Yukika Profile: Yukika Facts
Yukika (유키카) is a Japanese solo singer, actress, voice actress and model. She appeared on the South Korean drama, “The Idolmaster KR”, and debuted with the girl group “Real Girls Project” associated with the series. She officially debuted as a soloist under ESTIMATE Entertainment with the song, “Neon” on February 22, 2019.
Stage Name: Yukika (유키카)
Birth Name: Teramoto, Yukika (寺本來可)
Birthday: February 16, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
Blood Type: A
Official Website: www.yukika.kr
Fan Cafe: Yukika
Official Instagram: Yukika.kr.official
Personal Instagram: yugopa216
– Yukika was born in Shizuoka, Japan.
– She can speak Japanese and Korean.
– She has a teardrop mole beneath her left eye.
– She was a model for the Japanese fashion magazine, Nicola.
– She first became an actress in a live-action version of “ChocoMimi”.
– She was a contestant on MIXNINE (2017-2018) along with label-mates (Mole Entertainment), Heo YoungJoo, Kim Sori (of CocoSori) and Lee YeEun.
– She loves Anime and Video Games and was actually a Voice Actress for various animation and game series. (Pop in Seoul)
– Her Special Talent is she can eat her fist. (Pop in Seoul)
– Her Role Model is BoA. (News Ade)
– Her childhood dream was she wanted to be a hamster, because she really liked hamsters. (Arirang Radio)
– She has a pet dog named Namoo
– When she can’t fall asleep, she listens to Minseo‘s, “The Grand Dream”. (Arirang Radio)
– The song that gives her strength when she’s tired is Baek Yerin’s, “Our Love is Great”. (Arirang Radio)
-Yukika’s song “NEON” was featured on the popular South Korean rhythm game series, “DJ Max”, on the 2020 PC release of DJ Max Respect V.
Profile made by ★K1SPL198☆
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
You may also like: Yukika Discography
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Yukika? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂