “I like someone that is consistent and true. I don’t like it when they hide their true selves and later reveal the true them.”
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Post by suga.topia
Related: SHINee Profile
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Taemin? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂