TXT Profile: TXT Facts, TXT Ideal Type
TXT (투모로우바이투게더) is a 5-member boy group under BigHit Entertainment. The group consists of: Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai. TXT stands for Tomorrow X Together. They will be debuting on March 4th, 2019 with their first mini album ‘The Dream Chapter: STAR’.
TXT Fandom Name: –
TXT Official Colors: –
TXT Official Sites:
Twitter (official): TXT_bighit
Twitter (personal): @TXT_members
Twitter (Japan): @TXT_bighit_jp
YouTube: TOMORROW X TOGETHER OFFICIAL
V-Live: TOMORROW X TOGETHER
Official Fan Community: TXT
Official Website: txt.ibighit.com
TXT Member Profile:
Stage Name: Soobin (수빈)
Birth Name: Choi Soo Bin (최수빈)
Possible Position: Leader, Rapper
Birthday: December 5th, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 184 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– Soobin was the 2nd member to be revealed on January 13th, 2019.
– His representative animal is a Praying Mantis (Questioning Flim).
– His representive flower is a Anemone (Questioning Flower).
– At the end of his Questioning Film, the morse code translates to “Tomorrow”.
– His nickname is ‘Cucumber’ because he is tall.
– He has an older sister and an older brother (TXT Community Site).
– He has a dog named Sean.
– He is the tallest known idol/trainee under BigHit.
– Fans say he looks like ASTRO’s Sanha and BTOB’s Minhyuk.
– He can’t live without almond milk and has said he’d be happy to receive it for his birthday any time.
– He is the “spelling police” as he’s always correcting his friends spelling errors.
– He never makes any spelling mistakes.
– Hs shoe size is 275mm.
– His Chinese zodiac is Dragon.
– A long time back, Soobin used to dance with 14U‘s Gyeongtae.
Show more Soobin fun facts…
Stage Name: Yeonjun (연준)
Birth Name: Choi Yeon Jun (최연준)
Possible Position: Rapper, Dancer
Birthday: September 13th, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 183 m (6’0″)
Weight: 63 kg (138 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– Yeonjun was the 1st member to be revealed on January 10th, 2019.
– His representive animal is a pupae (Questionging Film).
– His representive flower is a Tulip (Questioning Film).
– At theend of his Question Fim, the morse code translates to “Promise”.
– His introduction video surpassed 1 million views within the first 24 hours.
– He trended worldwide within the first 10 minutes of him being revealed.
– He did a commercial for a ramen brand.
– Yeonjun was a backup dancer for BTS’ V’s ‘Singularity’ live stages and MV.
– He is the oldest member in the group.
– He has an ear piercing.
– His Chinese Zodiac is Rabbit.
– He has a billboard article written about him.
– He is a former CUBE Entertainment trainee.
– According to Withbill Dance Studio (Yeonjun’s former dance school), Yeonjun also passed the first auditions to WH Entertainment.
Show more Yeonjun fun facts…
Stage Name: Beomgyu (범규)
Birth Name: Choi Beom Gyu (최범규)
Possible Position: Vocalist, Dancer
Birthday: March 13th, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
Blood Type: –
-Beomgyu was the 5th and last member to be revealed on January 20th, 2019.
– His representive animal is a butterfly (Questioning Film).
– His representive flower is Poppy (Questoning Film).
– At the end of his Questioning Film, the morse code translates to “Hope”.
– He is from Daegu, South Korea.
– He was a member of a rock band.
– He is a student and Hanlim Multi-Arts School.
– He has been a trainee for BigHit for 3 years.
– He can play electric guitar.
– He had a parrot, it is unknown if he still has it.
– A classmate of Beomgyu said that it’s quiet in class if he is absent because he is the mood maker of the class.
– He is the mood maker of the group.
– He is good at English.
– His Chinese Zodiac is Snake.
– Beomgyu is friends with Lee Euiwoong from Produce 101 and they both go to Hanlim.
– He went to the same English academy/private institute that BTS’ Yoongi attended.
– He is very good at school and had the best marks among his classmates.
Show more Beomgyu fun facts…
Stage Name: Taehyun (태현)
Birth Name: Kang Tae Hyun (강태현)
Possible Position: Vocalist
Birthday: February 5th, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 174 cm (5’8″)
Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)
Blood Type: –
– Taehyun was the 4th member to be revealed on January 17th, 2019.
– His representive animal is a caique parrot (Questioning film)
– His representive flower is a Daffodile (Questioning Film).
– At the end of his Questioning Film, the morse code translates to “Clue”.
– He is a student at Hanlim Arts School.
– His Chinese zodiac is Horse.
– He speaks English.
– Taehyun used to do educational videos teaching kids how to speak english when he was a little kid.
– He has a sister who also speaks English.
– He likes photography.
– According to Korean netizens, he was in one or more local advertisements.
Show more Taehyun fun facts…
Stage Name: Huening Kai (휴닝카이)
Birth Name: Kai Kamal Huening
Possible Position: Vocalist, Visual, Maknae
Birthday: August 14th, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 179 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: –
Huening Kai Facts:
– Kai was the 3rd member to be revealed on January 15th, 2019.
– His representative animal is a leopard gecko (Questioning Film).
– His representive flower is an Icelandic Poppy (Questioning Film).
– At the end of his Questioning Film, the morse code translates to “Secret”.
– He is half Korean (mother) and half Brazilian (father).
– He is also German from his father’s side.
– His Chinese Zodiac is Horse.
– He can play drums and the flute.
– He can speak in Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, and English
– He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.
– He studied at Yongmun Middle School and Lila Art Highschool
– He is the first foreigner to debut under BigHit.
– His older sister is a former member of K-Pop group VIVA who’s stage name was Ria.
– He has a little sister born in 2004.
Show more Huening Kai fun facts…
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
profile by suga.topia
(Special thanks to Christian Gee Alarba, Linnea Boqvist, Jennifer Harrel, Pechymint, I and Jenny Pham
Who is your TXT bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. 🙂