Key Profile: Key Facts, Key Ideal Type
Key is a soloist and a member of SHINee under SM Entertainment. He debuted on November 6th, 2018 with the single ‘Forever Yours ft. Soyou’.
Key Fandom Name: Lockets
Key Official Color: Pink
Stage Name: Key (키)
Birth Name: Kim Ki Bum (김기범)
Birthday: September 23, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Goat
Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
Blood Type: B
MBTI Type: ENTJ
– He was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– He is an only child.
– His grandmother raised him since his mom was sick after Key’s birth and his father was busy with work.
– He went to Daegu Yeong Shin Middle School.
– He trained since 2005 SM National Tou Audition Casting.
– His nicknames are Almighty Key, KimKey, and Key Umma.
– He can speak both English and Japanese, but is better at speaking Japanese.
– He is the groups No.1 in fashion.
– He has a love hate relationship with horror movies and horror stories.
– He will go to the CD shop asking where the SHINee CD’s are and if they are selling well.
– He is afraid of heights.
– Is confident that he can be a gourmet chef.
– He has been dreaming to become a singer since Kindergarten.
– Hobbies: rapping, dancing and water skiing.
– Good at saying honeyed words, but hearing lines like “Are you hurt? I am hurting too.” makes him burst out in laughter.
– In SHINee he’s the 2nd in terms of how easy he cries. In their concerts (Tokyo Dome + Shinee World DVDs) if Key cries, Jjong is soon to follow and vice versa.
– Key donates to charities often and tries to do volunteer work too.
– Key helped design many of the costumes that SHINee members wore at concerts.
– Key is in a duo band with Woohyun from INFINITE, called Toheart.
– He acted in the drama Drinking Solo (2016) and Lookout (2017).
– Key was in the global edition of “We Got Married” where he was paired with Ari Chan.
– Key has 2 dogs. They are called Commes Des and Garçon. They are featured a lot in Key’s social media sites.
– Key and Minho wrote all the rap parts for their upcoming album, “Story of Light”.
– His enlistment date is March 4, 2019.
– Key’s ideal type: “It changes often, but lately the type I like is a mysterious woman who, after getting to know her better, is actually well-read and knowledgeable.”
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
profile by Y00N1VERSE
(Special thanks to Joshua Alto, JennaM, 17 Carat)
Latest Korean Comeback:
Do you like Key? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below. 🙂