Mina (Twice) Facts and Profile, Mina’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Mina (미나)
Birth Name: Myoui Mina (名井 南)
Nationality: Japanese (She used to have American citizenship but she gave it up)
Birthday: March 24, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Official height: 163 cm (5’4″) /Approx. Real Height: 163 cm (5’4″)*
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ISTP (Her previous result was ISFP-T)
– She was born in San Antonio, Texas, United States; her parents are Japanese.
– Her family moved to Kobe, Japan, when she was a toddler.
– She used to have American citizenship but she gave it up as of 2019. (Source)
– Mina’s English name is Sharon Myoui.
– She has an older brother, named Kai.
– Her father is Akira Myoui, a clinical professor at Osaka University Hospital.
– She attended Obayashi Sacred Heart School in Japan.
– Mina got cast while shopping with her mom.
– She auditioned in a JYP audition in Japan and joined the trainee program in South Korea on January 2, 2014.
– She is the member who had the shortest training period before debuting as a member of Twice.
– She got into kpop when she did a cover with her friend using a song by Girls Generation.
– She learned ballet for 11 years.
– Her representative color is Mint.
– She joined Urizip dance school for more modern dance training.
– Mina was very popular among male trainees. (Former JYP trainer)
– Mina’s nicknames are ‘Penguin’ and ‘Black Swan’.
– Mina’s favorite ballet production is La Corsaire.
– Mina’s family has a dog named Rei, who’s male and 10 years old.
– She’s a really quiet person in public.
– Her favorite karaoke song is “Almost is Never Enough!”
– Mina likes the movie (series) Harry Potter. She likes Hermione.
– Mina prefer action thriller movies than romance (SBS Power FM “Choi Hwajung’s Power Time’ with TWICE)
– Mina can’t eat beondaegi (silkworm pupae).
– Mina doesn’t like plum blossom and nattō.
– She likes eating snacks.
– She loves Heinz ketchup, and also, what she loves the most is egg with ketchup.
– Mina likes Americano (beverage).
– She likes the colors purple and indigo.
– When Mina can’t sleep, she goes on her phone.
– Mina religion is Catholic.
– When Mina is very stressed, she cries.
– Mina said she has lots of mood swings & has ups & downs. She still thinks she’s a very bright person.
– She doesn’t talk to anyone when they’re angry. (Former JYP trainee)
– Her hobbies are looking up restaurants online and shopping.
– Mina could never ride the Viking and other such rides from theme parks.
– Mina likes great white sharks.
– She was given the nickname ‘Only look at Chaeyoung’ by Chaeyoung. XD
– Mina’s favorite sentence in Japanese is “The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.“
– She appeared in Junho’s “Feel” (Japanese) MV, GOT7’s “Stop Stop It”, Wooyoung’s “Rose” (Japanese) MV, and miss A’s “Only You” MV.
– In the dorm, Jihyo, Nayeon, Sana and Mina share the biggest room.
– Since July 2019 she has been in hiatus for a few months, due to anxiety. She is recovered now.
– Mina’s ideal type: “Someone who is kind, well-mannered, and playful; Someone who can lead me; Someone decisive.”
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Note 2: Source for the MBTI results: 1st result – TWICE TV “Finding TWICE’s MBTI”. Mina updated her MBTI result in Oct 2022 during “Talk that Talk” Comeback Week.
(Special thanks to Charlene Cachero, MyNameIsFire, baoziminn, Queenie Joyce Euste, Yuto, Caz T, Bella, LovelyChewy, em, sugoimaou)
Back to Twice Profile
Do you like Mina? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. It can help new fans find more info about her. 🙂