myno Profile and Facts:
myno is a Singer based in Australia who made his debut in September 2020.
Stage Name: myno
Birth Name: Ethan Le
Birthday: 30 November, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 170 cm / 5’7″
Blood Type: N/A
– His MBTI is INFP.
– He’s based in Australia.
– He made his debut on 4th September, 2020 with the single, ‘Save Me!‘.
– In late 2019, he began his journey with music production after listening to ‘JAPAN‘ by Famous Dex.
– During the late months of 2020 is where he began recording vocals.
– He has always been around music, even as a child.
– His favorite song of his own is an unreleased track, ‘darling‘. The track is inspired by DPR LIVE.
– His favorite color is .
– myno doesn’t have a favorite number.
– He has a discography playlist on his Spotify of all his music.
– In his case, he finds the process of creating music a fun part.
– He enjoys making his friends laugh, he sometimes make songs about random things.
– Something he loves about doing music is the ability to bring ideas to life.
– He also loves collaborating on tracks as he’s able to build his own art off the ideas of the artists.
– The hardest part is the consistency, and the standards that artists can put on themselves.
– His inspirations for his music is based on the emotions he’s feeling at that moment.
– If he’s writing a sad song for example, then he focuses on the negative emotions.
– If myno‘s feeling hyped up then a song with lots of energy is something he chooses to do.
– His Favorite Songs: ‘Ditto‘ by NewJeans, and ‘May I Ask‘ by Luke Chiang (ft.Alexis Kim).
– He has lots of artists he wishes to someday collaborate with; Rich Brian, DPR LIVE, and PinkPantheress.
– His favorite K-POP group is NewJeans.
– His two favorite artists are DPR LIVE, and ROSÉ.
– During his spare time, he enjoys watching anime, eating good food, and playing video games (VALORANT, Osu!).
– This year, he’ll be working on his singing abilities and his producing skills.
– His dream is to be able to live off of music alone, he’s currently doing music on the side.
– In 5 to 10 years, myno sees himself grinding music on the side. He also stated that music is something he can come back to whenever something happens in his life.
– His Motto: “It is what it is.” He mentioned that if something bad happens, it shouldn’t stop you from doing what you want.
NOTE: Please don’t copypaste the content of this page to other sites on the web. If you use info from our profile, kindly put a link to this post. Thanks! – Kprofiles.com
Profile Made by ST1CKYQUI3TT
( Special thanks to AEON, and myno for collaborating with me! )
Latest Release: hanuel – MOON ft.myno
Do you like myno? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment down below. Thank you for your help!