CL Profile and Facts; CL’s Ideal Type
Stage name: CL
Birth name: Lee Chae-rin (이채린) /Faith Lee
Birthday: February 26, 1991
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Blood type: Type A
Height: 162 cm ( 5 ft 3¾ in)
Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
Twitter account: @chaelinCL
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– She has a little sister named Harin.
– Her nicknames are: Cl-roo, Pig Rabbit
– She used to be a JYP trainee.
– She signed her first music contract with YG Entertainment in 2007.
– Her specialties are Rap, Dance, Song-writing
– She admires Lil Kim and dreams to be a rapper like her.
– She spent much of her early life in Japan and France.
– She speaks Korean, Japanese, English, French.
– She’s a “clean freak” and she’s responsible for cleaning 2ne1’s dorm.
– Her favorite colors are Black, White, Brown.
– Her favorite accessories are the sunglasses.
– Her favorite type of flowers are red roses.
– Her favorite type of books are comic books.
– Her favorite place to see art is Instagram.
– She doesn’t know how to use a computer, but knows how to use iTunes.
– She grew up listening to Lauryn Hill.
– Influences: 1TYM, Teddy Park, Madonna, Queen, Lauryn Hill
– One of her favorite artists is Kanye West.
– She explained that the hardest part of her job is ‘loving it too much’.
– She likes to sleep.
– She said she can draw well, but only when she’s drawing lion-bear, pig-rabbit, and duck-snake.
– In Japan, she’s called “Pig-Rabbit”.
– She can dance Jazz and Ballet.
– Her father is a physics professor that build robots
– She traveled to many places due to her father’s profession.
– She is Christian (Catholic)
– She describes her outfit style as ‘everyday mood’.
– She has three cats; Pudding, Doughnut, and Showball Whitey.
– She was featured in many songs, such as BIGBANG’s “Hot issue” (2007), G-Dragon’ 2009 single “The Leaders”, etc.
– In 2011 she was a guest judge on “Project Runway Korea” (Onstyle) with designer Jeremy Scott.
– On October 2014, CL had her US debut, since then she has mostly focused on her solo activities in the US. In 2016, she kicked off her first ever solo tour in the US.
– In her solo career, her fanbase is called the ‘GBZ’s. (73 Questions with CL from Vogue)
– She invented a dance move called ‘The roll dab’.
– CL was in the American movie “Mile 22” (2018), where she played the character Queen.
– CL’s ideal type: “I like a man who is in his own world. While others may think he’s crazy, I like a man with individuality.”
(Special thanks to natalie, ohhchaerin on wordpress, Emmie)
Do you like CL? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂