Now United Members Profile: Now United Facts
Now United is an international co-ed group with 14 different singers and dancers from 14 different countries. The group was formed by Simon Fuller in mid-2016 and is led by XIX Entertainment. They officially debuted in 2018.
Now United Fandom Name: UNITERS
Now United Members:
Name: Heyoon Jeong (혜윤정)
Birth Name: Jeong Heyoon (정혜윤)
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
Birthday: 1 October, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Libra
– She is from Daejeon, South Korea.
– She moved to Seoul 2 years ago, to start a professional career.
– The meaning of her name Heyoon is wise and beautiful (He= Wise, Yoon= Beautiful).
– She loves desserts so much and if she would have to choose between 2 full meals and 1 churro, it’d be the churro.
– She hates horror movies.
– Before joining NOW UNITED, she was already famous on YouTube for her choreography videos.
– She does everything from choreographing to directing her own videos.
– At the age of 3, she started doing ballet.
– When she was younger, she used to dance to Spice Girls a lot.
– Her mother is the biggest inspiration in her life.
– She saw a performance of the South Korean singer Lim Jeong Hee when she was 9 or 10 and decided to be like that once she grows up.
– Every time she performs, she feels happiness and sadness, as well as comfort.
– She was bullied a lot when she was younger, and she feels like she can communicate with the people whenever she performs.
– Whenever she feels like life is dragging down, she prefers to go to a quiet place and dance the stress away.
– She sometimes didn’t come home for 3 days, but stayed at the studio to dance because she wanted to get better and better.
– Heyoon said she feels like Now United is going to be the future.
– She was born in Karlsruhe, Germany, but later moved to the U.S.
– She loves to dance to hip hop the most.
– Her dad is her personal hero and she really looks up to him.
– Her mom is like her best friend.
– Growing up, her biggest dream was to be a popstar.
– She loves to listen to Pussycat Dolls and Rihanna.
– She doesn’t have a favorite type of food, but she loves to try new and exotic dishes.
– She would love to live in a place where it’s always warm, like Hawaii.
– When vacationing with her family, her favorite place to visit was the Netherlands.
– Her ultimate goal in life would be to have a small house near the beach with a lot of animals.
– Her current celebrity crush is Shawn Mendes, but before him, she loved Cameron Dallas. She said it always changes.
– She is from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
– She owns two dogs called Lola and Canela.
– Sabina says she loves Bailey, but he really annoys her sometimes.
– Since she was little, her biggest dream was to get married and have babies.
– She wants to leave an imprint on the world and inspire others to follow their own dreams.
– Her name Sabina comes from a famous Mexican healer called María Sabina.
– When she was little, she always wanted to grow up, but now she’d love to go back in time and be a little kid again.
– Her dad really encourages her to make her find what makes her happy.
– She started to love music when she first heard the song Gasolina by Daddy Yankee.
– She’s obsessed with Reggaeton.
– She said even though she loves to dance, life hasn’t been easy since she was bullied a lot.
– Her passing the audition for Now United was one of the happiest moments in her life.
Name: Krystian Wang
Birth Name: Wang Nanjun (王南钧)
Korean Name: Wang Namgyun (왕남균)
Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist
Birthday: 22 January, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
– He is from Beijing, China.
– He didn’t know he was going to be in NOW UNITED, but he’s been preparing for this moment for his whole life.
– His whole family is really “artsy”.
– He’s an only child.
– His all-time favorite song is Bellyache by Billie Eilish.
– His favorite colors are Black, White and Gold.
– When he was really young, his dad would perform on stage and Krystian would excitedly jump onto it.
– His mom is an actress and model.
– His dad is a military actor.
– Being around his dad calms him down.
– Krystian and his dad are complete opposites.
– Krystian’s dad supports him in what he’s doing and respects him for it.
– According to his dad; “Krystian is very kind and enthusiastic, but tries to be cool. That’s how teenagers are so it’s ok.” (lol) “He pursues the true, the good and the beautiful. I’m very proud of him.”
– As a teenager, Krystian went to study in New York, yet he felt like he had to do something more meaningful.
– He went to a concert and realized that he wants to be up on stage and be the singer.
– After that, he went back to China to participate in the show “Super Boy”. He said it was definitely a learning experience for him.
– “Now United is about the future and the younger generation. We respect each other and are there for each other. It’s like the power of the whole world.”
– He is a fan of Lana Del Rey.
– He loves coconut water.
– If he had to choose between pizza and ice cream, he’d choose ice cream.
– Heyoon said in an interview that Krystian likes Kpop but he also likes Billie Eilish.
Name: Josh Beauchamp
Birth Name: Joshua Kyle Beauchamp
Position: Leader, Main Dancer
Birthday: 31 March, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Aries
– He was born in St.Albert, Alberta, Canada.
– He’s part of the immaBEAST dance crew.
– He first started dancing in 2009, when his mother randomly put him into a dance class.
– Josh won the grand prize for K-Days Talent Search.
– He encourages others to find their passion so they can ‘get off those phones’. (lol)
– Since dancing is mostly a female-oriented sport, people would call him names and bully him.
– Because of that, he had to transfer schools.
– He won a lot of dancing competitions as a child. At some point, he thought he’d have to do a bad job and place last in order to get friends.
– At first, he thought he wouldn’t get accepted into Now United, because when the last member got picked (for the US), it was only him and Noah left. Simon Fuller later found out that Josh had always lived in Canada, then announced that he’d let Canada be a part of this project.
– Now United helps him a lot because of his stories of not being accepted, he said he feels like he’s found a family.
– He thinks the concept for Now United is perfect for what the world needs right now; “Kids showing that you can come together.”
– He is from London, England, UK.
– Lamar couldn’t join the group in Russia because he had complications with his passport.
Name: Diarra Sylla
Birth Name: De-ara Sylla
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Birthday: 30 January, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
– She was born in France, but grew up in Dakar, Senegal.
– She loves singing because it makes her feel better whenever she’s sad or even sick.
– She was 6 years old when she first performed.
– She had to live with her mom’s cousin when she was really young, because her mom was traveling a lot.
– Living without her mom wasn’t easy for her.
– She only saw her dad about two or three times in her whole life, so she doesn’t know anything about him.
– When she was 8 years old, she started to live with her mother, but they didn’t want her to sing. So she often sang alone in her room.
– Her mom wanted her to be a president or a minister, but Diarra wanted to be a singer.
– In 2015, Diarra’s mother allowed her to join the contest Sen Petite Galé, one of the most important singing contests in Africa.
– Diarra ended up winning the competition.
– Diarra’s sister was the one who found out about the auditions for Now United; When asked if Diarra was ready for it, she answered with “Yes. I’m ready.”
– Simon chose her as the one who will represent Africa.
– She thinks that Now United is going to be the best group ever.
Name: Noah Urrea
Birth Name: Noah Jacob Urrea
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub-Rapper
Birthday: 31 March, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Aries
– He is from Orange County, California, US.
– He went to a lot of concerts when he was growing up.
– He had that dream of being on stage since he was 10 years old.
– He’s 100% proud of being a Californian boy.
– He doesn’t surf or skate.
– Noah hates pickles.
– He can play guitar, drums, bass and piano.
– He’s been acting since he was 10 years old.
– He did his first play on stage when he was 12. That’s when he really fell in love with music and dancing.
– His advice for everyone is to always keep your head up and do your thing.
– When Simon called his name in the final, he felt excited but sad at the same time, since Josh, his best friend throughout the week, didn’t get picked. As soon as Simon then called Josh’s name, Noah started crying and they gave each other a big hug.
– He’s insanely proud of himself.
– He’s really excited about this project because he thinks it’s gonna make a huge impact on the world and make it a better place.
– “I just wanna tell everyone that anyone from anywhere can do anything.”
– She is from Helsinki, Finland.
– Her favorite food is chicken.
– The thing that excites her about Now United is that she somehow knew someday she’d be sharing her passion with the world.
– She said the best thing about Finland is that she was able to go to school alone starting from 1st grade.
– Joalin has been dancing non-stop since the moment she was born.
– When she was younger, she had always been living with her mom.
– Her mom decided to move to Mexico. Right now she lives in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
– Her parents own a dance school in Mexico.
– Joalin thinks her stepdad (who is Mexican) is an incredible person.
– Joalin’s new family inspired her to audition for Now United.
– As soon as she found out she was going to be part of Now United, she was the happiest person on earth.
– She is really thankful to have the honor to represent Finland.
– She is from Niiza, Saitama, Japan.
– She has a younger sister and brother.
– Her biggest dream is to charm people all over the world through her dancing.
– She first danced in public as a cheerleader when she was 7.
– If something bad happens, dancing helps her forget.
– When she was chosen to represent Japan through the audition, she felt happiness, surprise and insecurity all at once.
– She’s really proud to be able to represent Japan in Now United.
– She hopes her dad will be impressed and moved by watching her perform with Now United.
– Since she cannot speak English, there’s always a language barrier, making it difficult to communicate, but she was able to communicate through dance. Hina: “The power of dance is amazing.”
– Her favorite part about Now United is that she can now cross borders just through dance and music.
– She is from Udaipur, Rajastan, India.
– Her grandfather gave her the name Shivani, because she was born on Shivrati (Celebrations for god Shiva).
– She is currently taking driving lessons.
– Shivani is closest to Hina in the group.
– The 3 people who inspire her are her parents, teacher and friends.
– Her favorite ice cream flavor is Belgium Chocolate.
– Her favorite cake flavor is Chocolate.
– If she had to choose between all of the countries from the members, she’d choose Japan.
– Her favorite foods are Ramen, Brigadero and Guarana.
– Her favorite types of sports are badminton and volleyball.
– Her favorite Now United songs are Afraid Of Letting Go and How We Do It.
– If she had to choose a superpower, it’d be either mind-reading or teleportation.
– In her childhood, she danced a lot while watching TV programs.
– She first danced on stage when she was 3.
– When she found out she was gonna be part of Now United, she was really happy to be able to have the opportunity to perform with the group and spread love and fun to the people.
– She wants everyone to be united, be happy and complete their dream.
Name: Bailey May
Birth Name: Bailey Thomas Cabello May
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Birthday: 6 August, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Leo
– He is from Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines.
– Bailey’s favorite emoji is .
– His whole family lives together in one house.
– His parents have been singing their whole life, and that inspired him to sing.
– Bailey’s family moved to London when he was younger. Back then, he didn’t know any English.
– Football helped him to learn English.
– He wanted to be a professional football player and went for trials, but he didn’t succeed.
– In 2016, him and his family moved back to Manila in the Philippines, after a video of Bailey singing went viral.
– After that, he often appeared in TV shows.
– He was on Pinoy Big Brother 757 and also starred in the series “On The Wings of Love” (2015).
– Bailey’s dad was the one who found out about the Now United auditions.
– The thing that excites him about Now United is the fact that this is the first time a group like this has ever existed in history.
Name: Any Gabrielly
Birth Name: Any Gabrielly Rolim Soares
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Birthday: 9 October, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Libra
– She’s from São Paulo, Brazil.
– Her friends say that she’s always sunshines and rainbows.
– Her favorite part about the body are ear lobes. She used to hold her grandma’s ear lobe to sleep when she was a kid.
– She loves pineapple on pizza.
– Any hates shopping, needles and bees.
– Any is the voice actress of Moana. The Brazilian version of “How far I’ll go (Saber quem sou)” is sung by her.
– She got taken away from her mother when she was young and had to live with her grandmother for a while. Later on, her mom was cleared of any wrongdoing, and Any moved back to her.
– Her aunt Laura taught her how to sing.
– Singing gave Any a reason to carry on and it brought her lots of joy.
– Her mother didn’t have a lot of money and they had to live in a small room together, but Any got so good at singing that she landed the role of Nala in the lion king production in Brazil (5.000 kids participated), which made it able for them to buy a bigger house.
– Any would like to see the end of prejudice and racism, because then the world would be an amazing place.
– When she’s nervous, she often bites on random things.
– Her favorite smell is recently cut grass and summer nights after rain.
– She is from Moscow, Russia.
– She has one older brother and sister.
– Her favorite kind of juices are Apple and Orange juice.
– She started to dance before she could even walk.
– One year ago, her biggest dream was to go to America.
– She used to be in one of the best ballet schools in Russia, but it wasn’t easy for her, because she was always harassed and insulted by her teacher.
– For her, Now United is a big amazing project from different countries and she really loves everybody in this group.
– She’s really proud to be able to represent her country Russia.
– She said that the people in Now United are her friends and family all together.
– Her three goals for 2019 are to be more thankful, to practice singing and to improve her English.
Profile made by @abcexcuseme (@menmeong & @broken_goddess)
(Special thanks to Ahmed Sharif Mohammad Hamad, Dude who translates names., QiXiayun, suga.topia and João Nunes, Allison Tran for providing additional info.)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Music Video:
Who is your favorite in Now United? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. 🙂