Kahi Profile: Kahi Facts
Kahi (가희) is a South Korean singer, songwriter, choreographer, dancer and actress under Bonboo Entertainment. She debuted as a solo artist in 2011 with the single “Come Back, You Bad Person.”
Stage Name: Kahi (가희)
Birth Name: Park Ji Young (박지영)
Birthday: December 25, 1980
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– She acted in the drama “Dream High 2” (2012).
– She is a former member of the girl group After School.
– In 2016 she married Yang Joon Moo, CEO of Incase Korea in a private ceremony in Hawaii.
– She gave birth to her first child, Noah, in October of 2016. She had a second child, Shion, in June of 2018
– She was a dance trainer for Produce 101 and Produce 101 Season 2
– Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea
– She was raised by her grandparents.
– During high school she trained herself in singing and dancing
– She began her career in 2000 as a dancer, but would transition into a singer by 2006. She was then signed by Pledis Entertainment initially as a performer but eventually placed her in After School.
– She spent the early years of her career as a back-up dancer. The first artist she worked with was BoA. She was also a backup dancer for Country Kko Kko, Jinusean, 1TYM, Lexy, Chae Yeon, Eun Ji Won, and many others.
– For awhile, she worked as a cleaner, waitress, and sales clerk.
– She was a dance teacher for Son Dam Bi, May Doni, and Kim Jung Ah.
– She is a former member of the Korean-American girl group S. Blush. However, due to various reasons, the band soon disbanded.
Kahi Drama Series:
Because We Haven’t Broken Up Yet (우리는 아직 깨지지 않았기 때문에) | 2013 – Shim Jae Hee
Dream High 2 (꿈 높은 2) | 2012 – Hyun Ji Soo
You’re Beautiful (너 아름답다) | 2009 – Guest Role
2010 SBS Entertainment Awards | Best Newcomer Variety New Star Award (“Dream High 2”)
profile by kpoopqueenie
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Do you like Kahi? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂