Coogie Profile: Coogie Facts
Coogie (쿠기) is a South Korean rapper under SM Entertainment Sub-Label: Million Market. He debuted in 2018.
Stage Name: Coogie (쿠기)
Birth Name: Kim Jeong-hoon (김정훈)
Birthday: January 23, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 168cm (5’6″)
Agency Profile: COOGIE
– His hometown is Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, South Korea.
– Education: Daedeok High School, Ajou University.
– Artists that inspired his rapping style are Bill Stax, The Quiett, Lil Uzi Vert, XXXtentacion.
– He knowledges that Show Me The Money put his name as an artist out to the public.
– Bill Stax helped him build his songwriting confidence.
– His song ” Justin Bieber” has no meaning. He used his name because Justin Bieber was relevant.
– He feels like he is an awesome studio artist but an even better live performer.
– He was a contestant on Show Me The Money 777 in 2018.
– He started doing music in 2017 and sent his mixtape to famous rappers like The Quiett, C-Jamm, Bill Stax. Out of all of them, Bill Stax contacted him back.
– Artists he met on SMTM and is still close with are The Quiett, Kid Milli, Superbee, Changmo. (sbspopasia)
– He is not good at drinking alcohol. (sbspopasia)
– Artists he’d like to collaborate with are Beenzino and Swae Lee.
– He is a part of Yelows Mob Crew with artists like Boycold, Vangdale, GroovyRoom, Sik-K, Mac Kidd, and more.
– He’s apart of the crew HIVE too with Bla$e Kid and Dive in Purple
– He already went to the military.
– Soon after he was discharged he was hit by a car and had surgery and now he is very conscious of his health and always has vitamins and creams in his bag.
– He is often compared to American rapper Lil Pump because they have a similar tone and style.
– The Quiett really liked Coogie on SMTM.
– He was on The Quiett and Changmo’s team on SMTM.
– He has a dog named Cream who has its own Instagram.
– He said that he would rather go on vacation with Oh Dam Ryul (Chinchilla) over Penomeco.
– He wrote NCT 127’s Regular.
– His favorite girl group is Red Velvet.
– He collaborated with Raider and Hyoyeon for the song “Think About You”.
– He can speak a decent amount of English.
– His stage name comes from when in middle school he mispronounced the brand COOGI (pronounced Koo Ji in Korean) as Coogie and was made fun of for it by his friends.
– He was a fan of Kid Milli and reached out to him to collaborate before he became famous. (For the track Suzuran)
– He is thankful for Giriboy for taking good care of him especially when he was just starting out.
– Coogie has worked with Tommy Strait, Changmo, Way Ched, Bibi, Jvcki Wai, Simon Dominic, Giriboy, and more
– Coogie was almost a business office worker.
– “Bouncing” is his favorite out of all his songs.
– Coogie has done some training in Jinjo, Korea.
– He sang an OST for the drama “Abyss” with Suran. It’s called “Into the Abyss”.
– Coogie didn’t watch any of the drama “Abyss” despite the fact he sang an OST.
profile made by ♡julyrose♡
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks to Elisabeth!, JamieBeOutOfJYP)
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Coogie? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.😊