Guan Xiaotong Profile And Facts
Guan Xiaotong (关晓彤) is a Chinese actress under Guan Xiaotong Studio. She debuted as a child actress in 2001.
Birth Name: Guan Xiaotong (关晓彤)
English Name: Gabrielle
Birthday: September 17, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 172 cm (5’8″)
Blood Type: –
Guan Xiaotong Facts:
– She was born in Beijing, China.
– Her parents names are Guan Shaozeng, and Li Jun.
– She is known as the ‘Nation’s Daughter’ in China.
– Education: High School Affiliated to Beijing Normal University
– She is known for her roles in films “The Left Ear” (2015) and “Shadow” (2018).
– On October 8, 2017, it was announced she had been in a relationship with EXO‘s former member Lu Han.
– Her father is also an actor.
– Her grandfather, Guan Xuezeng was the founder of Beijing Qinshu (a form of ballad-singing originated with farmers who liked to sing stories in their spare time).
– Her grandfather plays the guqin.
– She started out as a child actress.
– She loves dogs, and has one of her own.
– She is a Big Bang fan.
– In 2017, she became the ambassador for “World Life Day”, which is a joint campaign by the United Nations Environment Programme, International Fund for Animal Welfare and The Nature Conservancy.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
post by kpoopqueenie
Do you like Guan Xiaotong? Do you know more facts about her? Feel free to comment below. 🙂