NC.A Profile and Facts
NC.A (앤씨아) (New Creative Artist) is a South-Korean solo artist. She finished 3rd on the survival show called “The Unit” and became apart of a temporary project girl group called UNI.T. NC.A debuted on August 13, 2013, under JPlanet Entertainment.
Stage Name: NC.A (앤씨아)
Birth Name: Im So Eun (임소은)
Birthday: October 7, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)
Weight: 40 kg (88 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– Her birthplace is Osan, South Korea.
– Her specialities are singing, clay, and makeup.
– Her charm point is her sweet soulful voice and eye-catching doll-like look.
– Her hobbies are doing nail art, makeup, playing games, drawing, reading manhwa, and going to the arcades.
– She can play the keyboard.
– She’s bad at wearing high heels.
– She would like to meet Ailee.
– NC.A is a supporting actress in the drama “To. Jenny”.
– On August 11, 2013, NC.A released her debut digital single “My Student Teacher”.
– NC.A released her first mini-album on April 9, 2014.
– She was an MC for the music show “Ranking Reformat”.
– She released the OST “Instinct” for the drama “The Law of the Jungle”.
– NC.A also acted in the drama “Three by Three” together with Fiestar‘s Jei and Dal Shabet‘s Jiyul.
– In October 2017, NC.A participated on the survival reality show “The Unit” and became part of the temporary girl group UNI.T.
– NC.A is the only person on the show to Rank #1 within the team rankings for every mission during The Unit.
– NC.A received a super boot during The Unit.
– NC.A was also known as the mom of UNI.T because she took care of the younger members.
– The members NC.A was the closest to in UNI.T were Yebin and Hyunjoo.
– She likes ASMR.
– She doesn’t like mayonnaise and strawberry milk.
Post by twixorbit
(Special thanks to: twixorbit, cara, Dale Diaz)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like NC.A? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂