Felix (Stray Kids) Profile: Felix Facts
Felix is a member of the South Korean boy group Stray Kids under JYP Entertainment.
Stage Name: Felix (필릭스)
Birth Name: Lee Felix (이필릭스)
Korean Name: Lee Yong-bok (이용복)
Birthday: September 15, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 171 cm (5’7″)
Blood Type: AB
MBTI Type: ESFJ (His previous results were ENFP -> ENFJ)
Unit: Dance Racha
Spotify: It’s Felix’s Favorite Mix
– His parents are Korean, but he was born in Seven Hills, a suburb of Sydney, Australia.
– He has an older sister named Rachel/Jisue, and a younger sister named Olivia.
– He went to St Patrick’s Marist College, a Catholic private school in Sydney.
– His nicknames (according to his members): Bbijikseu, Bbajikseu, Bbujikseu, and Jikseu.
– He trained for 1 year.
– Felix is Catholic.
– He speaks English.
– He thinks his charming point is his freckles.
– Felix’s shoe size is 255 mm.
– Felix is very flexible.
– Felix is a 3rd degree black belt at taekwondo, he won a lot of medals when he was young. (Pops in Seoul)
– He also loves swimming. He got the 2nd place for 15 age category in 2015 Swimming Carnival.
– His hobbies are listening to music, dancing, shopping (especially clothes), traveling, and beatboxing.
– His favorite sport is soccer.
– His favorite seasons are autumn and winter.
– His favorite overseas artist is Ariana Grande.
– Felix favorite color is black.
– His favorite number is 7 because it a lucky number to him. (vLive)
– He loves rice cakes.
– He can’t eat super spicy food.
– He can imitate the mosquito sound.
– He thinks that learning Korean is hard but enjoys learning it.
– He likes talking over the phone rather than texting.
– He hates scary things.
– His habit is biting lips.
– A host asked Felix if he has abs and he answered “Yes, I have abs”. (CeluvTV)
– He wanted to become a singer because he really likes music.
– Staff said Felix used to hate being called by his Korean name Yongbok, but he got used to it, so he likes it now.
– Felix’s hands are really small. (Stray Kids Amigo TV ep 1)
– His favorite song is “A Little Braver” by New Empire.
– His favorite type of movies are comedy and action. (Twitter Q&A)
– He likes “Peter the Rabbit”.
– Things he’d like doing during vacation: going on a trip with the members
– Things he dislikes doing during vacation: watching a horror movie in the theater
– Felix checks his pulse when he’s nervous. (After School Club)
– Felix likes to listen to Kenrick Lamar, Logic, and Joey BadA$$. (iHeart Radio)
– He’s close to Boy Story‘s Xinlong and Zeyu and The Boyz‘s Eric.
– His role model is BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon.
– He was eliminated on December 5, episode 8 of Mnet’s Stray Kids, but he was added back at the end of episode 9.
– He has lived in a dorm for 8 months.
– His role at the dorm is becoming a massage therapist.
– In the previous dorm, Changbin, Woojin and Felix shared a room.
– Update: For the new dorm arrangement, please visit Stray Kids profile.
– If he wasn’t in Stray Kids, he would be a song writer. (vLive 180424)
– His motto: “Just a little braver~”
– Felix is ranked 43rd on TC Candler “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
(Special thanks to Yuki Hibari, Gabby (ChibiChan), Hanboy, Saaniya Pathan, Minho’s Bundles, TwiStray, SquirrelJisung, Agatha Charm Mendoza, Kylie, Agatha Charm Mendoza, Rose Jeon-Lee, kukukumorii for providing additional info.)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Back to: Stray Kids
Do you like Felix? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂