juhye Profile and Facts:
juhye is an Independent Artist, Songwriter, and Producer who made her debut in 2020.
Stage Name: juhye
Birth Name: Mun Ju Hye / 문주혜
Birthday: August 29, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Blood Type: N/A
– Her MBTI is ENFP.
– She’s from California. She’s based in Boston, USA.
– juhye have been releasing songs on her SC since March 2016.
– She made her debut with the single, ‘Rewind‘ featuring Ethan Fields on 31st July, 2020.
– juhye has always been interested in singing even as a toddler.
– When she was 8 years old, she took up classical violin, and is still playing to this day.
– She plays violin in orchestra, she also sometimes work in musical theaters.
– juhye first began writing lyrics for a song in 4th grade when she was bored on a camping roadtrip.
– In the 7th grade when she was teaching herself guitar, she started to write and record more.
– juhye wants to travel more.
– During her free time, she enjoys spending time with friends, and watching TikToks in bed.
– She tends to be a more anxious person when it comes to planning, and her future.
– She is trying to take more risks, and also live in the moment / have fun in the present.
– Her emotional outlet has always been writing songs.
– In Summer 2020 is when juhye began to take recording, and even producing more on a serious note.
– She has stated that she’s very grateful for her friends and other people that have shown a lot of support for her music career.
– The photoshoots is the most fun part about being an artist, she also enjoys writing the music itself.
– She has gotten more into fashion, and she has even been directing photoshoots for a few years now.
– juhye aslo enjoys being able to combine different mediums of art to give context to her lyrics.
– She finds inspirations from her own life, most of the time, other times it’s her own imagination.
– She sometimes even get inspiration from her friends’ lives, or even from shows she has watched.
– juhye can also make up scenarios that she haven’t had any experience in prior, but that she shares similar emotions with.
– It’s easy to write lyrics for her when she’s crying then the lyrics just seems to flow out of her.
– For her, finding balance in maintaining school, work, and making music is the hardest part about being an artist.
– juhye would love to be able to create music whenever she wants, and how she wants it done without having to worry about finances, time, or other things.
– Her dreams in music is to collaborate with other artists she admires, for her music to reach an large audience, and resonate with people.
– Something she wants to always live with is memory and gratitude; she write down things she did everyday, and find little moments that she feels grateful for.
– Later in life she hopes to be in a cool city surrounded by lots of friends, and of course delicious food, and going to cute tea shops.
– In 5-10 years, she hopes that she’ll continue with music.
NOTE: Please don’t copypaste the content of this page to other sites on the web. If you use info from our profile, kindly put a link to this post. Thanks! – Kprofiles.com
Profile Made by ST1CKYQUI3TT
( Special thanks to AEON, and juhye for collaborating with me! )
Latest Release: flyaway
Do you like juhye? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below. Thank you for your help!