JOO Profile 2018: JOO Facts
JOO (주) is a South Korean ballad singer under Woollim Entertainment. JOO debuted as a solo artist on January 10, 2008, under JYP Entertainment.
Stage Name: JOO (주)
Birth Name: Jung Min Joo (정민주)
Birthday: October 11, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 160 cm (5‘3”)
Weight: 42 kg (92 lbs)
Blood Type: B
– Her birthplace is Mapo, Seoul, South Korea.
– Education: Dongguk University
– Religion: Catholic
– She has a younger brother, BTOB‘s Ilhoon.
– When she was younger, she spent her childhood living in Indonesia because of her father’s work.
– She was supposed to debut in Wonder Girls, but instead, she debuted as a solo singer.
– She is friends with HyunA.
– Her hobbies include listening to music, reading books, and surfing the internet.
– She likes to eat Korean style food and fruits.
– Her favorite artists are Beyoncé, Stevie Wonder, and India Arie.
– Her favorite actors are Johnny Depp, Koh Hyun-jung, Choi Min-sik and Won Bin.
– She has acted in multiple musical dramas including Youthful March, Catch Me If You Can and Full House. She also acted in a TV drama called Dream High and a movie called Marriage Blue.
– She was a participant on JYP Superstar Survival, she didn’t win, but she was still accepted to train in JYP Entertainment.
– She was also a participant on The Unit.
profile made by sowonella
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like JOO? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂