Jun (Seventeen) Facts and Profile; Jun’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Jun (준)
Birth Name: Wen Junhui (文俊辉)
Position: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist
Birthday: 10 June 1996
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Hometown: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Height: 182 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Sub-Unit: Performance Team
– He was born in Shenzhen, Guangdong China.
– He has a younger brother.
– Education: Buji Senior High School
– He was a trainee for 2 years and 7 months.
– He says many Chinese students love kpop and that’s how he became curious about it and moved to Korea.
– He was a child actor in China.
– He is known for looking like Super Junior’s Heechul.
– He speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean.
– He said it was good to learn Korean but the pronunciation was very hard for him.
– He is good at martial arts.
– Jun did Wushu.
– He is good at Kung Fu and acting.
– Between dressing up or dressing down, he prefers dressing up.
– His hobbies are acting, singing, martial arts, playing the piano, reading on the phone.
– He likes spicy foods and sour foods.
– Jun doesn’t like plain white rice, so he often gives his share to Woozi.
– Jun can’t eat eggplant. (Seventeen One Fine Day ep 3)
– He likes to read books.
– He likes to hide a lot of Chinese and Korean snacks in his bag. He doesn’t eat them all at once, but eats them many times but the members eat all his snacks sometimes.
– Jelly snacks are his favorite (He especially likes 2+1).
– He can play the piano.
– He admires NU’EST’s Ren.
– He likes to sing Chinese songs but he feels a little shy singing them in front of the members.
– According to Seungkwan, Junhui is known as the mother of the group.
– He ranks himself third most handsome in the group.
– He mentioned he sleeps with his eyes open sometimes and that it scares the members if they happen to walk by. (“The Collaboration”)
– His role models are Zhoumi and Henry because he wants to receive a lot of love from China and Korea like them. He wants to be an all-round entertainer and show the nice images of Seventeen to Chinese people.
– Jun and The8, who left their loved ones in China to pursue their dreams in a foreign country, do not see SVT as work, but rather, as their own family.
– Jun and The8 are friends with Pentagon’s Yanan.
– His stage name Jun came from his real name Junhui.
– The meaning behind his real name is that Moon means ‘good at studying’, Jun means ‘handsome’ and Hui means ‘i can do better’.
– He thinks he has the stereotypical Gemini personality (fickle, awkward). His emotions change frequently, and sometimes he feels like there’s another person inside of him. (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– He’s everyone’s ‘alarm.’ He’s good at waking up early, so eventually, it just became his responsibility. He wakes up about 10 minutes earlier than everyone else, so he tells them, “It’s about time to wake up~” but Seungkwan and DK, who are notorious sleepyheads, are always troublesome to wake up. (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– He likes being at ease at home, and he spends time reading fantasy novels and playing games.
– It depends on the day, but his standard style is casual. Sometimes, he tries a hip-hop style like The8 or Vernon, and other times, he tries to copy Joshua’s stylish vibe. (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– After someone gets to know him, he’s often told, “Your image is different~” (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– In China, he was a child actor from the age of 3, but he fell into a slump as he wasn’t sure if he wanted to continue down the path. It was at this time that he was scouted and he’s thankful for that fateful encounter.
– “A human’s life is long. Try out the things you’re interested in! If you do that, I think you’ll be able to grow naturally.” (Japanese Seventeen Magazine)
– He is in the Chinese show “The Collaboration” along with Seventeen’s THE8 and Samuel.
– Jun’s ideal type of girl is someone who looks pure. He also likes sexy girls.
(Special thanks to pledis17, woozisshi, Dani (@w00zis on twitter), jxnn, Amanda Roy, qwertasdfgzxcvb, that1004hair, Wimmer, Alex Diamora)
Back to Seventeen profile
Do you like Jun? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.