HONEY POPCORN Members Profile: HONEY POPCORN Facts
HONEY POPCORN (허니팝콘) is a Japanese girl group based in South Korea. They are under Kyun Create. They debuted on March 21, 2018. On December 22, 2018, it was announced that one of the three girls, Miko Matsuda, “graduated” from Honey Popcorn. In June 2019, three new members were added to the band. In December 2020, Nako left the group. On January 16, 2021, Nako announced on Twitter that Honey Popcorn officially disbanded, but a few days later she corrected her statement confirming that, according to their company, the band hasn’t actually disbanded.
HONEY POPCORN Fandom Name: –
HONEY POPCORN Official Colors: –
HONEY POPCORN Members Profile:
Stage Name: Yua (유아)
Birth Name: Momona Kitō (鬼頭桃菜), known as Yua Mikami (三上悠亜)
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist, Visual, Lead Dancer, Center
Birthday: August 16, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 159 cm (5’3″)
Blood Type: A
Youtube: Mikami Yua
– She was born in Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
– Her nicknames: Yua-chan, Yuanya
– Her designated color is pastel pink.
– She is a former member of the Japanese supergroup SKE48.
– After joining the adult industry, Yua became a member of Gravure idol group Ebisu Muscats.
Stage Name: Moko (모코)
Birth Name: Ito Yuu (伊東裕), known as Moko Sakura (桜もこ)
Birthday: March 19, 1991
Height: 153 cm (5’0″)
Blood Type: B
– She was born in Saitama, Japan.
– Her designated color is pastel green.
– She is a former member of the Japanese group Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome.
Stage Name: Ruka (루카)
Birth Name: Tajima Ruka (田島瑠夏), known as Tajima Ruka (타지마 루카)
Birthday: September 19, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Blood Type: A
Ruka Tajima Facts:
– She was born in Tokyo, Japan.
– Her designated color is pastel purple.
– Her hobby is doing yoga.
– She is really good at swimming.
– She has been following Yua’s Twitter account and that’s how she found about Honey Popcorn’s audition.
– She wants to learn a lot of things to improve her skills.
– She wants to be an idol who can make many people happy.
– She plays “Collar x Malice” and “Smash Brothers” (her most favourite character is “Ness”).
– She has been added to the band on June 14, 2019.
Stage Name: Sara (사라)
Birth Name: Kaede Hashimoto (橋本楓), known as Izumi Sara (이즈미 사라)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Visual, Rapper, Maknae
Birthday: January 24, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 161 cm (5’3″)
Blood Type: A
– She was born in Kanagawa, Japan.
– She has 3 siblings.
– Her designated color is pastel blue.
– She was a former member of Chocole and Idoling (under the name Kaede Hashimoto).
– Hobbies: Watching K-POP performances (she said she gets never tired of it), eating, sleeping.
– She likes fashion.
– She is still looking for what she is good at.
– She wanted to join “Honey Popcorn” because she really likes K-pop.
– Her favourite food is crabs and white rice, but she also likes fruits and Ramen.
– Her favourite fruit is watermelon.
– She is happy to train hard every day.
– She really likes summer events (like festivals or go to the beech or a swimming pool).
– She likes dogs.
– Her first favourite K-POP group was SNSD.
– She has been added to the band on June 21, 2019.
Stage Name: Miko (미코)
Birth Name: Okada Risako, known as Miko Matsuda ( 松田美子)
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: October 28th, 1995
Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
Blood Type: B
– She is from Osaka, Japan.
– She is a former member of the Japanese supergroup NMB48, under the name Yoshiko Matsuda.
– She is also a Gravure idol in Japan.
– Miko mentioned TWICE as a K-Pop singer she’d like to meet.
– On December 22, 2018 it was announced that Miko Matsuda “graduated” from Honey Popcorn.
– The main reason for her “graduation” seems to be her health, as she talked about the harsh environment of being a K-pop idol and her poor physical condition.
Stage Name: Nako (나코)
Birth Name: N/A, known as Miyase Nako (미야세 나코)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Rapper, Main Dancer, Maknae
Birthday: March 11, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Blood Type: O
– She has been added to the band in June 2019.
– Nako is a former member of a Japanese underground idol group “Sherbet”.
– Her designated color is pastel yellow.
– She does gravure/ is a gravure model.
– Her hobby is taking shrine tours all over Japan.
– Since she was 10 years old she took classical ballet classes.
– In December 2020, Nako left the group.
– On January 16, 2021, Nako announced on Twitter that Honey Popcorn officially disbanded.
– On January 19, 2021, Nako corrected her statement confirming the band hasn’t actually disbanded, according to their company.
profile by Y00N1VERSE
(Special thanks to 💗mint💗s, Markiemin, 이대휘, nouh, SAAY, DX5536, Cutie WinWin, Lily Perez, Cheryl, melon, Khumaira Zhadyra Fadil, wubjan, Brit Li, HP, Chuuriah Carey, maetheist, Cheryl, Meulin, Jonghee, dumb, Midge, Lex for additional info)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Note 2: I am not entirely sure if Sara’s is on the 24th or 25th because of timezone differences, but according to her recent birthday post on Instagram, her birthday is actually in January. If this isn’t correct, please kindly let us know in the comments.
You may also like: Honey Popcorn Discography
Latest Korean Comeback:
Who is your Honey Popcorn bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. 🙂