Gain Profile: Gain Facts and Ideal Type
Gain (가인) is a South Korean singer, actress, model and entertainer under Mystic Story Entertainment (a subsidiary label of SM Entertainment). She is currently a member of Brown Eyed Girls. She debuted as a solo artist on October 8, 2010.
Gain Official Fandom Name: Gainism
Gain Official Fan Colors: –
Stage Name: Gain (가인)
Birth Name: Son Ga In (손가인)
Birthday: September 20, 1987
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
Weight: 43 kg (94 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Facebook: 가인 Ga-in
Youtube Channel: Gain
– She was the last member added to Brown Eyed Girls.
– Her nicknames are: Baby-G, Son Gabang, Gangnie, Son Seek.
– She was noticed by Narsha, who found her crying after failing the audition on “Let’s Coke Play! Battle Shinhwa!” when producer Ahn Jung Hoon saw and requested her to audition for Brown Eyed Girls. Then, she auditioned and as a result was chosen by the other three members as the fourth member of the group.
– Her hobbies are interior designing, watching movies and TV, along with playing games.
– She is trying to express her feelings with music.
– Her specialty is Dancing.
– Whenever she is sad, she looks at the wall and cries or keeps silent.
– She has a dog named Kkaekkae.
– In 2009 she participated in We Got Married, where she was paired with 2AM’s Jo Kwon, Their marriage ended in January 2011.
– On May 9th 2014 it was confirmed that she was in a relationship with the actor Joo Ji Hoon.
– Joo Ji Hoon and Gain broke up on July 7th 2017,
– She is the only member of Brown Eyed Girls who isn’t part of a Religion.
– On April 13, 2013, she was featured in PSY‘s music video “Gentleman”, along with the “arrogant” dance which was popularized in the Brown Eyed Girls’ song “Abracadabra”.
– She was part of 4Tomorrow, a collaboration project with 4Minute’s Hyuna, After School‘s UEE and KARA‘s Han Seung-yeon.
– Gain was a closer friend of Sulli and Goo Hara.
–She suffers from depression, panic disorder, anxiety and insomnia.
– Before debut, she used to have her belly button and her lip pierced.
– She debuted as a soloist with “Irreversible” in October 8th, 2010.
– Education: Shinjung Girls’ Middle School (graduated), Deokwon Girls’ High School (graduated).
– In June of 2021, it was revealed that Gain was fined by 1 million won ($883), for illegally using propofol. Later on, Gain’s agency, Mystic88 issued an apology on her behalf.
– Gain’s ideal type: a man that attracts you with one look.
Closer to Heaven | Seo Jin-Hee (2009)
The Huntresses | Ga-bi (2013)
All My Love | Hwang Geum-ji (KBS / 2010)
profile made by luvitculture
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Related: Brown Eyed Girls
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Gain? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below! 🙂