CODE KUNST Profile and Facts:
CODE KUNST (코드쿤스트) is a South-Korean rapper, producer and composer.
He debuted independently in 2013. He joined AOMG in June 2018. He’s a member of the crew Legit Goons.
Stage Name: CODE KUNST (코드쿤스트)
Birth Name: Jo Sung Woo (조성우)
Birthday: December 18, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 178 cm (5’10″)
Blood Type: B
CODE KUNST Facts:
– His MBTI is ENTP.
– Favorite color: .
– Nicknames: CoKun, Jossung.
– Born in Yeonsu, Incheon, South Korea.
– He grew up in Songdo, Incheon, South Korea.
– He’s currently living in Seocho, Seoul, South Korea.
– His shoe size is 280mm (43.5 in EU / 10 in US).
– His biggest influence is Mac Miller.
– He speaks Korean and English.
– He’s a pacifist.
– Family: Parents, and a younger brother.
– In front of his family members, he tends to act cute.
– In his family, his dad is the funniest.
– His dad does interior design.
– CoKun’s grandparents used to live in Ansung, South Korea.
– His mom is from Gwangju, South Jeolla, South Korea.
– His parents’ conception dream was a huge hairtail.
– On his first birthday (Doljanchi), he grabbed a pencil.
– CoKun’s mom enjoys cooking side dishes to friends and family.
– His mom used to paint a lot when he was younger, so he enjoys the smell of oil paints.
– CoKun enjoys giving his younger brother his clothes, and shoes that he isn’t using anymore.
– He enjoys giving away clothes to friends.
– CoKun enjoys pulling pranks on his younger brother.
– His brother’s always the first person who listens to CoKun’s music before it’s released.
– As of Jan.2022, it has been nine to ten years since he started living alone.
– Education: Yeonsung ES and MS, Yeonsu HS, Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts.
– In elementary school, he did bungee jumping.
– CoKun studied in Auckland, New Zealand for 6 months.
– He was a member of the Young Astronauts Korea in grade school.
– Him and his friends used to play lots of sports, mostly soccer, in their school days.
– He has been friends with Minseok (MINHO‘s brother (SHINee)) since elementary school.
– CoKun and his friends saw MINHO‘s debut performance so SHINee‘s song “Replay” is very meaningful to them.
– He has his driver’s license.
– His car is an Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe in Black.
– His best friend is Lee Hi.
– He enjoys extreme sports, ziplining for example. CoKun isn’t scared of heights.
– He is a big soccer fan. He’s a big fan of Chelsea FC.
– CoKun admires Hwang Hee Chan and Son Seung Him.
– His favorite summer song is “Good Day“.
– The kind of weather he likes the most is when it’s raining or when it’s a very gloomy day.
– CODE KUNST enjoys buying plants, mostly trees.
– CoKun likes it when people compliment his music.
– He used to be a barista at a cafè, for a long time.
– Due to his ears getting easily dried, he uses lip balm on them.
– CoKun sticks to his shopping list whenever he shop for groceries.
– He likes bananas a lot, he even drink banana milk when he’s working.
– CoKun can drink one bottle of Soju.
– He cannot eat seasoned food. He would rather eat bland food.
– CoKun and Sandara Park are both picky eaters.
– He doesn’t like to eat directly after he has woken up.
– Favorite Foods: Sashimi, Sushi, Seafood, Fish (yellow corvina), Rice cakes, Fried squid, Fruits, Bananas.
– He likes cilantro, and chili peppers.
– He doesn’t eat sweets (candy, cakes, etc).
– CoKun love Korean dishes the most, and spicy foods.
– When he wants to lose weight, he watch eating shows so that he can get sick of food.
– He’s interested in reptiles. He wishes to raise reptiles some day.
– CoKun has a vivarium.
– Favorite Food: Jam, braised spicy monkfish.
– It’s very easy to make him laugh as he finds almost everything funny.
– CoKun enjoys organizing things, so his closet is very organized.
– He’s very indecisive when it comes to picking an outfit for the day, it takes almost 30 minutes.
– Based on clothes, the best color scheme for CODE KUNST is “Soft Summer”.
– He isn’t very interested in accessories.
– He enjoys being alone in his home with his 2 cats; Siru and Panda.
– CoKun has been living with Siru for 6 years, and Panda for 3 years as of Jan.2022.
– He trims his cats’ fur on his own.
– He uses a baseball bat to dust off his cats’ fur off his sheets. At first the baseball bat was meant to be used as a self-defense weapon.
– He likes cloudy weather.
– CoKun has stated that he’s weak with alcohol.
– CODE KUNST enjoys exercising.
– A goal he wants to achieve through working out is to gain weight.
– He works out for an hour; pull-ups, dumbbells, push-ups, abs workout, running.
– He likes falsetto.
– His favorite actress is Chun Woo Hee.
– A fan of Amy Winehouse, GAEKO, Choiza, Kim Hae Jun, Chun Woo Hee, and Lee Hyori.
– He really admires the Hip Hop duo, Dynamicduo. He knows the lyrics to all their songs.
– CoKun’s a big fan of “Howl’s Moving Castle“, so he listen to the soundtrack almost every day.
– Former judge on SMTM777, Signhere, High School Rapper 3 and Show Me The Money 9.
– He is part of the cast in the variety show “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone“).
– CoKun learned boxing for the very first time with Kim Kwang Kyu.
– He wants to go visit his old school, just like Park Narae did on “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone“).
– CODE KUNST has gotten more interested in cooking after meeting the guests on “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone“).
– CoKun really likes sitcoms, his favorite are; “Why Can’t We Stop Them?“, “Soonpoong Clinic“, and “Three Friends“.
– During his military days, he was in the 6th Infantry Division.
– When he was serving in the military, that’s when he decided to start a music career.
– His mom was slightly against his pursue in music whilst his dad told him to do what he wants.
– GAEKO was the first famous artist CoKun worked with prior to that, he only worked with unknown artists.
– GAEKO is someone who CoKun trust completely with his comments about his music.
– When he gets tearful and sad, he feels empty so he writes songs.
– As he works alone most of the time, his emotions can get too deep.
– In 2020, he won Dingo‘s “Freestyle Awards“.
– In 2021, he won “Producer of the Year” award at Korean Hip-Hop Awards (KHA).
– He writes songs after deciding which theme or story to talk about. It takes him about 2-3 weeks to decide the theme.
– His daily routine is to always write at least 1 song every day, if he doesn’t finish a song in 1 day then he writes 2 songs the next day.
– He takes notes for each album, he even write down how he’d want the MV to be and what the people in the MV to wear.
– Whenever an artist he likes releases a new album, he listen to the song on a bus.
– Sometimes he takes the bus without a destination in mind.
– During concerts, he never forgets the face of the person he first see.
– CoKun donates anonymously. He doesn’t post the donations on social media.
– Between someone he likes vs someone who likes him, he picks the situation where he likes someone.
– If he were in a relationship where his partner likes him more then it gets hard for him. It makes him keep checking on whether the person still likes him or not.
– Between ghosting vs breaking up through text, he picks the latter.
– The reason why he picks breaking up through text is that he finds it to be less evil than ghosting. He still disapprove of both of the situations.
– CODE KUNST wants to get married some day.
– Love to CODE KUNST is when you think you can’t live without that person, and when you can imagine a future together with that person.
NOTE: Please don’t copypaste the content of this page to other sites on the web. If you need to use info from our profile, kindly put a link to this post. Thanks! – KProfiles.com
Profile Made by jieunsdior and ST1CKYQUI3TT
( Special thanks to julyrose (LSX), Natasha )
Latest MV Release:
Do you like CODE KUNST? Do you know more facts about him? Feel free to comment down below.