Jang Hyun Seung Profile and Facts
Jang Hyun Seung is a solo artist under CUBE Entertainment. He debuted with BEAST on October 2009 but left the group after 7 years on April 2016. He made his solo debut on May 2015.
Stage Name: Jang Hyun Seung (장현승)
Birth Name: Jang Hyun Seung (장현승)
Birthday: September 3, 1989
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 177 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Hometown: Suncheon, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
Education: Dongshin University
Jang Hyun Seung facts:
– He was born in Suncheon, Jeollanam-do, South Korea.
– He was raised in Seoul, South Korea.
– He has a younger sister, named Jang Geu-rim.
– His father died in September 2012, from a sudden heart attack.
– He said he wants to date Miranda Kerr.
– His dancing style is influenced by Usher an Omarion, two of his most respected artists
– He is a former YG trainee, and he was supposed to debut with BIGBANG, but he was dropped by the record label
– He doesn’t like mess, so he cleans any mess he walks past by.
– He was part of B2ST (BEAST). He left B2ST in April 2016.
– He is the only former B2ST member who renewed his contract with CUBE Entertainment.
– On May 7, 2015, Hyunseung released his solo debut extended play, “My”.
– He acted in musicals like “Mozart!” and “Bonnie & Clyde”.
– In 2016, Hyunseung won “Best Male Artist (South Korea)” at the 4th Annual V-Chart Music Awards in China.
– In 2016 he appeared on the dancing show “Hit the Stage”.
– He is a member of the duo Trouble Maker (alongside label mate Hyuna – ex 4Minute member).
– Cube Entertainment announced that Hyunseung began his military duty July 24, 2018.
– Jang Hyun Seung’s Ideal Type: he has no specific person as his ideal type.
Post by: Piggy22Woiseu
(Special thanks to: ~ kihyunie <3 ~)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Last Korean Comeback:
Do you like Jang Hyun Seung? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂