Chan (VICTON) Profile, Facts, and Ideal Type
Chan (찬) is a member of the South Korean boy group VICTON.
Stage Name: Chan (찬)
Birth Name: Heo Chan (허찬)
Birthday: December 14, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 177 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Nationality: South Korean
MBTI Type: ENFJ
Representative Emoji 🦖
– His hometown is Seongnam, South Korea.
– Heojun of Madtown is his older brother.
– Agumon and Dinosaur (from childhood) are his nicknames.
– Chan attended Hanlim Multi Art School as a practical dance major.
–BTOB’s Sungjae was in the same graduating class as him.
– His position in VICTON is Main Dancer and Vocalist.
– His favorite types of dance are urban and hip hop.
– Chan talks frequently.
– His favorite superhero is Iron Man.
– Chan has dimples.
– He is under Play M Entertainment.
– He is known as the mood maker of the group.
– Chan’s MBTI is ESFJ-T.
– He has a dog named Ruby, who is a spitz.
– In VICTON’s ‘family’, Chan is the uncle.
– Something he wants to forget is when he cried on Vlive on his birthday.
– He loves dancing and says it is his hobby.
– Chan is a great swimmer, and was a member of the junior swimming team at his elementary school.
– He can move his head and body separately while dancing.
– Some idols he wants to work with include: B2ST’s Yong Junhyung and B1A4’s Jinyoung.
– He is interested in limited edition clothes and collecting shoes.
– Chan hates needles.
-According to his members, he is the most likely to make mistakes during dance practice.
–Byungchan and Seungsik made the best first impression on him.
– He really likes B2ST, and his bias is Kikwang.
– He is friends with Daeyeol of Golden Child.
– He has trained with Sangyeon of The Boyz, Yoon Jisung, B.eta of AlphaBAT, and WOODZ.
– He has his driver’s licence.
– He doesn’t like kimchi or seafood.
– He was a backup dancer for Apink and T-Ara N4
– He used to be a trainee at C-JES, MBK Entertainment, and TOP Media.
– The fact that he sweats a lot was addressed once on Weekly Idol.
– According to him his strengths and weaknesses are “My strength is that when I fall for one thing, I’ll cling to it until the end. My weakness is when I continue like that and get obsessed over it.” (Marie Claire March 2017 Issue)
– He practices Buddhism.
– He originally wanted to be a dance instructor.
– He finds the corners of his lips to be unique.
– One of his hobbies is collecting shoes, which he polishes regularly. (Marie Claire March 2017 Issue)
– He would like to have a home party at the dorm, and invite his friend Kuhn of UP10TION’s.
– He is close to Ong Seungwoo, they went to school together.
– His role models are B2ST and Rain.
– He appeared as a quest on JTBC’s reality show “Shall We Walk Together”.
– If he were to confess to a person he likes, he would do it over the phone. He claims he would be too embarrassed to do it in person.(Marie Claire March 2017 Issue)
– Chan’s Ideal Type: Someone who only likes me, and has a pretty smile.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Profile Made By ♥LostInTheDream♥
Do you like Chan? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂