K.will Profile: K.will Facts
K.will (케이윌) is a South Korean ballad singer, actor, vocal coach, dancer and composer under Starship Entertainment. He debuted in 2007, with the album “Left Heart”.
Stage Name: K.will (케이윌)
Birth Name: Kim Hyung Soo (김형수)
Birthday: December 30, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 178cm (5’10”)
Blood Type: –
– He was born in Gwangju, South Jeolla Province, South Korea.
– He is known for his chart-topping ballads and he makes frequent drama soundtrack appearances.
– His love for music began when he was in middle school as he sang along to Pop and R&B songs. However, he only started his music career when he entered University at the age of 20.
– He worked as a vocal guide and developed friendships with now well-known artists like 8Eight, Lim Jeong Hee, SG Wannabe and Sweet Sorrow.
– During his work as a vocal guide, K.will was also part of an amateur a cappella group and performed at street concerts around the country for two years.
– K.will first became known in South Korea through his single called “Dream” in “A Love to Kill” OST, released in 2006.
– He released his first album “Left Heart” in 2007, a year after his single and 5 years after him being a trainee.
– 2 Years after his first album release, he came back with his successful single “Love 119” in December 2008, followed by his mini album “Dropping the Tears” in April 2009 and his second (and latest) album “Miss, Miss and Miss” in November 2009.
– He thinks it’s lonely to perform alone since he has no one to back him up when he feels stressed.
– K.will also envies groups that get to travel and have fun together.
– He likes to wear accessories, but doesn’t like to change his style all the time, so he wears almost the same accessory every day.
– He wanted to be a radio DJ since he was a kid, because the radio was a big thing in his adolescent years.
– The person who affected him the most in his music life was Boyz II Men.
Written by @abcexcuseme (@menmeong & @broken_goddess)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest Korean comeback:
Do you know more facts about K.will? Feel free to comment below. 🙂