Han Choim Profile and Facts
Han Choim (한초임) is a solo artist and model under her own label “C.C Entertainment”. She was a former member of LAYSHA and the leader of CAMILA. She debuted on August 21, 2019 with her single “Romeo”.
Stage Name: Han Choim (한초임)
Birth Name: Han Choim (한초임)
Birthday: December 4, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 167 cm (5’5”)
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Han Choim Facts:
– Her nationality is Korean.
– She is the CEO of C.C Entertainment.
– She is a former member of LAYSHA (under the stage name Choim).
– She is a former member of CAMILA (under the stage name Choim).
– She funds CAMILA’s independent label and group activities.
– She was an MC for the 2019 Seoul Music Awards. She received a lot of media coverage due to the dress she wore for the ceremony. Later on, she revealed she altered the dress herself as she likes to show off her body and that she doesn’t regret wearing the dress. She is happy she got attention, because Camila is a group without promoting of agencies and they have to survive on their own.
– She was on Mnet’s romance reality show called ‘Love Catcher’.
– She is a popular brand model, having modeled for Heelys and Sketchers.
– She appeared on the cover of Maxim Korea.
– She did ballet for 15 years.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
made by: jenctzen
Last Korean Comeback:
Do you like Han Choim? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment down below. 🙂