Mark (GOT7) Facts and Profile, Mark’s Ideal Type
Mark is GOT7’s main rapper and vocalist. He’s also in charge of martial arts tricks.
Stage Name: Mark
English Name: Mark Tuan (마크)
Birth Name: Tuan Yi Eun (段宜恩)
Korean Name: Dong Yi Eun (동의은)
Nationality: American (but of Taiwanese descent)
Position: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: September 4, 1993
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Specialty: Martial arts tricking
Favorite Food: Hamburger, Meat
Education: Arcadia High School – 10th grade certificate
Hobbies: Skateboarding and snow boarding
Favorite Artists: Chris Brown, Drake, ASAP Rocky, Tyga
– He was born in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A
– Family: mom, dad, 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother.
– He lived in Brazil and Paraguay for a couple of years.
– He’s fluent in English.
– He used to speak Portuguese, but has forgotten most of the language.
– He can understand Mandarin and speak a little bit, but he’s not fluent.
– He became a JYP trainee in August 2010.
– His dorm partner used to be Jackson.
– When he used to share a room with Jackson, they often use to speak in their “own language” – a mix of Korean, English and Mandarin.
– EDIT: All the members have separate rooms now and only BamBam and Yugyeom shares a room. (After School Club)
– EDIT 2: Mark moved out of the dorm.
– His nickname is “Little rooster” because he was born on the year of the Rooster.
– Mark is the best at Martial Arts Tricking in GOT7.
– His favorite food are hamburgers and meat.
– Mark loves soups.
– He likes horror movies.
– His favorite color is red.
– He played volleyball in High School and is a good swimmer.
– According to Papa Tuan, Mark is left-handed, but his parents got him accustomed to using right hand.
– He teases the other members a lot in contrary to his “quiet” on-screen image.
– He teases Yugyeom the most (ASC GOT7 A promotion).
– His favorite subject during high school was Mathematics. He was pretty good at it (ASC After Show Markson July 2014).
– Mark has a scar on his right hand from falling on the icy road in January 2014.
– The ring on Mark’s finger is a gift from his parents for his 20th birthday.
– He is afraid of spiders.
– As trainee, Mark fought a lot with other trainees including GOT7 members. Because he was bad in Korean, Brian (DAY6) always translated for him.
– According to Jinyoung, Mark is very possessive. (GOT7 10+ Star Interview).
– According to Amber & Jackson, Mark can talk quite a bit once he is comfortable (WGM TV, Amerithaikong; ASC After Show).
– According to JB, after Jinyoung, Mark is the second most proficient in Japanese.
– According to Jackson (and other members) Mark doesn’t say unnecessary things, instead he plans carefully and take action without hesitation.
– According to Jinyoung, when Mark first came to Korea he was a lot tanner than now because when Mark staid in LA he regularly went to the beach in summer.
– Mark picked Jinyoung as the member who takes care of him most.
– If Jinyoung and Bambam were girls, they would date Mark because Mark is very detailed, handsome, nice personality, good looking, too many reasons to list.
– Mark is close to BTOB‘s Peniel, BTS’s V, Monsta X’s Minhyuk and f(x)’s Amber.
– He initially wanted the group to be called “Flying idols”.
– According to GOT7, Mark’s good point is that he is quiet but supportive. He thinks before speaking, is to the point, logical, and doesn’t make careless remarks even if he doesn’t agree with certain members.
– He is quiet when the other members are loud but becomes energetic when the other members are tired.
– He wrote and composed “빛이나” (See The Light) for their Flight log: Departure album.
– He wrote and composed the songs “노잼” (No Jam), “Let me” and “My home” for their flight log: Turbulence album.
– He is raising a dog – Coco, with Youngjae.
– When he was young, he had no interest in becoming a singer and he auditioned only because his school encouraged him to do so. However, once he became a practitioner in an agency and stood on a stage, Mark felt that he found a place where he belongs and began considering a career as a singer more seriously
– He is very close to his family. They often contact each other and follow each other on Twitter. His family is very supportive of his career
– His father (Papa Tuan, or Raymond Tuan) has his own twitter account (@linbea945) where he prefers to troll on both Mark’s fans and anti-fans
– His sister describe him as being shy, quiet, and reserved at first, but opening up more once you start to get to know him better
– Among the members of Got7, he is very close to Jinyoung, because Jinyoung had helped him learn Korean
– Mark participated in KT Olleh CF in 2011
– His fan clubs name is Alluring Voice
– His famous quote is “Don’t diminish your progress just because it’s not perfect.”
– His favorite fashion brand is BRATSON
– The cologne he wears is by Ralph Lauren
– He becomes happy when he is rapping
– He becomes sad when not all members can participate in a concert
– He’s the member who returns the first to the dorm. (Ask In A Box)
– Mark wants to go hiking with a girl on the first date.
– Mark is ranked 82th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
– Mark’s ideal type is a woman who makes him want to stay with her.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly credit this page. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
(Special thanks to Got7Lover, Yurisla D. Virgusta, Huda Ather, sailormina, Terezz Vernerová )
Do you like Mark? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.