TREI Members Profile: TREI Facts
TREI (TRiNiTiOPUS)(트레이) is a 3-member group under Banana Culture. The members consist of: Jaejun, Changhyun, and Juntae. They started as a duo on August 28th, 2017 and added another member on May 17th, 2018. Their official/formal debut will be in early 2019.
TREI Fandom Name: –
TREI Official Colors: –
TREI Official Sites:
TREI Members Profile:
Stage Name: Lee Jaejun (이재준)
Birth Name: Lee Jaejun (이재준)
Possible Position: Leader, Main Dancer, Lead Vocal, Visual
Birthday: September 25th, 1997
Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Lee Jaejun Facts:
– He is a former member of the group C-CLOWN under the name ‘Maru’.
– His nickname is JJ.
– He is a very dedicated individual.
– During his trainee days, he would ride the bus for three hours from their home to his label’s agency in Seoul to train every single day.
– His attraction is his manliness.
– His Chinese Zodiac sign is an Ox.
– He was one of the youngest K-Pop idols to debut. He debuted in C-Clown at age 15.
– He is often mistaken as a foreigner in Korea because of his looks.
– He has two sisters.
– Rain and Kikwang are his role models.
– He likes clothes with spikes and studs.
– Participated in Mixnine made it to the final.
Stage Name: Kim Juntae (김준태)
Birth Name: Kim Juntae (김준태)
Possible Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: April 14th, 1997
Blood Type: –
Kim Juntae Facts:
– He is a strong vocalist.
– He joined the group in 2018.
Stage Name: Chae Changhyun (채창현)
Birth Name: Chae Changhyun (채창현)
Possible Position: Rapper, Maknae
Birthday: June 25th, 1998
Blood Type: –
Chae Changhyun Facts:
– His nickname is Golden Boy.
– Participated in MIXNINE and was eliminated on Episode 10.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
profile by suga.topia
(Special thanks to Chelsea Rosé & jesse, SAAY, Mrs. Choi for providing additional info.)
Latest Korean Comeback
Who is your TREI bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. 🙂