Jaeyoon Profile and Facts; Jaeyoon’s Ideal Type
Stage Name: Jaeyoon (재윤)
Birth Name: Lee Jaeyoon (이재윤)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Dancer
Birthday: August 9, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 184 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood Type: O
– He was born in Busan, South Korea.
– He graduated from Dong Ah Institute of Media and Arts.
– He has a younger sister.
– He used to live in the countryside, so he can distinguish poisonous plants and animals from those that are not poisonous.
– He’s a Jokester.
– Jaeyoon has a bright personality.
– His hobbies are sports and movie appreciation.
– He loves coffee, chocolate and bread (“SF9 Trip With Fantasy”).
– He’s afraid of heights (SF9 Graduation trip).
– He sings “Girls Generation 1979” OST (part 1).
– His favorite color is “Fantasy”.
– He can type without looking at the keyboard. (Chat Interview)
– He sings the OST for “My Only Love Song”, called “Thank you, My love”.
– He thinks his best trait is his butt. (The Immigration)
– He’s in charge of “Honey Voice” in the group. He can sing any song in a sweet way.
– He has very deep dimples.
– He used to work part-time at a spicy stir-fried chicken restaurant. (Rookie Show)
– His habit is speaking in Satoori (Accent\Dialect).
– He can do voice impression of Louis Armstrong and Sung Si-kyung.
– In the dorm he used to share a room with Zuho and Youngbin. (Rooftop Radio)
– Jaeyoon, Zuho, Dawon, Hwiyoung and Youngbin live in the same dorm, while the rest of the members live in another dorm. (Rooftop Radio)
– New dorm arrangements: Jaeyoon and Youngbin now share a room. (according to Guesthouse Daughters)
– Jaeyoon’s ideal type: Someone who likes Pokemon.
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Profile By YoonTaeKyung
Back to: SF9 Profile
Do you like Jaeyoon? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment below! 🙂