Jiyeon Profile: Jiyeon Facts and Ideal Type
Jiyeon (지연) is a South Korean singer, actress and member of a girl group T-ara. In April, 2018 she signed an exclusive contract with Chinese agency Longzhen Cultural Development after her previous contract with MBK Entertainment expired in December, 2017. She debuted as a singer in July, 2009 with T-ara‘s single “Lie”, as a solo singer on May 20, 2014 with EP “Never Ever” and as an actress on August 5, 2009 in crime horror drama series “Soul”.
Stage Name: Jiyeon (지연)
Birth Name: Park Ji Yeon (박지연)
Chinese Name: Park Ji Yeon (朴芝妍)
Birthday: June 7, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
Blood Type: AB
Weibo: JIYEON2____ / 朴智妍工作室
VLive: Ji Yeon
YouTube: JIYEON official / 지연 JIYEON
– Born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She went to Lila Art High School.
– She has an older brother.
– She likes nail art.
– She has a carefree personality.
– She doesn’t exercise to keep in shape.
– Her life role model is her mom.
– Her idols are singers Lee Hyori and G-Dragon.
– She loves action movies.
– She says she’s honest and speaks straightforwardly.
– She ate tteokbokki with friends after school.
– She says she has a lot of ageyo.
– She knows how to ride a skateboard.
– Her favorite dish is Seolleongtang.
– For her solo album debut, she wanted to have a boyish and manly look.
– She doesn’t know how to do her makeup since she has no interest in it.
– She’s a member of a girl group T-ara since their debut in July, 2009.
– She was the first T-ara member to start solo activities as a singer.
– She doesn’t care a lot about clothes and things she wears.
– She said she’s ignorant when it comes to beauty and fashion.
– She’s best friends with singer and actress IU and actress Yoo In-na.
– She watched all Jackie Chan’s movies as of 2014.
– She prefers hearing that she’s “cool” instead of “sexy”.
– She wants to travel with her family.
– Her roommate was T-ara‘s Hyomin.
– She’s afraid of strangers.
– She has a level 3 certificate in taekwondo.
– In 2008 she participated in the SMART Model Contest alongside EXO’s Chanyeol.
– When she was young her dream was to become a Taekwondo master.
– She didn’t desire to become an actress but it was a solo activity opportunity that she decided to take.
– Some of her favorite tv shows are “Reply 1994”, “Sherlock” and “Gossip Girl”.
– She wants to socialize with guys but she says there aren’t many of them in her surroundings.
– One of her favorite movies is “My Love from the Star” that she even learned Cheon Song-yi’s line from it.
– When it comes to acting she likes to figure out the character’s distinct personalities and the attributes of the characters she portrays.
– Her must-have products are Sisley Essence, Jo Malone Orange Blossom Perfume, and Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil (As of 2014).
– She didn’t have a stunt double for T-ara‘s “Cry Cry” music drama, so everything was done by herself what she found fun at the end of filming.
– She became a fan of actor Cha Seung-Won after watching a drama “The Greatest Love”.
– She appeared in SG Wannabe‘s “My love Crybaby” and “Saranghae” Music Videos.
– When the T-ara members were revealed, Jiyeon was noted as a “look-a-like” idol due to her resemblance to Kim Tae-Hee, ending with malicious comments under her name until she starred in the drama “God of Study” making people like her.
– She dated actor Lee Dong-gun in 2015.
– During the filming of the movie “Death Bell 2” she was taken to the hospital.
– She believes the late 20s is the age when a woman is the most beautiful.
– During T-ara‘s tour in Japan, a dancer broke her nose with an elbow.
– Ideal Type: A friendly and kind person. Just being kind is enough for her. She also likes sophisticated guys. In another interview when asked about her ideal type she said ” I really like Lee Chun-Hee sunbaenim. I have already sent him 5~6 video messages expressing my feelings, but haven’t gotten any replies. I wish I could get even one reply. “
Gnomeo & Juliet | 2011 – Juilet (voice)
Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp (고사 두 번째 이야기: 교생실습) | 2010 – Se-Hee
I Wanna Hear Your Song (너의 노래를 들려줘) | KBS2 / 2019 – Ha Eun-Joo
My Runway (마이 런웨이) | MBC / 2016 – Han Seo Yun
Triangle (트라이앵글) | MBC / 2014 – Sung Yoo-Jin
Dream High Season 2 (드림하이 2) | KBS2 / 2012 – Rian (a member of idol girl group HershE)
Miss Ripley (미스 리플리) | MBC / 2011 – Yuwoo
Jungle Fish 2 (정글피쉬 2) | KBS / 2010 – Yool
Master of Study (공부의 신) | KBS2 / 2009
High Kick! 2 (지붕 뚫고 하이킥) | MBC / 2009-2010 – pretty high school student/cameo 44
Soul/Possessed (혼) | MBC / 2009 – Yoon Doo-na
Ae-ja and Min-ja (애자 언니 민자) | SBS / 2008 – Maeng Na-Yeon
Lobbyist (로비스트) | SBS / 2007 – Deaf Daughter’s friend
Hello! Miss (헬로! 애기씨) | 2007 – Student
profile made by ♡julyrose♡
(Special thanks to AsianWiki, t-araworld.net, Miyo Chan!)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean comeback:
Do you like Jiyeon? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below.😊