BamBam (GOT7) Facts and Profile, BamBam’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: BamBam (뱀뱀)
Birth Name: Kunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam (กันต์พิมุกต์ ภูวกุล)
Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist
Birthday: May 2, 1997
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 52 kg (115 pounds)
Blood Type: B
Specialties: Rapping in Thai, dancing on girl bands songs
Hobbies: Listening to music
Favorite Food: Cheeseburger, Ddom yang kkoong
Favorite Artist: G-Dragon
– He was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
– Family: mom, 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister. (His dad died when he was very young.)
– Education: Pramoch Wittaya Ramindra School
– He won 1st place in a “Rain Cover Dance” competition in Thailand back in 2007. He also won 2nd place in a “LG Entertainer” competition in Thailand in 2010
– He became a JYP trainee in 2010.
– He has three siblings named Baby, Bank, and Beer (all three of them are well-known dancers in Bangkok)
– He won 1st place in a “Rain Cover Dance” competition in Thailand back in 2007.
– He won 2nd place in an “LG Entertainer” competition in Thailand in 2010.
– He shot a KFC CF back in 2010 (when he was still a trainee).
– He shot a CF in Thailand for “Ohwantin Milk” in 2011.
– Pre-debut he appeared in the Hong Kong movie “Fairy Tale Killer” (2012)
– In 2015 he acted in the web-drama “Dream Knight” alongside the other GOT7 members.
– He had a small role in the Korean drama “Jealousy Incarnate” (2016) – 1st episode.
– His hobby is listen to music.
– He is fluent in Thai, Korean and English.
– His favorite food are cheeseburgers and Tom Yum Kung (Thai spicy shrimp soup)
– His favorite movie is The Simpsons.
– His favorite color is blue.
– His favorite artist is G-Dragon.
– His role model is Rain.
– His motto: “Light it up.”
– He is considered as a fan service king in the group.
– He has two dogs, the black one is named “Black” and the brown one is named “Fat”.
– His religion is Buddhism.
– He dislikes when people treat him like a baby (even if he’s one of GOT7’s maknae), he prefers to be treated like a man.
– He loves soups.
– BamBam said that he loves the movie “Black Panther” and he watched it 6 times. (vLive)
– He took part in writing the lyrics for “만약에” (If), “노잼” (No Jam) and “니꿈꿔” (Dreamin’) for their Flight log: Turbulence album.
– BamBam likes to rap to Jetrin Wattanasin’s (a Thai rapper) 7th Heaven.
– His mother is a big fan of Rain. Once BamBam got scolded by his mom because he made her late for one of Rain’s concerts.
– His mother opened a Korean restaurant in Thailand.
– His siblings are all well-known dancers in Thailand.
– BamBam’s mom was the one who gave him his stage name. She was inspired by “The Flintstones”. She saw how strong the child in The Flintstones was and she wanted BamBam to be just as strong as him.
– Jacksons says that BamBam is the member that takes the most selfies in the bathroom.
– Bambam likes to listen to Justin Timberlake’s “Strawberry Bubblegum” while taking a shower, he says that it feels like he is bathing in an expensive environment..
– He had braces when he was younger.
– Bambam once said that he likes bad girls and is a fanboy of Chompoo Araya (a famous Thai actress) and she is the reason why he likes bad girls (in one of her drama she played a bad girl role).
– He has a new dog, named Gumiho. 🙂
– He is close to CLC‘s Sorn (who’s also Thai).
– He is childhood friend with BlackPink’s Lisa. They used to be in the same dance crew, We Zaa Cool.
– Bambam has been friends with Lisa for 11 years (as of 2017).
– Once Bambam said that he calls her noona even though they’re the same age because she was always taller than him when they were kids.
– GOT7‘s Bambam & Yugyeom, BTS‘s Jungkook, Seventeen‘s The8, Mingyu, DK, NCT‘s Jaehyun and Astro‘s Cha Eunwoo (the ’97 liners) are in a group chat.
– Bambam revealed that he is also in a group chat with the other Thai idols, Ten (NCT), Lisa (Blackpink) and Sorn (CLC).
– BamBam shouldn’t be in GOT7, but in the trainees competition between YG and JYP got compliments from YG crew. After that, JYP let him debut too.
– On episode 9 of Stray Kids, when he was talking to Chan, BamBam said that he was actually supposed to debut with Stray Kids instead of Got7.
– He is friends with Bang Chan from Stray Kids.
– Yugyeom admitted that he was jealous of BamBam when they were trainees. It was because Bam was cute and little, so he was treated differently than Yugyeom. Bam then admitted that he was also jealous of Yugyeom for the opposite reason – because he was tall and manly. They fought a lot as a trainees because of that.
– BamBam said, that Mark once threw his laptop at him, when they fought as a trainees.
– BamBam has husky called Gumiho (it’s a girl) and a flying squirrel called Shabu Shabu.
– His dorm partner is Yugyeom.
– Edit: He lives in his own apartment and no longer shares the room with Yugyeom(but it’s 5 minutes from the dorm)
– He has four cats: Pudding, Latte, Cupcake and King.
– Bambam opened a cafe with his family. It is called “B’Chill”, and is located in Bangkok.
– BamBam’s ideal type: A woman who is pretty when she smiles.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks to Ammsdnx, Ma Liz, nancy idk, jacksonized, Jin’s my husband, wife & son, Collecting Dreams, jxnn, A Person말리, Shaasha Shashi, Huda Ather, Got7Lover, Huda Ather, AriaOfficial, LalaCroft, Terezz Vernerová, kayaai, Amanda Roy, MinAli07 2wdinasour_, Karina Hernandez, Amal, blinkahgase, Rebecca Pedrono, Wong Si Qi, Saaniya Pathan, Tzortzina, Somuchkpopsolittletime 7, Alexcia )
Do you like BamBam? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.