Rakiyah Profile and Facts
Rakiyah (라카이야) is an independent K-pop solo singer. She will debut in Korea with the “Like You” on October 23, 2020.
Rakiyah Fandom Name: Rockets
Rakiyah Official Colors: #9167f1, #026fd9 and #fb489d
Stage Name: Rakiyah (라카이야)
Birth Name: Rakiyah Wright
Birthday: November 27, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 61 kg (135 lbs)
Blood Type: –
Youtube: Raki Wright / RakiyahVEVO / Rakiyah
– She was born in Montclair, New Jersey, USA.
– She has 8 siblings.
– Education: B.S Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
– In 2017, she moved to Seoul.
– She was a student at Hanyang University as an exchange student for 2 years.
– She studied engineering at Hanyang University.
– Nicknames: Raki, Rocky
– When she was a kid, she wanted to become a climatologist.
– Her favorite childhood memory is performing at her first dance solo at a ballet recital.
– She speaks English and Korean.
– During the day, she’s working remotely for an aerospace company and at night she’s writing new songs and recording music.
– Her favorite distraction are video games.
– Favorite foods: cereal, mango, pancakes.
– Favorite color: coral pink.
– Favorite season: Spring
– Favorite Anime: Naruto
– Inspiration: Donna Summer, Beyonce, Mae C. Jemison
– Dream collaboration: DEAN, BIBI, Drake, BTS
– Had an appearance on Jay Park’s “Sign Here” and “My Major is Hip Hop””.
– Tattoos: Polynesian arm tattoo, Om chest/sternum tattoo, Korean collarbone tattoo (“나”라는 여자가 좋다), Hip tattoo “Oh Honey” (a previous EP title)
– She once saw Jupiter through a telescope.
– She was a ballerina as a teen.
– She has a phobia of everything that crawls.
– She climbed a volcano.
– The first K-pop song she has ever heard was “You Know” by Jay Park.
– Her favorite Korean food is Sundubu jjigae.
– She discovered BTS in 2018 and her bias is Jimin.
– She met Jay Park, Sik-K, Woodie Gochild, Zion-T and Wonho while she was in Korea.
– She had to change the title of her debut song “Sensei” because of new language guidelines, so she changed it to “Like You“.
– She designed an aircraft as an aerospace engineer.
– She loves science.
– She felt that she was born with a different purpose: to be creative outside of maths. So she decided to become a singer and songwriter.
– She discovered K-pop when an old friend recommended her a K-drama.
– She later started an Youtube channel of her learning journey.
– On March 17, 2020 she launched her lip gloss company Rue Gloss.
– Rakiyah’s ideal type: Very kind, respectful, honest, ambitious, and caring.
Made by chooalte
(Special thanks to: Rakiyah, Zara, lomljay, John for providing the info)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thank you.
Latest Comeback in English:
Do you like Rakiyah? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below.