Victor Ma Profile: Victor Ma Facts
Victor Ma is a Chinese-American soloist under WAJIJIWA Entertainment (哇唧唧哇). He debuted on December 15th, 2017 with the single “I Am Awake.”
Victor Ma Facts:
– Victor was born in New York, USA and is a native of Xi’An, Shaanxi, China.
– Nicknames: 马老师 (Ma Teacher), 骞骞 (Qianqian).
– His father, Ma Qingyun, is a member of the American Institute of Architects and design director, and his grandfather, Li Ange, is the former Chinese women’s volleyball coach.
– He went to Shanghai to study when he was 4.
– Victor is deeply influenced by the culture of his parents and the hip-hop culture in the United States.
– While in school, he participated in many music competitions.
– He was active in his school’s theater program and dreams of one day becoming an actor.
– He graduated from the University of Southern California.
– Victor participated in season 1 of Tencent’s idol program “The Coming One” (明日之子) and placed 2nd, solidifying his debut.
– He is said to be very outgoing and known to talk a lot.
– He is close friends with Zhou Zhennan, Seventeen’s THE8, and X-Nine‘s Wu Jiacheng.
– Victor was the first Chinese artist to work in product design at Adidas Global HQ.
– He appeared on “The Collaboration,” also known as “潮音战纪 Chao Yin Zhan Ji,” after being invited by THE8 to be his partner.
– He was ranked 91st on LikeTCCAsia’s 100 Most Beautiful Faces list.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
profile created by wjymicheotji
Do you like Victor Ma? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂