Eunji (Brave Girls) Profile and Facts; Eunji (Brave Girls) Ideal Type
Eunji is a member of theSouth Korean girl group Brave Girls under Brave Entertainment since 2015. She was a contestant in the survival show The Unit: Idol Rebooting Project.
Stage Name: Eunji (은지)
Birth Name: Hong Eun Ji (홍은지)
Birthday: July 19, 1992
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
MBTI Type: ISFJ (?)
Representative Emoji: 🐸
– She is from the city of Yeosu, South Jeolla province.
– She has a sibling, who has a child boy named Suho. Eunji often takes care about her nephew.
– Education: Myongji University Film and Musical Sciences, but was expelled due to her absence.
– She describes her personality as bright and responsible.
– Her nicknames are Big Eyed Girl, Goldeen and Hanyeseul (for her resemblance to Han Yeseul).
– Her eyes are approximately 2 cm long and 1 cm wide.
– When her body is tense, her middle finger on the right hand will get twisted.
– She can take small things by her toes.
– She can imitate the singing of Park Jiyoon.
– She got her driving license in 2020.
– She is good at acrobatics.
– She has a specialty of fast-memorizing dance moves and of creating choreos in a short amount of time.
– She is not good in reaction games.
– She gets hyped when it comes to travelling and excursion.
– Only she out of Brave Girls remembers that there was another choreography prepared for Rollin’ 2018 promotions.
– She strongly recommends listening Brave Girls’ “We Ride”.
– Her hobbies are watching Netflix shows and oil painting.
– She often responds by saying thanking words and bowing to all little things addressed to her.
– She is often criticizing herself for her flaws.
– She thinks a talent she is confident of is praising and complimenting people.
– She has a habit of saying “I’m bored!” and “I’m hungry!” in any place.
–If she snores in her bed that means that she is very tired.
– She hates bugs and mosquitoes and ready to cry when they surround her, but when she is on stage, her fear disappears.
– She is the clumsiest and impatient member of Brave Girls, as her bandmate Yujeong says, and the most talkative member, as her bandmate Yuna says.
– As Minyoung said, she has a lot of aegyo and brings up a mood when other members are serious,
– As Minyoung and Yuna stated, Eunji firstly left a sense that she is a true strict lady, but later it became clear that she is very clumsy person.
– Eunji herself does not think she is clumsy. She states that she is just not good at multitasking and used to accidentally mix up words she says, when she was studying in college.
– When choosing the most scariest member of Brave Girls Eunji chose herself and other members did it too.
– She draws portraits much better than other Brave Girls members.
– She gets annoyed when Yujeong imitates her ‘pretty’ acting.
– She is friends with Dalshabet‘s Jiyul and Ahyoung, and DIA‘s Eunice.
– The first thing she does in the morning is checking her phone.
– The person she respects the most are her parents.
– She has a pet: a toy poodle dog named Dodo.
– She prefers denim for clothes.
– She likes Western food the best.
– Also she loves spicy food, eel, mint chocolate and melon.
– She likes strawberry smoothies for beverages.
– She does not like to eat seonjiguk, naejangtang, fish roe soup, sea cucumber, sea pineapple and other seafood.
– While eating ramyun, she does not put any egg in there but may put some rice if she is very hungry.
– She has low alcohol tolerance, so she drinks alcohol only for faster sleeping.
– She began dancing since elementary school, in middle and high schools she was a member of a dancing club. There she made up her mind that she should become an idol.
– Her parents let her to become an idol by condition she accepted to a college.
– Her parents always supported her during her hard times with Brave Girls telling her that there would be a chance that she will grab.
– She was a trainee at NH Media.
– In sum she was a trainee for five years.
– She featured in Park Bom‘s “Spring” promotions and stood in for her on the Queendom performance battle.
– She used to go to gym, but when she once got scammed by a health facility, she stopped going there.
– She was to Cambodia, lived in a small room for one person and ate food from room service alone, which was very precious moments to her.
– She was thinking about working in clothing business cooperating with other older women, after probable disbandment of Brave Girls.
– Her ideal type is a courteous, kind, honest man, who is cheerful all the time. Someone like Hwang Chiyeul.
The Unit Information:
– She with Yujeong and Yuna performed “Irony”. Eunji got 1 boot from mentors.
– She was appointed as the leader of Team UnitG Red for the first mission. Her team won and received the front place in the music video My Turn.
– She was ranked 41st on the episode 4.
– She performed “Rough” by GFriend (Team UnitG Black) for the second mission. She got 116 votes from the audience.
– She was ranked 37th on the episode 5.
– She was ranked 48th on the episode 7.
– She was eliminated on the episode 8, her final rank is 48th.
Made by Alpert
Additional information provided by @for_BRAVEGIRLS in Twitter
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly give credits to this page. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Official fancam from 2021 Rollin’ promotions:
Her featuring in Park Bom’s “Spring” promotions:
Her fancam from Queendom:
Do you like Brave Girls’ Eunji? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂