Stage Name: BLOO (블루)
Birth Name: Kim Hyunwoong (김현웅)
English Name: Daniel Kim
Birthplace: South Korea
Hometown: Los Angeles
Birthday: October 12, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Facebook: BLOO – 블루
– BLOO was born in Korea and moved to Los Angeles later.
– He likes shopping.
– He likes spicy food.
– He’s a member of duo “Neonblue” with Niahn.
– He debuted 2016, with the single called “TONY“.
– He would like to collaborate with Jennie from BLACKPINK. He is a huge fan of her.
– He’s a fan of Kanye West and ASAP Rocky.
– BLOO likes old school hip hop artists like Tupac, 50 Cent and Biggie.
– He has several tattoos; a crescent moon on his chest, a cross in a circle on his finger, “Peaky” (from Peaky Blinders) and a G with a Gothic font on his right arm, flowers and Michael Archangel (this is supposition) on his left arm, and lastly, “Cook” (skins character) on his right hand.
– He has a birthmark on his cheek.
– BLOO is a member of the American-Korean hip hop “42crew” gaining attention especially after being featured in HiphopLE’s KHILA TV, where it talked about Korean rappers making themselves a name in LA.
– He was invited into the MKIT RAIN label by Loopy and Nafla, who started the label with friends.
– He collaborated with VIINI and Lee Suhyun on VIINI’s song, “Love The Moon“.
Written by @abcexcuseme (@menmeong, @broken_goddess, bloo.berry)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean comeback:
Do you know more facts about BLOO? Feel free to comment below. 🙂