Nate Profile and Facts
Stage Name: Nate
Birth Name: Nathaniel Porcalla
Position: Main Dancer, Sub-Rapper, Bunso (Youngest)
Birthday: June 26, 2003
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 177 cm (5’10″)
– He is from Chicago, Illinois.
– Nate’s favourite colours are black and beige.
– He kicked off his dancing journey at the age of 6.
– He took swimming lessons at 3 years old.
– Nate is an only child.
– Nate has bad eyesight and his contact lenses grade is L=150;R=50.
– Among the other members, Nate is the one who is most likely to finish a whole box of pizza.
– He is allergic to all kinds of nuts, seafood and chocolate.
– His message to his younger self is to enjoy the process of growing and learning.
– He is mostly like the one who would watch K-Dramas among the other members.
– If he wasn’t a part of BGYO he would most likely be training in Korea.
– The SHA subject he likes the most is dancing.
– He wants to visit Brixton in England.
– His hobbies include playing video games especially COD and PUBG.
– He is a kpop fanboy to many groups including Stray Kids, WayV, NCT, GOT7, Seventeen and Wanna One. They are his inspiration alongside a famous choreographer Franklin Yu.
– He likes Jungkook and G-Dragon.
– He would definitely be happy to collaborate with BTS, EXO and other K-Pop groups that he admires.
– He would like to work with OPM artist Kevin Yadao and choreographer Keone Madrid and Brian Puspos.
– Nate’s special talents include flexibility and cartwheel.
– He had a YT Channel in 2010 where he posted performances and original dance choreography videos.
– Nate grew up watching ”America’s Best Dance Group” and would sometimes imitate the rappers since he got into hip-hop.
– In 2015 Nate joined a TV competition called ”Dance Kids”, he did not make it to the finals.
– Nate performed alongside Justin Bieber on his international Purpose World Tour in Chicago, 2016.
– In 2019 he participated in the World of Dance. He did not make it to the finals.
– Nate and Akira have been together since the very first audition.
– Same as Gelo, he is most likely to travel abroad to watch a concert.
– Nate is the one who’s most likely to shop for luxury items.
-Life Motto: ”Believe in yourself”
Nate’s words of encouragement to the young ones:
”I hope you can all use our music and the lyrics that we make get through of all your hardest struggles and hope you can use it when you feel down, weak or when you feel sick. I hope that through all of these problems, let’s be each other’s light in this darkness.”
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot!
Made By: MariXNation
Related: BGYO Members Profile
Do you like Nate? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.