Stage Name: Chan (찬)
Birth Name: Kang Yuchan (강유찬)
Birthday: December 31, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 177 cm (5’10″)
Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– Birthplace: Jeju, South Korea.
– Family: Parents, two brothers.
– His representative color is Yellow.
– Education: Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts.
– Although his parents had a record store, Chan did not want to become a singer at first. (BNT interview)
– From elementary school to middle school, he was a soccer player. (BNT interview)
– After entering high school, he enrolled in a dance club. (BNT interview)
– Chan was in JYP for 6 months with Byeongkwan.
– He was part of dance team called Alive87 (specialized in popping dance).
– Both Chan and Byeongkwan trained together under JYP Entertainment.
– He debuted as a member of kpop boygroup A.C.E on May 23, 2017.
– Chan is the happiest member according to all A.C.E members. (Airirang radio)
– Chan once cried while training with Donghun and Byeongkwan.
– Chan’s favorite color is yellow.
– Chan likes soccer.
– Chan’s ideal date is at an amusement park and at the movies.
– Chan appeared on Sixth Sense Hit Show [JTBC] (he used a rabbit costume, and danced to H.O.T – Candy).
– Chan appeared in Twice’s “Like Ooh Ahh” MV, as a zombie with Stray Kids’ Bang Chan.
– Fans used to romanize his name as Kang Yoochan.
– Chan was a MC for EBS2 tv Ginga Minga Aha Show.
– He appeared on “Age of Youth 2” along with his fellow A.C.E members.
– He appeared on the drama “Marry Me Now”, as a high school student.
– Both Chan & Jun were participants to the idol rebooting show ‘The Unit’ (Chan ranked 9#).
– Chan had his debut with UNB on April 7, 2018. He promoted with them until their disbandment on January 27, 2019.
– On August 6th 2018, Chan was involved in a minor car accident.
– His role models are SEVENTEEN.
– Update: In the new dorm Jun & Chan share a room together.
– Chan is one of the main cast in upcoming drama “Twenty Twenty”. His character is an aspiring rapper named Son Bo Hyun. The drama is set for a July 2020 premiere.
– Chan’s ideal type: Someone who he can share a conversation with and talk well with as he thinks communication is important.
made by Min Ailin
(Special thanks to Femeron)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Related: A.C.E Profile
Do you like Chan? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 😊