Jimin Profile and Facts; Jimin’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Jimin (지민)
Real Name: Park Ji Min (박지민)
Birthday: October 13, 1995
Zodiac sign: Libra
Height: 174 cm (5’8.5″)
Weight: 58.6 kg (129 lbs)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ENFJ
Representative Emoji: 🐣/🐥
Jimin’s Spotify list: Jimin’s JOAH? JOAH!
– He was born in Busan, South Korea.
– Jimin’s family conists of: Dad, mom, younger brother
– Education: Busan High School of Arts; Global Cyber University
– Pre-debut Jimin entered Busan High School of Arts as the top student in modern dance, but later transferred to Korea Arts High School with V.
– Jimin was valedictorian in his pre-debut years (hightest ranked student aka no.1 overall) and he was class president for 9 years.
– Jimin was the last member to join BTS.
– His favorite colors are blue and black.
– His favorite number is number 3.
– His nickname is Mang-gae rice cake. (Knowing Brother)
– He used to view himself as “fat” and he was self conscious of his looks and cheeks.
– When Jimin viewed himself “fat” (he doesn’t anymore) he went into depression and starved himself until Jin got him out of it and he started eating regularly.
– His favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and kimchi jjigae.
– Jimin doesn’t like spinach (Run BTS ep. 65)
– He prefers a sunny and cool weather.
– Is known for his impressive abs.
– He jokingly hits his fellow members as a way of showing his affection for them
– If music is playing he will start to dance no matter where he is.
– When the weather is sunny and cool, Jimin likes wearing earphones while listening to music that gives a good feeling.
– Jimin became interested in a singing career after watching a Rain performance.
– Jimin, Wanna One’s Woojin and Daniel participated (respectively) in a dance competition in Busan – “2011 Busan City Kids Vol. 2”. Jimin’s team beat Woojin’s team in the semifinal, while in the final Jimin and Daniel’s teams confronted.
– Once he wrote some lyrics and gave them to Suga. Suga said: “You called these lyrics?!” (the lyrics sounded like a children song). Suga asked him to redo the lyrics, but in the end he still couldn’t use Jimin’s lyrics.
– Jimin’s role models are Rain, Taeyang (Bigbang) and Chris Brown.
– He is most confident in his eyes.
– He feels sorry for kicking his members during ‘No More Dream’ performance.
– He enjoys reading comic books. He said that comic books influenced him a lot. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
– According to Jimin, the requirements for his happiness are: love, money and stage.
– Jimin has black belt in taekwondo.
– Jimin is close friends with SHINee’s Teamin, EXO’s Kai, VIXX’s Ravi, Wanna One’s Sungwon and HOTSHOT’s Timoteo.
– Taemin (SHINee) said he would want to have a collaboration with Kai (EXO) and Jimin (BTS) on his solo album. (Singles Sep 2017 Taemin Interview)
– Jimin usually solves his problems himself. If he can’t solve it, he will share it with V and ask for his advice.
– Jungkook is always teasing Jimin about his height.
– Jimin’s favorite food is: meat (pork, beef, duck, chicken), fruits, stew kimchi jjigae.
– In 10 years, Jimin wants to be a cool singer who enjoys the stage.
– In the dorm, Jimin in charge of the kitchen.
– Things he want to steal from other members are: Rap Monster’s height, V’s talent and gaze, J-Hope’s cleanliness, Suga’s diverse knowledge.
– Money is important to Jimin. (Knowing Brother ep 94)
– Jimin’s ideal date: “Sitting on the bench, drinking together… I would like to have a countryside date. We would also walk holding hands….(Laugh)”
– If he’d get a day off, Jimin jokingly said he wants to go on a date with Jungkook while holding hands together. And when Jungkook talked about his wishes, Jimin shouted: “Live happily together with me!” -MCD Backstage 140425-
– He felt a bit hurt when Jungkook ranked him the last in terms of looks. Jimin thinks the 1st is Jin while the 7th is Suga. (He was going to rank Rap Monster as the 7th but he changed his mind saying that recently Rap Monster got better-looking).
– He has to use eyeliner while practicing the choreography, else he can’t seem to show strong expressions and he will get shy.
– Jimin appeared in GLAM’s MV Party (XXO). GLAM disbanded, they were under BigHit.
– Jin chose Jimin as the member who has changed the most since debut.
– Hobbies: Getting beaten up (Profile written by Jimin), reading books/novels and staying on his phone for hours, relaxing and hanging out with friends.
– Motto : Let’s keep trying till we can’t do it any more. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Things he likes (3 things): Jeonggukkie, performing, receiving attention. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Things he dislikes (3 things): V, Jin, Suga. (Profile written by Jimin)
– Jimin was ranked 64th in the “Top 100 Handsome Faces of 2017”.
– Jimin is ranked 25th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
– His “Fake Love” fancam already reach 29.3 mln on Youtube, which is the most viewed fancam in Kpop.
Other members about Jimin:
– Jin: “Comes at you really cutely. It’s like being attacked by a puppy. Can’t refuse requests because he’s too nice.”
– Rap Monster: “Basically kind and gentle. Is very considerate. Isn’t as timid as you would think. Likes clothes and style (same with me). But even though he responds well, there are many times where he doesn’t actually do it. Is quite stubborn. Is the effort-type.”
– Suga: “Follows the hyungs’ words well, isn’t the personality where he’ll receive dislike somewhere, puts in effort to live his hardest”.
– J-Hope: “Is kind, listens to his hyungs well, has a lot of greed, and has a personality where he makes sure to do his part, and he has a really good personality where he likes me the most and his faith towards me is very strong~~ ♥♥♥♥”
– Jeongguk: “He’s the effort-type along with being a triple blood-type A, timid, shameless, and hates losing.”
– V: “Cute. Only the amount of him losing his temper is excessive, he’s kind and a friend that’s trustworthy. I talk to him the most, and if I have any worries, he’s the friend that I tell it first to.”
– In the dorm he shares a room with J-Hope. (BTS’ JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)
– Jimin’s ideal type is a nice and cute girl who is smaller than him.
(Special thanks to Michelle Ahlgren, A Person말리,
Hena De la Cruz, 에이프릴, legitpotato, Eunlien, MarkLeeIsProbablyMySoulmate, fangirl ✨🙆, Salt, Fan Girl, Jimin, Jenni Hong, 지미는 왕자 다. ☆, Bubble Tea☽)
Do you like Jimin? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.