LIMESODA Members Profile; LIMESODA Facts
LIMESODA (라임소다) is a group under D Maker Entertainment consisting of Jangmi, Hyerim and Seungji. They plan to add new members later but are a trio for now. Their name means they will be as refreshing as lime and as sweet as soda. They debuted on July 12, 2017 with the digital single “ZZZ“.
Stage Name: Jangmi (장미)
Real Name: Yoo Jangmi (유장미)
Birthday: August 1, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Leo
-She was added as a new member in February 2019.
-She was a backup dancer predebut for Loona YYXY and Gugudan Semina and danced on the guide video for Produce 48’s Rollin Rollin.
-Jangmi has had a fansite since her backup dancer days in 2018.
-Her name Jangmi means “rose” in Korean.
Stage Name: Seungji (승지)
Real Name: Na Seungji (나승지)
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist
Birthday: February 5, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 158cm (5ft 2in)
Weight: 43kg (95lbs)
Blood Type: B
– Seungji, along with Hyerim will be part of a project group named AQUA.
– Seungji’s special talent is random freestyle dance.
– She’s often told she looks like Min Hyo-Rin and Kim Ah-Joong.
– Hyerim thought Seungji was an actress the first time she saw her.
Stage Name: Hyerim (혜림)
Birth Name: Kim Hyerim (김혜림)
Position: Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Maknae
Birthday: June 30, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 166cm (5ft 5in)
Weight: 45kg (99lbs)
Blood Type: O
– She is a former JYP trainee.
– She was in Kpop Star 6 and got to the semifinals.
– Hyerim, along with Seungji, will be part of a project group named AQUA.
– Hyerim’s special talents are high notes and x2 dances.
– She is very close to Kriesha Chu and Elris‘ Sohee.
profile made by skycloudsocean
(Special thanks to Mr. Park Jimin😘❤, TylerPage, felipe grin§, mint, dawon, euijeong, Tae Lin, enyuh)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean Comeback:
Who is your LIMESODA bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below 🙂