Park Bom Profile and Facts; Park Bom’s Ideal Type
Park Bom (박봄) is a South Korean soloist under D-Nation Entertainment and former member of 2NE1, under YG Entertainment. She left YG Entertainment in November 2016. She officialy debuted as a soloist on October 28, 2009 with the single “You and I”.
Stage Name: Park Bom (박봄), when she was part of 2NE1, her stage name was Bom (봄)
Birth Name: Park Bom (박봄)
Birthday: March 24, 1984
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Youtube: PARK BOM
Park Bom Facts:
– Park Bom was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea.
– Family: Parents, older sister; cello star Park Goeun.
– Education: Berkless College of Music (transfer), Lesley University (major in Psychology), Gould Academy
– Nicknames: Bbang Bom, Jenny Park, Bommie.
– She speaks Korean, English and Japanese.
– She became interested in music when she was in high school, however, she was discouraged by her parents who were not fond of their daughter’s preferences. She moved at sixth grade to study in the US and was transferred to a music academy with her aunt’s help without her parents’ knowledge.
– In 2006, she returned to South Korea where she auditioned thrice for YG Entertainment until she was finally accepted. She had also unsuccessfully auditioned for SM Entertainment.
– She served as the main vocalist of kpop girl group 2NE1, one of the best selling girl groups of all time from 2009 until their disbandment in 2016. Nevertheless, she took part in their final song/MV ‘Goodbye’ which was released on January 21, 2017.
– She loves make-up and short dresses.
– Musical influences: Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé.
– Favorite colors: Pink, green, red.
– Specialties: Singing (unique voice), dancing, playing the flute, piano and cello.
– Personality: Shy, mysterious, sensitive, 4D.
– She has collaborated with several idols/groups such as Big Bang, G-Dragon, T.O.P, Epik High, Lexy, Red Roc, Lee Hyori, Lee Joon Gi, Park Myeong Su, Sandara Park.
– Religion: Christian.
– She has revealed she once did a ‘Lettuce Diet’ in order to lose weight.
– She has two pet dogs called Choco and Danchoo.
– She used to sleepwalk.
– She drinks a lot of water in order to keep her skin flawless.
– In 2014, Bom was under investigation for drug smuggling (80 ampethamine containing tablets) through international mail. It was sent to her by some family members in the US but the delivery was stopped at the Incheon International Airport customs. The drug was illegal in South Korea but legal in the US. Bom was not charged despite from being investigated. YG Ent. released a statement explaining that Bom did not abuse her celebrity status but needed to refill the proportional medicine for an overseas effective method of a therapy treatment. The scandal that occurred was huge resulting to Bom taking an indefinite hiatus from the entertainment industry.
– On July 20, 2018, it was announced that Bom had signed under a newly established agency called D-Nation Entertainment and that she would be having a solo comeback with her debut mini album.
– Park Bom’s ideal type: Jay-Z.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
made by Min Ailin
Latest Korean Comeback
Do you like Park Bom? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂