Kim Sun-Ho Profile: Kim Sun-Ho Facts and Ideal Type
Kim Seon-ho (김선호) is a South Korean actor under Salt Entertainment.
He debuted in early 2017 in KBS’s drama “Good Manager” as Sun Sang-tae.
Kim Seon-ho Facts:
– Born in Seoul, Korea.
– He likes Iron Man.
– His favorite color is blue.
– His favorite food is tteokbokki.
– He doesn’t like drinking alcohol.
– Using a lie detector makes him nervous.
– He joined Salt Entertainment in September 2018.
– He finds actress You-Young Lee cute and full of charm.
– He was 32 years old when he first rode an airplane.
– He has been active in theater since 2009 before making his drama debut.
– He studied at the Seoul Institute of Arts ( Department of Broadcasting).
– According to actress Lee You Young he likes to joke around in a nasty way.
– He wants to be someone who is able to embrace more things after seeing other people’s strengths.
– He likes drawing and he’s interested in it. As of 2018 he takes drawing lessons, especially with oil paint.
– He also likes hanging out at the internet café, reading comic books and watching movies.
– When it comes to watching movies he doesn’t have a favorite genre nor director. But he enjoys watching them at the cinema in his neighborhood where he can sit alone.
– When he feels stuck with his own acting, he releases the stress by watching other actors or highlight clips on YouTube, sometimes replaying them for hundreds of times.
– He describes himself as someone who likes to take things slow and who can adapt fast,
no matter what type of situation it is.
– Despite being (sometimes) the oldest one in the cast, rather than coming out to the front,
he’s better at listening to others.
– His company runs a fan page on Instagram dedicated to all his fans
to get some look behind the scenes @kimseonho_staff.diary.
– He thinks man and woman can be just friends. He used to disagree with it before but as he aged and made more friends it made him think otherwise.
– He always has been someone with a lot of fears, someone who will not
approach something with positive thoughts.
– Positively deciding to start acting was one of the most outrageous choices he has made.
– By going to the acting school he found out that it’s not bad at all to share your worries.
– He joined a theater group when he was in college.
– His first time acting experience was at college where he had to portray a part-timer at a coffee shop.
– He invited his middle and high school friends for his first-ever play at college.
– He said he doesn’t really manage his SNS, he only does it when he feels like it.
– His favorite thing is walking, it’s never less than 2 hours.
He does it when he needs to think about something.
– As of April 2019 he enjoys traveling, hiking up and going down Mount Bukhan.
– He gets star-struck when he sees other actors.
– When someone says that he is a celebrity, he gets goosebumps all over his body.
– As of April 2019, he seems to put more emphasis on his looks and
he wasn’t someone who’d be concerned about it before.
– He wants to become someone who seems a bit cold-hearted.
– Once he collapsed in the middle of shooting, so from that incident onwards, he started working out in the mornings and taking supplements.
– When shooting a drama he gets 2-3 hours of sleep daily.
– He started attending acting school and auditions because he was following his friends there, and that’s what got him interested.
– When he was younger, his house was robbed and his mother was stabbed with a knife by the burglar while he hid under the bed. Because of the trauma he had from that incident, he would feel uneasy whenever someone stood behind him and would have trouble breathing whenever he went to a crowded place.
– Going to acting classes helped him get over his trauma from childhood by learning that it was not something to be feared when you receive attention from others.
– He says he can’t seem to lie on broadcasts or in interviews.
– He practices taking selfies/selcas a lot (as of September 2019).
– Instead of sharing selfies/selcas with his fans he’d rather post his favorite scenes everyone can relate to.
– He says he is easy to get along with.
– Before going to sleep he checks his phone.
– When he was young his idol was admiral Yi Sun-sin.
– He feels old when dancing.
– Acting makes him laugh and sad movies make him cry.
– Saddest movie he watched is “You Are My Destiny” (너는 내 운명).
– He searches his name on the internet.
– If he could make a wish, he’d wish for being good at dancing and staying healthy.
– He doesn’t really laugh or cry when he is with others.
– If he had to pick one thing he’s better at than others it would be jokes.
– If his acting career wouldn’t happen, he’d be a painter since he likes drawing.
– Biggest lie he ever told is “I like you”.
– He believed in Santa Claus till he caught his dad dressing up as him. It happened while he was in second grade elementary school.
– He has typing errors when he sends text messages because according to him, his thumbs are huge.
– He’s quite reluctant to show off his emotions at once because he’s someone who tends to organize himself as time goes by.
– Ideal Type: N/A
Catch the Ghost (유령을 잡아라) | 2019/tvN – Go Ji-seok
Welcome to Waikiki 2 (으라차차 와이키키2) | 2019/JTBC – Cha Woo-shik
Feel Good to Die (죽어도 좋아) | 2018/ KBS2 (Cameo, ep 4)
100 Days My Prince (백일의 낭군님) | 2018/tvN – Jong Jae-yoon
Your House Helper (당신의 하우스헬퍼) | 2018/KBS – Yong-joon (Cameo)
You Drive Me Crazy (미치겠다, 너땜에!) | 2018/MBC – Kim Rae-wan
Two Cops (투깝스) | 2017/MBC – Kong Soo-chang
Strongest Deliveryman (최강 배달꾼) | 2017/KBS – Oh Jin-kyu
Good Manager (김과장) | 2017 KBS – Sun Sang-tae
profile made by ♡julyrose♡
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Latest drama series:
Do you like Kim Seon-ho? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below.