Inpyo (IN2IT) Profile and Facts
Stage Name: Inpyo (인표)
Birth Name: Lee Inpyo (이인표)
Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: August 14, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 182 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: B
– He wanted to be a singer since a very young age. It seems like it has been his calling to be an artist.
– His dream of becoming a singer started in first year of elementary school and he became interested in dancing when he got into middle school. (View of the Arts Interview)
– His biggest inspiration is his family ecause everyone in his family enjoys singing and likes dancing too.
– He has an older brother.
– Inho wouldn’t want to introduce his younger sister to any of the members but if he had to he would choose Pyo because he is family oriented and knows a girls heart well. He also has a reverse charm by being tall and yet having a warm heart.
– Sometimes the members call him ‘Eomma’ (‘Mother’) or Mompyo.
– He is best friends with fellow member Inho. They live together, alongside former Boys24 contestant and dancer Hongin.
– If they could be reborn, Inho would choose Inpyo because he envies his height and his talent in dancing and Inpyo would choose Hyunuk because he thinks that Hyunuk is very handsome.
– He says Hyunuk has sexiness.
– According to Hyunuk Pyo doesn’t eat noodles.
– He is the best cook among the members, his ramen is really good. (Interview with Goofed Out)
– His all time favourite comfort food is Tteokbokki. They are never tiring to him even 365 day of a year.
– For his night snack he likes fried chicken or grilled pork rib.
– He prefers spicy food over sweet food.
– He likes putting kimchi on his pizza and could also imagine putting pineapple on pizza.
– He believes that getting good sleep is very important and a great gift for yourself.
– If he could have any animal as a pet, he would choose a cute dog and give him the name Baby. (R/Kpop AMA)
– If he has a vacation he would like to visit India again because of the many beautiful places.
– Inpyos favorite colour is white because it’s a clear color that goes well with any colours.
– How much he can drink depends on his mood. (Variety Show: IN2IT Game Life Bar)
– He is really competitive.
– He once had to kiss a fish after losing fishing game in Hongdae at K-Rush Season 3 Episode 18 in Summer 2018.
– If he got one million dollar, he would donate some of it to UNESCO and then build housing for the people who can’t afford it. (R/Kpop AMA)
– He said their former practice room was haunted. (Interview with Zany TV in December 2018)
– Together with Inho he practiced his English skills at Arirangs Idol Class where the two have been at weekly for while.
– In “Get It Beauty” he did a make-up tutorial for the look of Mamamoos Hwasa.
– He is knowledgeable about makeup and has done Isaac’s makeup for a stage.
– he was Liveworks Company trainee together with Inho before joining the casting show Boys24. They were background dancers for Shinhwa.
– He wants to collaborate with Beyoncé and do a stage together. He impressed the other contestants by performing “7/11” and “Partition” during Boys24.
– In Boys24 most of the boys said Inpyo would be the best leader.
– He was in Unit Green.
– His fandom name was 쉼표 (swimpyo) and his light stick was a heart-shaped diamond with a crown inside.
– He was ranked #8 with a total of 38.58 points in Boys24.
– He was chosen as a wildcard member by the staff to join IN2IT.
– His favorite song from IN2IT is Snapshot.
– Someone like you by Adele makes him feel warm when the weather is cold outside.
– If he could try acting he would like to be in “The Heirs”.
– Alongside soloist One, Inpyo, Jiahn, Inho, and Hyunuk act as the members of White Ocean in the drama “Her Private Life”.
– He likes Iron Man.
– Inpyo admitted that the neighbors at their former dorm reported them for beeing too loud once. They were doing karaoke with a bluetooth mic on their movie-in night. This was the only time they were doing it. (Vlive MOMOPLAY EP.13)
– He likes to listen to senior artists to experience and learn from them because he wasn’t able to experience the emotions of that times himself. He thinks that the music of artists that debuted before him has been a big contributor to the growth of kpop. (RollingStone India)
– His advice for people chasing their dream: “Do not give up on what you want to do, even if it is difficult now, follow your dream and that dream is your path.” These words kept him going everytime he wanted to give up.
– He enlisted on November 9, 2020.
– Inpyo’s ideal type: someone that resembles his personality. Also someone that can give consideration and understanding because he thinks these two qualities are the most important in building a relation with a person.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Profile by Kat Rapunzel
(Special thanks to In2U Entertainment)
Back to IN2IT Profile
Do you like Inpyo? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment down below.