Haru Profile & Facts
Stage Name: Haru (하루)
Birth Name: Abe Haruno (阿部春野)
Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist
Birthday: February 21, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 157 cm (5’1.8’’)
Weight: 42 kg (92 lbs)
Blood Type: B
– She was born in Miyagi, Japan.
– Haru is a part of the “Twinkle” Line in Nature (with Chaebin and the former pre-debut member Yeolmae)
– Haru is the one who is taking care of the members. (“After School Club”)
– Haru has won 3 times in domestic competitions of dancesport.
– Haru learned dancesport in Japan for 10 years, she was a national representative.
– Haru said that she’s the first in powerful dance of Nature. (“Pops in Seoul”)
– She said that she can be both Cute and Sexy
– She moved from Japan to Korea in May 2018. (“After School Club”)
– Haru said that Momo of Twice is her role model and that she is a big fan of her. (“Weekly Idol”)
– Her best friend is former IZ*ONE member and HKT48 member Yabuki Nako.
– She is an open supporter of the LGBTQIA+ community, and goes out of her way to make LGBT fans feel accepted.
– Her favorite color is purple.
– She is very easily scared.
– She has a dog named Chiro and has recently adopted a cat called Pocha.
– She is a friends with former ANS member Raon, GWSN‘s Miya, Yukika, Majors‘ Bian, BVNDIT members Simyeong and Seungeun and IZ*ONE‘s J-Line.
– She likes the British reality show Love Island. She likes the girls on the show because of their confidence.
– Her old pre-debut Instagram account was called abeharuno.
– Cooking is her hobby and she can cook scones and onigiri.
– She drinks almost 1 litre of coffee a day.
– Haru says she wants to be cute and sexy like BIBI, and she even purchased her albums. (“Bubble”)
– Her favourite “NATURE WORLD: CODE W” song is “You Right”.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Post by Viien, robhoney and nchaurora.
Related: Nature Profile
Do you like Haru? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂