Dawon Profile and Facts; Dawon’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Dawon (다원)
Birth Name: Lee Sanghyuk (이상혁)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Dancer
Birthday: July 24, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 179 cm (5’10.5″)
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He was born in Ilsan, South Korea. (He said it on ASC)
– Dawon likes to joke around.
– He’s an only child.
– He’s known for his role in the Kdrama “Click Your Heart”.
– He sang Taeyang’s “I Need A Girl” for his audition. (Hongkira)
– He has four tattoos: first is saying some Roman numerals (we never saw this tattoo full), second is Grazioso , third is Michael Jackson and the fourth is a crown similar to G-Dragon‘s tattoo.
– Dawon was the male lead in the music video of AOA Cream’s “I’m Jelly Baby”
– His hobbies are eating, to dress up and stealing hearts.
– He’s really close with Ayno from VAV.
– Dawon, Inseong, and Youngbin have their driving licenses. (Honkira)
– He’s multi-talented, he is in charge of variety.
– He wants to appear in Soju of Jeju commercial.
– He visited and studied in Spain for 4 months. (Rooftop Radio)
– He can do impressions of Bruce Lee, iKON’s B.I, and actor Jo In Sung.
– He’s a regular cast member of SBS’ “Game Show”.
– He appears on “Weekly Idol” in their Masked Idol segment.
– Dawon, Jaeyoon, Youngbin, Zuho and Hwiyoung live in the same dorm, while the rest of the members live in another one. (Rooftop Radio)
– His habit is pursing lips.
– In the dorm, Dawon used to share a room with Hwiyoung.
– For the updated dorm arrangement please visit SF9 profile.
– Dawon’s ideal type: Someone kind; Someone with big eyes; Someone with long hair; Someone middle height; Someone who’s sexy and cute.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Profile By YoonTaeKyung
Back to: SF9 Profile
Do you like Dawon? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below! 🙂