Sangyeon (THE BOYZ) Profile and Facts:
Sangyeon (상연) is a member of the boy group, THE BOYZ under IST Entertainment.
Stage Name: Sangyeon (상연)
Birth Name: Lee Sang Yeon (이상연)
Birthday: November 4th, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Representative Number: 82
– His hometown is Seoul, South Korea.
– Sangyeon has an older sister.
– Education: Hanlim Art High School (NCT Night Night).
– Sangyeon is the “father” of the group (ASC).
– Sangyeon is the best out of the members at individual talents (Interview with OSEN).
– His specialty includes his vocals and songwriting.
– His special talents include doing impressions of actors from old dramas and movies.
– His hobbies are snowboarding, driving & composing music.
– He likes to make fried rice balls.
– He hates sashimi (raw meat/fish).
– Sangyeon’s favorite class in school was language (V app).
– He is Catholic and his Christian name is Tobiah.
– His shoe size is 260 cm.
– His Chinese zodiac sign is rat.
– MBTI: ESFP-T
– During a field trip in middle school, there was a contest where boys dressed up as girls. His classmates put him a wig and make up because they thought he would look pretty. He ended up wining the contest. (Pops in Seoul)
– During school he was pretty shy. (Pops in Seoul)
– After some school classes he was really hungry, so he went and bought a rice burger before heading back to school. And to his luck, just as he was passing by the entrance, the casting director saw his side profile and gave him a business card (NCT’s Night Night radio).
– He was in Melody Day’s “You Seem Busy” MV and in Aliee’s “If You” MV.
– Sangyeon is friends with Longguo.
– Sangyeon’s ideal type: Someone with a kind heart.
profile by Y00N1VERSE
( Special thanks to ST1CKYQUI3TT )
NOTE: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites on the web. If you use info from our profile, kindly put a link to this post. Thanks! – KProfiles.com
Back to: The Boyz
Do you like Sangyeon? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.