Yuk Jidam Profile & Facts
Yuk Jidam (육지담) is a South Korean rapper. She made her debut on Show Me The Money 3.
– She was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– Jidam is an only child.
– Her specialties are Kickboxing and Boxing.
– She is friends with Coco Lee and Kasper.
– When she was in elementary school she was bullied by other kids due to her darker skin tone, this led her to be inspired by Yoon Mirae‘s song “Black Happiness” which make her interested in rap.
– She was a contestant in Unpretty Rapstar season 1 & 3.
– In 2015, she collaborated with Shannon for the single Falling and with JuB for My Sympathy (감성팔이).
– That same year, she collaborated with Red Velvet‘s Wendy for the OST Return for the drama School 2015.
– Allegedly, she was in a relationship with Kang Daniel, however, Daniel’s agency denied everything.
– Jidam suffers from bipolar disorder.
– She admitted having plastic surgery.
– Education: Chungshin Girls’ Middle School, Yeongdongil High School, Dongduk Women’s University.
profile made by midgehitsthrice & luvitculture
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Related: Unpretty Rapstar Members Profile
Do you like Jidam? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 😊