Yunhway Profile: Yunhway Facts and Ideal Type
Yunhway (윤훼이) is a South Korean hip-hop underground rapper and model under Wedaplugg Records.
She debuted on November 25, 2015 with single “Fatal Love” under Yoonaverse.
– She grew up in the USA.
– When she was 7 years old she moved to Vanuatu.
– In childhood, she used to talk with an Australian accent.
– She was announced as an official Wedaplugg Records artist in October 2018.
– She modeled for Topshop in 2019.
– She modeled for Adidas x Hypebeast Campaign alongside Jvcki Wai.
– Before collaborating with someone she’d like to become friends with them.
– She’s friends with artists from Indigo Music since her company is also owned by Swings.
– When it comes to clothing she likes anything flashy, that looks cool.
– She openly admits she doesn’t have a Facebook profile.
– She finds hate comments under her posts funny.
– She’s inspired by anyone who makes a difference.
– She participated in “Show Me The Money 8” in 2019.
– Her most used line in SMTM8 is “drippin in ma teriyaki sauce”.
profile made by ♡julyrose♡
(Special thanks to chae)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean comeback:
Do you like Yunhway? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below.