Zhou Zhennan Profile: Zhou Zhennan Facts
Vin is a Chinese singer/songwriter under WAJIJIWA Entertainment Culture (哇唧唧哇). He debuted on September 16th, 2017.
Stage Name: Vin
Real Name: Zhou Zhennan ( 周震南)
Birthday: June 21, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 174 cm (5’8″)
– His nickname is “NanNan Big White Rapper.”
– Vin was born in Chongqiong, China.
– Currently, Vin attends Meishi International School.
– He has a sister and a younger brother.
– He can speak English.
– Vin loves fashion and enjoys wearing skirts.
– He can play the piano.
– He has a tattoo on the inside of his forearm of a tree branch.
– Vin’s favorite thing about himself is his small eyes.
– Vin’s fandom name is Antarctic Star (南极星).
– Vin trained at JYP Entertainment in South Korea from 2014-2017.
– Within his first year of training, he was slapped by the chairman after throwing his phone onto a table. He wanted to quit his training, but his parents encouraged him to follow the path he chose. (The Coming One)
– Vin went back to China and participated in season 1 of Tencent’s idol program “The Coming One” and placed 4th, solidifying his debut.
– Vin considers Victor Ma, who placed 2nd on “The Coming One”, to be his best friend. (CYZJ)
– He is also close with Got7’s Jackson, Seventeen’s Jun and THE8, Kim Samuel, X-NINE, Chen Xuedong, and Johnny Huang.
– He won the “Best Music Newcomer” award at the Tencent Supernova Night Awards.
– Vin joined “Let Go of My Baby” for season 3 alongside Jackson Wang, Chen Xuedong, and Johnny Huang.
– Vin appeared on “The Collaboration,” also known as “潮音战纪 Chao Yin Zhan Ji,” and partnered with Kim Samuel. Together they placed 1st, winning the show.
– Vin ranked 1st on Produce Camp and is now promoting with the debut group R1SE.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
profile created by wjymicheotji
Do you like Zhou Zhennan? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂